[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder : Dont play this game while Depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
Reminder : Dont play this game while Depressed
>>
>every single door is "locked from this side"
>>
That's the best time to play it. Because you're going to get something done. You might get your ass handed to a couple times but then once you get at least something accomplished it feels like it becomes a reflection of you and that shit sucks now but hey that bonfire is going to get lit one of these days.
>>
Literally just got home from the store with a copy of ds3. It's my very first souls game ever. Try to stop me
>>
>>334316420

Beat the Undead naked samurai

and try to not killing yourself
>>
>>334315594
I just got to the frost village
Fuck was abyss watchers ever a good fight. Easily top 5 for any soul fights. Was so good.
he shit on me a good 5-6 times. Took a quick break leveled a bit and 1 shot him after that.
>>
>>334315594
Reminder: Don't play this game, it will make you depressed about what the Souls series has become
>>
>>334316420
If you start off with DaS 1 and play through all of them while looking at the lore, you'll feel like an asshole for playing the third one.
>>
>major depression for as long as I could remember
>souls is my favorite series and I play it religiously.

I feel like the souls series (especially DaS) is a great game for depressed people to play.
>>
>>334315594
Reminder: Don't play this game if you're over the whole "souls games are above average" fad.
>>
File: 1460083271582.jpg (243 KB, 1512x1512) Image search: [Google]
1460083271582.jpg
243 KB, 1512x1512
Im incredibly depressed and ill and its been really helping me out actually.

But I can understand its not for everyone feeling down. However sometimes beating abstract compartmentalized challenges like those in games can help you feel better about overcoming your real life struggles man. Stay strong.
>>
>bow at level up girl
>she bows back

holy shit why did nobody ever mention this, it actually made me smile it was so cute
>>
>>334318068
Dark Souls 3 is the best thing that's happened to the Souls series since DaS1.
>>
>>334315594
Rather poorfag here and unsure if I can run this shit. My shittyass laptop can run both games reliably with the few usual exceptions, what ar the odds I could run this one? Should I just torrent and check? If there are any god torrents avilable already.
>>
I was feeling really down but then I beat the first boss knight beaver guy on my first try and I cheered and my dad yelled at me to shut the fuck up and get a job so now im sadder than ever
>>
>>334318679
this, video games shouldn't make you depressed unless it's competitive bullshit games
>>
>>334317625
>Beat the Undead naked samurai
Fucker goes in hard. Went in all cocky because I played the previous games and got my shit wrecked. Then I got a halberd and just poked him to death

Range>all
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.