[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you do it /v/? Can you survive on minimum wage? http://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103
File: spent.png (417 KB, 1246x568) Image search: [Google]
spent.png
417 KB, 1246x568
Can you do it /v/? Can you survive on minimum wage?

http://playspent.org/
>>
>work out options
>join a gym ($45)
>walk with a friend
>no option to just walk by yourself
>gym costs $45

cry moar liberals
>>
>Don't buy a lottery ticket
>"It may seem like a waste of money, but for people like you who have no 401(k) or savings account, it can look like an investment in a better future."

Fuck off.
>>
>$200 a week as a server

What the fuck? I made $150 on a saturday night working at fridays
>>
>>334315557
Must be because poor people are retarded.
>>
>bad things happen just because you are doing decent: the game
>>
>>334315557

The lottery is a stupidity tax.
>>
>buy house right next to where I work
>i'm poor as fuck
>lol you wanna pay for your car?
>>
>kid needs help with math
>solve the math problem
>still get some bleedy heart message about how poor people are stupid and its somehow my fault
>>
>Child comes home crying because kids are teasing him for getting free lunches
>let him starve or add lunch money to the monthly bill?
What the fuck are these options, how about raising a non shitty kid
>>
>Without warning, your landlord has raised your rent, effective immediately. When you argue that the increase is illegal, you’re told, “If you don’t like it, you can move out.”
>WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
>taking him to civil court with a copy of your lease isn't an option

That literally costs you nothing.
Also
>implying almost every state doesn't have tenant-friendly rental laws
>>
>>334314981
thank christ im not on minimum wage anymore
>work all fucking week
>$7.25 per hour
>taxed out the asshole
>barely enough money to save, and thats providing my car doesn't fuck up, i dont need to see a doctor, my food for the week doesn't go over $50, gas doesn't go up, something in my apartment needs repair etc etc etc
>>
>>334316363
>>implying almost every state doesn't have tenant-friendly rental laws
Good luck getting anyone to give a shit
>>
>>334314981
how long before people realize that minimum wage is way too low to live on atm
>>
>>334316470
All you have to do is file a complaint in court and show up with your lease on the date they give you. That's fucking it.
>>
>Landlord found out you had a pet
>Pay $350 pet fee

Why the fuck do I own a pet if A) I'm too poor to take care of it and B) where im living doesnt allow them?
>>
>>334314981
Game is liberal propaganda and rigged to make you lose. Also, in most of the options, you could always opt for cheaper shit if you were smart.

It's a dumb game made to further an agenda. Get that shit out of here.
>>
>pay $10 for someone living spent
>i can barely support myself
>>
le wageslave life is so hard meme game
>>
>wake up
>you broke your leg on the way to the bathroom
>make a crutch out of a broom handle and a pillow
>limp downstairs to make breakfast
>oven exploded but your daughter survived and need 920 million dollars in surgery
>duct tape your leg together to go to work and take daughter to school
>get in car
>wheels fall off, engine explodes
>your daughter died, but you lived but both your legs were ripped off
>while crawling to work neighbor notices you and says "looks like somebody has case of the mondays"
>get to work, boss says you're late and docks your pay for 33 years and bills you another 22 million for bleeding all over the floor
>work your shift and crawl back home
>stop at convenient store to buy a sandwich
>the place gets robbed and you're blamed for it
>get thrown in jail on 4 billion dollar bail
>rent is due tomorrow

this game is so dumb
>>
>>334316618
The game has to force bad decisions that you don't get a choice in onto you because if you play the game smart then you wouldn't have an issue.
>>
>>334314981
Being Poor - The Game
Developed by people who have never had a blue collar job or been poor.
>>
>>334316538
it is but this game is a really bad comparison. i've lived on minimum wage before but this game is just propaganda.
>>
I get what they're saying but the "game" is poorly put together and shoves it's heavily biased view down your throat regardless of decisions.

Why do I even have a car I walk to work
>>
>>334316363
To be fair, they'd probably still find a way to penalize you, like you miss a day of work going to court and you get fired or some shit like that
>>
>>334314981
>can you survive minimum wage as the world's unluckiest person
>>
>>334316538
It's a minimum wage for a reason. You're not supposed to make a living out of it, if you're old and still on minimum wage, you did something very wrong, or you never did anything to get better.
>>
>>334314981
I do it every week.
>>
File: 8.jpg (47 KB, 406x304) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
47 KB, 406x304
>pay extra to live near my job
>HEY PAY YOUR CAR BILL FAGGOT
>>
>>334314981
As a poor person, this game is bullshit made by rich kids who think they understand poor people. So many of the assumptions they make are just flat-out wrong.

The biggest assumption that pervades the whole thing is that every event requires that you go spend money. When you're poor as fuck, you learn how to not waste money. If you need boots, you fucking invest in a pair of danners for $200 and those bitches will last you 3-5 years, and then you can just get them re-soled for like $35.

The minimum wage is well below the point where you can live comfortably, but this "game" is completely bullshit.
>>
>>334314981
>warehouse worker

I do that. 18$ an hour.

Game maker is a retard
>>
>>334316790
Kek, lost it at the Mondays
>>
>Go to the laundromat
>$30
What the ever loving fuck?
It's, at most, 10 bucks to do a month's worth of laundry.
>>
>>334316594

No. This is misinformation. The real costs arent inherent in hiring legal aid or paying a court cost, its that renters usually have the funds to hire a lawyer to represent them, while poorer individuals usually have to take off work to show up to court (where its not even guaranteed their case will be heard that day). The opportunity cost of taking a day off work, assuming they work a shitty minimum wage job, is about $56 - $80 that they cant afford to lose.
>>
File: FDRQuoteChuck[1].jpg (57 KB, 696x350) Image search: [Google]
FDRQuoteChuck[1].jpg
57 KB, 696x350
>>334317034
Yeah, FDR initially set up the minimum wage for college kids to get beer money, not to raise a family.
>>
>>334317007
You know your court date months in advance. Request it off.
>>
File: 1454387810397.png (28 KB, 186x208) Image search: [Google]
1454387810397.png
28 KB, 186x208
>>334314981
>all of the options are completely retarded
>can't choose anything that would make sense, IE don't buy a car when I don't need one
>make much less money than you would actually make at any of these jobs, then the rent is for some reason triple that
>WOW CAN'T DO IT HUH LOOKS LIKE I WIN AGAIN GO VOTE BERNIE TODAY
>>
>>334315557
Except this is how destitute people think. The lottery is the dumb poor person tax.
>>
>>334317034
You understand that in the 1950's, it was possible to live off minimum wage just fine?
>>
>>334314981
>game purposely fucks you over when you're done well

No.
>>
>>334314981
wow, a shill from the "make your own game" thread! totally not appealing to the /v/ audience :^)
>>
>>334317263
I understand and agree with what your saying, but in the context of the game, you're gonna get fucked no matter what.
>>
All this game does is reinforce that poor people are poor because they're fucking stupid and make bad choices.
>>
>>334317219
>have legal agreement in writing with both landlord and tenant signature that specifies rent paid each month
>somehow still need a lawyer
>>
>>334317034

Where was it stated that older individuals are fucked? Poverty doesnt just affect older people (although theyre more prone to it if they dont have a support network). What if youre a healthy 20 - 30 year old?

I agree its poorly designed with predisposed bias in order to force an emotional response, but sadly /b/ - er I mean /v/ is stupid enough to draw conclusions about poverty based off of information in this thread / off a shitty browser game.
>>
File: 1429276884734.jpg (92 KB, 634x580) Image search: [Google]
1429276884734.jpg
92 KB, 634x580
>lose job day 7
>still make it to the end of the month with $285

ez game tbqh
>>
>>334317331
Oh, fuck off. If you're old and have a family and you're still making minimum wage, you're a failure. You never became competent enough at anything that a company or business wanted you to stick around and give you a raise, that's just pathetic.

Yes, the minimum wage is pitiful. But it should be pitiful, it shouldn't be an incentive for people to just get a shit job and slack the rest of their lives. If you could live comfortably the rest of your life and not improve at anything ever, you would. Just like you would too if you could not work at all. But guess what, that's not how the world works. If you want to be mediocre or shitty the rest of your life, so will your wage.
>>
File: 1459572918992.jpg (98 KB, 636x848) Image search: [Google]
1459572918992.jpg
98 KB, 636x848
>>334317361
>game purposely fucks you over when you're done well
Sounds like life
>>
Poor people are poor not because they work "low paying" jobs but spend all their money on useless shit. Minimum wage is minimum wage because it's more than enough to live on contrary to its name.
>>
>mfw I inherited a modest house and a nice car at 22
>also around $250k in stocks and bonds

I still have to work to cover the property tax and food, but its nice not having to pay a mortgage/rent. I'm not a big spender so I'm pretty much set to have a pretty comfy life.
>>
>>334317638
What if situations out of your control forced you into working a shit job?
>>
>>334317520

>this legal agreement is somehow airtight and in no way open to interpretation by a legal professional in a court of law

you really dont understand the realities of the U.S court system, do you?
>>
>>334317525
Work your ass off. If you're an asset or plus to your business/company, you'll quickly stop making minimum wage. If you're a shitty worker, you're a liability, and you won't be compensated for being a liability.

The number one rule is to make the company/business depend on you. When they depend on you, no matter where, they'll compensate you for it, and won't want you to leave.
>>
>>334317638
>present fact
>"oh fuck off!"
i dont understand why people like you are jumping at the chance to rub shit in the faces of people who are down on their luck. luckily i dont work for minimum so i can comfortably laugh at you
>>
>>334317034
Hahaha no.
Minimum wage was created so that employers had to pay their employees enough to cover at least the minimum cost of living. Minimum wage (or pretty much wages in general) have not adjusted for inflation since the 50s, but the cost of living has. Wages have stagnated despite worker productivity being on the rise.
>>
File: 1460491257170.jpg (75 KB, 687x686) Image search: [Google]
1460491257170.jpg
75 KB, 687x686
>tfw I barely buy anything for myself anymore
>still have almost no money in my bank account because of bills
>>
>>334317520
With a lawyer, landlord will pay you.
>>
>>334317752
Even if it's a shitty job, you can still make yourself invaluable in the eyes of your boss/superior. If you're a good employee, they'll never want you to go elsewhere, because they'll always be afraid no one else will be as good as you are at doing it. Hell, even in fucking McDonalds you can climb up the chain pretty quickly if you're efficient at what you do and aren't completely retarded.
>>
>>334317810
Yea, how about you actually attack the argument instead of the first 3 words?

You can laugh if you want, but if you're not gonna argue, I win by default. And you know I'm right, that's why you won't even bother.
>>
>>334315557
In case anyone here is retarded, the reason that website is full of shit is that it implies the poor person's mindset is warped by their poverty to the extent that they'd think the lottery is "an investment".

In reality that poor person thinks it's an investment because he's innately retarded, which also explains why it's difficult for him to work his way up from a shitty job his entire life.
>>
>>334317956
or they can string you along and keep you in your position with false promises of promotion. what are you going to do then? quit your job, go to another minimum wage outlet, and start from square one again?
>>
I've been on minimum wage for years, what's the next step? where do you go from there?
>>
>Living in an industiral area, with blaring city noises all day is more expensive than living on the quiet suburbs
Who made this fuking gipsy curse simulator?
>>
File: 1451706830081.gif (1017 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
1451706830081.gif
1017 KB, 380x253
>>334317715
>Grandma on her deathbed
>Jewish thieving cunt has been collecting a pension in like 3 different countries for 40 years somehow
I'm excited
>>
File: 1409751074377.jpg (63 KB, 786x671) Image search: [Google]
1409751074377.jpg
63 KB, 786x671
>>334317712
>work around blacks
>they spend their paychecks on jordans, iphones, and tablets
>they complain about never having any money
>>
>>334317638

Right except poverty is inherently tied with both environment and education

If your parents are not educated, there is a very high likelyhood you yourself will not value education. In very little situations do wealthy people actually LOSE their wealth.

If you think that people working shitty jobs do it because they just want to slack off the rest of their lives, you have little to no understanding of the realities of life and are probably younger than a college freshman. Nobody actively CHOOSES to be poor or uneducated. To think that either makes you retarded, or too young to understand the economic reality of this country.

This is coming from someone who DOES have an education and has worked hard in their life to obtain what they have
>>
>>334318098
Deadlines, ultimatums, don't be retarded. If you let yourself get fucked that easily by someone trying to run laps around you, you deserve the minimum wage.
>>
>>334318127

>live in the city
>don't need a car because everything's in walking distance
>whatever isn't is usually a bus/train ride away

I take it you've never lived in a city before
>>
>Your apartment's rent doesn't cover gas, electricity or water
>Remember those food stamps you signed up for? Well we don't, pay for food out of your pocket
>Unexpected expense literally every day

I'm poor as dirt and this game in nonsense.
>>
>>334317956
Just so you know, management at McDicks make only slightly above minimum wage.
>>
>>334317956
lmao you've never worked a min. wage service job

you're massively overestimating everyone who works those jobs esp. the management
>>
>>334318164
>Nobody actively CHOOSES to be poor or uneducated.

No, they just make shitty choices day in and day out. Why does no one ever want to accept that sometimes poor people are poor because they make bad choices? They're incapable of understanding how to save their money and delayed gratification.
>>
>>334314981
>This is what liberals think minimum wage life is like
Fuck off Sanders
>>
I make jack shit pay and don't work many hours a week and this game is garbage. Literally everything that could possibly go wrong does, especially for this person
>>
File: 4u.jpg (45 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
45 KB, 500x464
>work as an office temp
>help my little shitlet out with his math homework
>buy a fuckload of BEANSANDRICE, get some bread and PB for dem ez carbs, paper towels because toilet paper is expensive so you'd better get used to absorption pockets my child
>live close to work
>pay my bills when they come in, don't make poor choices, invest smartly and understand when to make responsible choices instead of impulsive ones
>make it to the end of the month with $463, never used any of the little lifelines to get bonus cash

>DON'T YOU FEEL BAD FOR POOR PEOPLE NOW

No, I feel like you're trying to tell me that poor people are in poverty because they're fucking stupid.
>>
File: rekt.jpg (39 KB, 645x116) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
39 KB, 645x116
Get owned
>>
>landlord illegally raises rent
>game only gives you two choices
>pay, or find somewhere else
>click find somewhere else
>says "fuck you, you pay anyways"
Wheres the option to sue the landlord
>>
>>334314981
>bank charges you 5$ for having under 50 bucks
what bank does this, and why would you stay there
>3 dollars for spaghetti noodles and 3 dollars for spaghetti sauce
where teh fuck am i shopping it, those are .75 cents each at walmart
>>
>>334317956

This is assuming that your boss actually cares for your well being and not the bottom line, or isnt making a substandard wage themselves.

It sounds to me like you really have no clue what youre talking about and havent actually experienced life yet. Shit happens that is completely out of your control. Even areospace engineers can face a layoff and lose their house, 401(k), etc.
>>
>>334317712
To an extent. Sure, a lot of poor people do stupid shit like buy iPads and huge TVs, but minimum wage can be rough.

Minimum wage can house and feed you decently if you budget smart, but you don't end up putting much into savings for emergencies or retirement. Add a family into the equation and things get a LOT worse, even if your wife works too.

>Be smart and don't have kids then
That is literally encouraging natural selection against smart people
>>
>>334318505

Didn't you know that poor people have no rights? :^)
>>
>finish with $400
most poor people are just fucking stupid

Why would you get a dog if you can't afford it?
Why would you spend $100 on child's shoes?
Why would you vote for someone who created the mess that is obamacare?
>>
File: 1438317904084.jpg (269 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1438317904084.jpg
269 KB, 600x800
>>334314981
>Bad things happen to you for no reason and you can't stop them when in real life simple logic can
This game is the most preachy piece of garbage I've ever played.
>>
>>334318434
>Why does no one ever want to accept that sometimes poor people are poor because they make bad choices?
yes and sometimes people are fucked over hard by circumstance, a fact that you refuse to entertain.
>"A man must always live by his work, and his wages must at least be sufficient to maintain him. They must even upon most occasions be somewhat more; otherwise it would be impossible for him to bring up a family, and the race of such workmen could not last beyond the first generation."
that was said by adam smith, more or less the father of modern economics. but please, tell us how its all a matter of not saving enough money
>>
>>334318164
>Right except poverty is inherently tied with both environment and education
>If your parents are not educated, there is a very high likelyhood you yourself will not value education.
This is true to an extent, but you tell society to cater to you just because you or someone else was retarded for you.
I know it's a vicious cycle, and it's fucked up, but forcing people who did nothing wrong to bear the weight of others because they couldn't bother, is not the way to fix it. It will only bring more inequality, as people will stop trying because they can live comfortably without trying too.

Education is free pretty much everywhere in the first world, even in most developing countries. Sure, some environments won't help anyone who doesn't know better, but we live in the age of information. Everything is easily accessible to you, and there's public libraries and information readily available to everyone, for free, anywhere in the US and Europe. If you really want to, you can make someone out of yourself, even if you were raised by shit parents and in a shit community. There are always exceptions in these shit communities and environments that can make someone out of themselves, even with dumb parents. If anything, it proves that it's possible.
>>
>>334318558

Then you shouldn't even be starting a fucking family if you don't make a good enough wage to support said family. As we've said before, poor people are poor because they're fucking stupid. They make bad choices, like having a kid when you don't make enough money to support someone else.
>>
>>334318434
>>334318217

lmao you have no clue what youre talking about

try discussing this subject when you finish highschool / move out of your college dorm
>>
File: 1452525661210.png (69 KB, 322x340) Image search: [Google]
1452525661210.png
69 KB, 322x340
>inherited like 2 grand from my grandma when i turned 18
>instead of investing with it or doing something sensible i blew it on a gaming pc and a bunch of expensive as fuck japanese imported figures
>have absolutely shit grades/qualifications because i bunked school most of the time and was retarded anyway
>still living with my single mom who's working just above minimum wage
>im unemployed
>we're probably gonna lose the house soon
>i did nothing but stay in my room all day jerking off to doujins, shitpost on /v/ and play fighting games
should i kill myself
>>
>>334318558
>That is literally encouraging natural selection

Nothing wrong with that. Natural selection is normal. It's trying your hardest to pass on your gene that's not.
>>
>>334317956
Lol have you ever worked at a fast food place? Probably not. Management is only paid slightly more than you. They are also poor retards. You aren't getting a promotion no matter what those shitty training videos tell you.
>>
>>334314981
>making minimum wage
>also having a child
I'm not giving up on this but come on now you're just stupid if you do that
>>
>>334317760
Evidently you dont. I have plenty of experience, and the US has very tennant friendly laws. The only way this would actually work is if you're not on a lease, and just doing month to month, but even then they can only change it at the end of a month
>>
>Get pay $200 to house some "friend"
>He refuses to leave
>The only options are call the landlord or put up with him

Yeah right.

Who the fuck does that.
>>
>>334318530
Sheltered kids who only shop at whole foods and don't really understand what they're crusading for.
>>
>If you're poor, just don't have kids!

This is kike-enforced natural selection taking place, you guys realize that right?
Or do you all plan for your bloodlines to end with you?
>>
>>334318727
get a job or go to school, going to community college with 12 units gets you like $1500+ for a semester if you apply for financial aid which you will likely qualify for
>>
>For some reason am single parent with a pet despite being broke
>Phone bill is $75 for some reason
>Car gets siphoned from, breaks down, and requires a payment all in one week
>Start of next week I get a -$400 'Car Loan Payment'
>Still finish game first time with over $300

Game is broken as fuck and stacked against you in a completely unrealistic way, and you can still ace it just by thinking about your decisions. I'm willing to bet all the kids whining nowadays about 'muh living wage' are spunking all their cash on apple products, designer jeans and alcohol, and then acting surprised when they run out of cash, or lose the job they have because they're fucking useless and complain all the time
>>
>Any gym costing 45 a month

Ive never spent more than 30$ a month for a gym membership
>>
>>334318837

>implying I give a shit

I'm Welsh, so as far as most of the world is concerned I'm best off stopping the bloodline.
>>
Instead of taking my pet to the animal shelter, what if I don't adopt/take/accept a fucking pet in the first place?

Holy shit I cannot fucking stand this test. It frames situations that are in your control as out of your control.
>>
>>334318635
>yes and sometimes people are fucked over hard by circumstance, a fact that you refuse to entertain.

Some people do, yes. I'll feel sympathy for the guy who falls through the cracks due to no fault of his own. I'm not going to feel sorry for the idiot making $8/hr who blows his paycheck on a new phone then cries when he can't pay his bills.
>>
>Suddenly get slapped with a 7,000 credit card bill

Yeah nah fuck this.
>>
>>334318558
>Too poor to live a comfy life
>Decide to marry when it won't bring financial stability
>Deciding to have fucking kids when you don't have financial stability

Yeah, it's natural selection against fucking dumbasses. You're probably poor yourself.
>>
>>334318734
So we must raise minimum wage, but people making barely above minimum wage have it bad too?
So why are we raising the minimum wage, again? You're just going to ask for it to be raised again.

Retard. The point is that you can slowly climb the ladder if you work hard enough.
>>
>>334317219
>cant afford to lose 56 bucks for one time, so they will pay 150 bucks every month instead
ok
>>
>>334318709
So it's impossible for a family to fall on hard times and have to work for minimum wage to scrape by? Do you honestly think that once you are middle-class you remain middle class forever? You reek of a silver-spoon trust fund faggot, or you are severely deluded about the financial realities in this country
>>
File: Capture.png (23 KB, 618x461) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
23 KB, 618x461
Fucking easy as shit
Sorry I'm not fucking stupid and know how to not spend money
>>
>>334318837
>Or do you all plan for your bloodlines to end with you?
Good thing we don't live in caves anymore and MUH PROGENY means literally fucking nothing
>>
>>334318927

It's never THEIR fault that they're poor :^) Didn't you know that, Anon?
>>
>>334318837
This
And then /v/ turns around and wonders why whites are becoming a minority
>>
>>334318837
>Or do you all plan for your bloodlines to end with you?
Why would I give a shit?
Also I can make later. Being poor when in your twenties is perfectly normal.
>>
what the fuck, is the minimum wage that bad in the us?

with no work experience i got 1800 usd after taxes on my first job (though it was three shift and made my body go insane)
>>
>>334318837
It's forcing your genes onto the next generation that is true kikery since the Jews will only profit off of your kids
>>
>>334318837
i have brothers and sisters who aren't poor neet scum like me who have had children. infact my bro's girlfriend just had their kid today
i'm satisfied with the poor single neet life desu, my mom isn't loaded but she sends me enough each month to live.
most of it goes to the electricity bill anyway
>>
I grew up poor with shitty ad supported free internet, and they're saying that you need to pay $60/mo? Hell, I didn't switch to $60 broadband until I was making 60k. Really not helping me feel sympathetic for the lazy stupid poor.
>>
File: 2016-04-14-192421_81x70_scrot.png (4 KB, 81x70) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-14-192421_81x70_scrot.png
4 KB, 81x70
>>334314981
>tfw enough food to last over a month
>for only 50$
>>
>this is what leftists actually believe
>>
>>334319078
It's not. The only people making minimum wage are shitters who never did anything for their life and expect to still live comfortably while producing nothing of worth.

That's EXACTLY why the minimum wage shouldn't be raised. It's a minimum wage, not a living wage. Do something about it if you want more.
>>
>>334318837
>On 4chan, or fucking /v/, of all places
>The same place where 3DPD is hated and everyone is content to die alone

>hurr why u dont want offspring ur genes need to pass on xD durr

tbqh kys pham
>>
>>334314981
> The good news? Your child is covered by the state.

Why the fuck would I have a child if I was unemployed?
>>
File: 1420398637110.gif (133 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
1420398637110.gif
133 KB, 320x224
>>334314981
>What It's Like to Be Poor And Unlucky: The Game, made by people who were never poor
If shit was unironically this bad you wouldn't need a video game because there would be full blown shanty towns in every major city.
>>
Finished with $1100
>beans n rice
>didn't pay phone or car, didn't need them
>got rid of pet
>told kid to fuck off
>didn't go to events I gotta work
>sold my shit, didn't need extra stuff anyway
>don't smoke, don't be a retarded pussy going to the doctor all the time for every little thing

Things this game is fucking stupid about:
>My phone bill is actually 12$ a month
>Payroll is half what it actually is
>Rent is double what it normally is
>have a pet when I'm poor
>kid being a little shit all the time why is he so self entitled?
>food cost sky high, where the fuck am I shopping
>can't buy rice and dried beans in bulk for extra savings
>propaganda up the ass

0/10 try harder
>>
>>334319078
Depends on the state.
>>
File: oyyveyy.png (25 KB, 1135x663) Image search: [Google]
oyyveyy.png
25 KB, 1135x663
GET REKT FUCKING POORFAGS
>>
>>334318976

That's completely different from what I'm talking about and you fucking know it. It's not even comparable when Jamal and Shanique who make $7.25 decide to forget the rub and fuck like animals then pop out a baby versus John and Jane who worked hard all their lives, save up, have a kid, then bad shit happens.
>>
>>334317760
...do you? because it sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about. almost every state is tenant-friendly, which is why being a landlord is a nightmare. even if someone doesn't have a lease, you still need to evict them legally (90 days in my state).
>>
>>334318984
>I am content working a dull job for earnings I will spend on meaningless entertainment and useless plastic crap for my entire life
>I have no desire to leave anything behind when I'm gone
>>
File: Capture.png (10 KB, 598x108) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10 KB, 598x108
Is this a poor people are stupid simulator or something?
>>
>A little exercise goes a long way, both for keeping you healthy and relieving stress. You need to start a regular fitness regimen.
Nigger I work at the warehouse and you explicitly said that it's an active job.
>>
>>334319164
The minimum wage should be a living wage
>>
>>334318984
So you'd be content prepping the bull by night and raising his kids by day?
>>
>>334319232

Peoor people are just fucking stupid.
>>
>>334316538

>Live on minimum wage
>still saved up 4k bucks in half a year

Fucking casuals need to learn to save up.

And I don't even live with my parents.
>>
>>334318727

Yeah probably
>>
>>334319231
You can leave things behind that aren't just children, friend.
>>
>>334318957
Wages in general should go up, honestly.
>>
>>334319184
>The same place where 3DPD is hated and everyone is content to die alone
That is just what we tell ourselves so we can sleep at night
>>
>>334319270
I'll pick an argument to match yours and answer your objection:

No.
>>
>>334317860
man, same
>>
>>334319128
instant ramen is a fucking lifesaver when your poor
most poor people are retarded though and spend their money on good food because it's the only joy they get in their life
i have a few rich friends any they mostly eat cheap store brand shit and spend their money on more important things
>>
>>334314981
The prices are way out of proportion. Also i know for a fact that i can easily live off rice, beans and ground beef, which the game doesn't offer me to buy. Feels a bit like this Depression Quest where the point is not to make the best out of a shitty situation but feel empathy for those that live like this.
>>
>>334319164
Don't be silly. If raising the minimum wage helped the economy the government would do it. As jerry brown (gov commiefornia) said, it hurts the economy but it makes people feel better about it.
>>
>>334319313
>tfw putting at least 50 bucks away into a savings account each paycheck
It ain't much but better than nothing.
>>
>>334319342
If every wage goes up, prices of everything will also go up. You're not changing anything, you're just increasing the values. That's how economy works, anon.
>>
>>334319341
But will you?
Or will you just feed off other peoples works for the rest of your life and give nothing back to the world?
>>
>>334318741
if you are poor, a kid gives you automatically 3k on tax return, and if you are crafty you can up that to 4500. plus food stamps, they get free health and dental care, and can get you discounted phones and internet.
source, im poor and have a kid. i spent maybe 300 bucks on my 4 year old last year for clothes/toys etc, so i basically got paid 4k by the government for having a kid
>>
>NEET for 2 years
>Never held a job in my life
>Resume is a joke
>Look for a job for 2 weeks
>$15/hour starting
Poor people in charge of doing anything right.
>>
>>334314981
I survive on $800 a month through disability, even minimum wage makes more than that by a shit ton. Minimum wagebabies need to grow the fuck up.
>>
> Your landlord found out that you have a pet, and now you have to pay a $350 pet fee.

What kind of retard gets a pet when they're earning minimum wage, pets are fucking expensive as shit, how stupid do you have to be?!
>>
File: 1451095264685.jpg (118 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
1451095264685.jpg
118 KB, 554x554
>There are poor social rejects in this thread, RIGHT NOW, who pay for new phones, internet, vidya, computers, consoles, etc. despite living in poverty and getting mad when people tell them they're retarded

Nigga, my parents are immigrants and they came here with LITERALLY NOTHING BUT THE CLOTHES ON THEM, TWO BACKPACKS, AND A FUCKING MATTRESS and 30 years later they now have a 500k house, two 2016 cars, and a hefty retirement plan.

Fucking leeches, the lot of you.
>>
>>334319352
Nice rebuttal. Again, consider the following quote:
>A man must always live by his work, and his wages must at least be sufficient to maintain him. They must even upon most occasions be somewhat more; otherwise it would be impossible for him to bring up a family, and the race of such workmen could not last beyond the first generation. - Adam Smith
Got a counterpoint?
>>
>>334318837
Are you seriously, SERIOUSLY trying to convince people here of all places that kids are a good thing? Aside from the fact that that would imply I am willing to stomach being physically intimate or even in the same room alone with a 3DPD, kids are a lump of parasitic flesh for 9 months, they then are born and remain a parasite for another 18+ years. Fuck you, my bloodline dies with me and if some whore tries to pin a kid on me I'll kill all three of us.
>>
>>334319205
this
>>
>>334317263
You can get fired from some low-end jobs for taking the day off.
>>
>>334318727
>2 grand
>moping over not investing it

It's still shitty to blow that much money on unnecessary shit, but barring a one in a million investment choice or expertly playing the penny stock game, you wouldn't likely get more than $100 a year off that much.
>>
dude why don't they raise the minimum wage to $200 an hour or something? that way everyone can be rich
>>
>>334319231
Hot assumptions, friendo, I'm more interested in leaving my works behind rather than some asshole that looks a little like me

>>334319284
Ah, a classic meme, "I literally cannot stop thinking about niggerdicks" is truly a magnificent meme
>>
>>334319495
You sound depressed.
>>
>>334319380
No, most poor people are fucking retarded and buy frozen dinners and premade food instead of rice, beans, oats, frozen veg, and meat/etc that's on sale.
It is absolutely possible to eat well, though not extravagant, on a piss poor budget. You just have to not be a retarded monkey.
>>
>>334319483
And what are you doing my man?
>>
>Some one calls
>Says I need to pay bills for car or I'm going to jail
>Assume its a scam and just hang up
>Game says fuck you its real
What the fuck
>>
File: ss (2016-04-14 at 08.30.06).png (23 KB, 610x480) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-14 at 08.30.06).png
23 KB, 610x480
>It's a poor poeple are retarded episode
>>
>>334319563
Welcome to /v/, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>334319471
do you live with your parents, or have a roomate in a 1 bedroom apartment? because ive never seen rent cheaper then 725 in my area.
>>
I made it with $37 left.

And that's after reluctantly letting my kid sign up for sports and shit. As nice as those extracurricular activities are, there are free/cheaper alternatives.

Poor people are so fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1445450049312.jpg (10 KB, 464x430) Image search: [Google]
1445450049312.jpg
10 KB, 464x430
>>334318145
>Have friend in school who complains about being poor
>Talk to him one day, mention that I want a new phone but can't afford one
>"Just do what I do, smash the phone and have your parents buy you a new one."
Niggers don't know what poor is
>>
>>334319432
Washington has a $15 min wage, and has had no massive increase in unemployment or prices
>>
>>334314981
>LOL YOU'RE SO POOR OH NO
>your landlord found out about your pet

If I'm so fucking poor why the fuck do I have a pet and how am I affording it in the first place? What kind of idiot has an animal when he can barely afford to live himself?
>>
>>334318137
Christ dude, she's your grandma, don't be such an edgy faggot
>>
>>334318709
"I only have sex for the purpose of procreation" Accidents happen nigga. But then again I wouldn't expect someone on /v/ to get it
>>
I've survived on minimum wage, living paycheck to paycheck for four years. I don't need some faggot nigger game telling me I can do it.
>>
>>334314981
>Not retarded with my money and make it through easy
jesus so hard lmao.
>>
File: 1429659379200.jpg (17 KB, 281x440) Image search: [Google]
1429659379200.jpg
17 KB, 281x440
>>334319380
>Have a family friend
>He works a minimum wage job with a wife who doesn't work and a baby
>He always pays our rent late, sometimes by 2 or more months
>Yet he buys Pizza and takeout every day instead of cooking or instant noodles, rides the taxi instead of the bus, and has two cellphone plans that cost $80 a month

This is why I will NEVER feel sympathy for ANY poor person.
>>
>>334319313
You could save even more if it was higher
>>
>tfw dream of being a homeowner but constantly reminded that you'll forever be poor
>>
>>334319485
Sure. For most of recent history the population growth rate was explosive despite shitty or non-existent minimum wages.

Your move.
>>
>Employer illegally fires me for union activity
>Literally no option to go to court over it or even find another job
>>
Everything about this game is retarded
>>
>>334319485
Refer to >>334319442
There are shitloads of programs funded by tax payer money, pretty much in every country, to help people raise kids.

And a minimum wage IS sufficient to maintain someone, if you're smart about it and don't spend it in shit you don't need. It's not a good long time plan, but you shouldn't be living in minimum wage your entire life, and if you do, you're a failure at whatever it is you do, or at life in general.
>>
File: 1423684088848.jpg (150 KB, 600x892) Image search: [Google]
1423684088848.jpg
150 KB, 600x892
>>334319576
An Engineer making 80k/yr shitposting on /v/. Thinking of getting a GF soon too

What about you, bro?
>>
> Don't answer random phone call with no caller ID
> LOL YOU LOST YOUR CAR GUESS YOU SHOULDA ANSWERED YOUR CAR GOT REPOSESSED!
> Implying they wouldn't leave a voicemail or try again

What the fuck is this, I thought minimum wage was shit, but this game has convinced me that it's literally only possible to fuck up with minimum wage if you're an actual mouthbreathing retard.
>>
>>334319625
Apartment, purposefully moved to another state to manage it, I lived in CA so lowest rent for a shitty 1 room was still like a grand.
>>
>>334319759
>Getting fired for just being part of a Union

What the fuck? Is this the Glided Age?
>>
>>334319646
seattle, not washington. i live in battleground wa, and make 9 bucks a hour. i wish they would make that shit state wide
>>
>>334319690
Accidents don't happen in this day and age.
You can get an IUD for free at certain planned parenthoods if you are extremely poor. Otherwise there's birth control pills (9 dollars a month for generics with no insurance), and condoms. Not or. AND.
No excuses.
There are no accidents, only intentional choices usually on the part of the woman. Never let her near your condoms.
>>
>>334319687
She's a bad person, a diagnosed sociopath
>>
>>334319638
Why the fuck would you pay for sports? His ass should be studying.
>>
>you were fired from your previous job that was apparently good
>but christ forbid you actually take on a new job in your field or near your skill level

I wasn't aware that losing your job also removed literally all the knowledge and skills you acquired performing said job.
>>
>>334319685
Pets can help with depression, which most poor people suffer from.
>>
File: 14234215.png (96 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
14234215.png
96 KB, 1280x960
ez
>>
I make $8.50 an hour as a bartender in a dive bar serving white trash and meth addicts. High end for tips is $120 a night but usually $20-$40.

Yet I have my own fucking place and have no debt, currently have a measly 5k in the bank. Nigga I am spent but I'm still better than this fucking webgame.
>>
>>334319483

Your parents were incredibly lucky. I know friends whose parents were in the same situation and likely worked just as hard as your parents and are still stuck in poverty.

To a degree, working hard "makes your own luck" but it's still luck when it comes down to it.
>>
>>334319432
Then why isn't this the case in areas where they raised the minimum wage?

Also I read somewhere that if McDonald's paid $15 an hour the price of a Big Mac would only go up 17 cents.
>>
>Car is obviously a huge liability
>Pick job where you don't need the car
>Play my cards right to get rid of the car without losing any money
>Lose my job

So there is no fucking public transportation for poor people or what.
>>
File: retards.png (17 KB, 797x636) Image search: [Google]
retards.png
17 KB, 797x636
What is electricity?
>>
>>334317752
That's very rarely the case in first world countries. The issue generally falls back on to people being comfortable living on minimum wage & government support. There are so many government run job hiring websites, apprentice programs, job search classes, etc offered for free. It has become difficult not to get a job above minimum wage unless you have a violent record or obvious mental issues.
>>
>>334318434
spoken like a true silver spoon, keep it up anon! How fortunate you are to live a life that doesn't have unexpected bills show up and knock out your savings or worse

I'm sure your mom and dad are real proud of whatever degree they're paying for right now
>>
>>334319690
Just go and get a morning after pill then, retard.

Oh wait, do you live in americuck? I forget, are you guys allowed to have morning after pills? Doesn't it violate your religious constitution or some shit to not breed?
>>
>>334319924
How old are you?
I'm 23 and if you're near my age I'll probably neck myself since I thought I was good at saving money.
>>
>>334319817
Hoping I get more hours next week.
>>
>>334319954
Who the fuck heats things with gas anymore?
>>
>>334319839

Pretty much.

Unions are now a dirty thing, filled with corrupt grifters who do nothing but take money and oppress workers. Don't pay any attention to the history books that document how they fought for workers' rights, those were clearly just propaganda.

It really is that fucked. And even if you're in a union, you can bet your ass the management will still find every way to fuck you over.
>>
>>334319891

Oh my sweet summer child, when you are down to your last $1,000, you need a job right fucking now and you will take what you can get.
>>
>>334319889
I was being generous. Like I said he could do physical activities for free by playing with other kids in the neighborhood, going to a local park, playing in some local wilderness, etc.

And I don't really care about studying up to a certain point. He'd turn out fine considering my IQ.
>>
>>334320020
not him but ebc pills are like $60 where i live so poor people probably wouldn't get them.
>>
File: 1458369335036.jpg (6 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
1458369335036.jpg
6 KB, 255x198
> Take a paycheck loan
> Quit job the next day
WINNING
>>
>>334319485
Adam Smith was operating on an old physiocratic theories that are outdated in the modern era.
>>
> family came to Britain from China knowing barely any English, parents having been raised in not even a big city, basically rural area
> father makes shit wages working retail at a chinese medicine shop, mother works at hotel as housekeeping
> father was a doctor in china and had to retrain because of shitty chinese medical school
> failed the test too many times due to shit english and had to respec as a GP
> after a good 5 years of shit nigger life he succeeds and lands a 6 figure job in Australia
> moving there in a few weeks after I finish my A-levels, probably going to come right back for Uni
My dad always told me that my life was up to me and that no matter how unfair life was I always had a chance at being somebody now I had access to western education and didn't grow up in a sub-Africa tier country in the 70s. Hardship, he said, was merely an obstscle.
CLIMBING
THE
LADDER
>>
>>334319725

True, but the argument here is that living on minimum wage is impossible.

Living on minimum wage is easy as fuck if you aren't fucking retarded

>Don't live alone
>Don't smoke/drink/smoke dank weed
>Cook
>Limit your expenses as much as possible, use your shoes to the limit, cook, don't leave lights on, be patient and wait for sales for games

I get lucky working at a place that allows me to save a lot of food (bakery) but still.

I went on a trip last year for a month, going on a tip this year for a month too, Then moving in Europe for a year next year.

DON'T BE RETARDED.
>>
>going to a gym
buy some dumbbells and watch scooby's videos. boom, time AND money saved
>cooking
invest in a slow cooker. food poverty is now gone, thank me later
>>
>>334319775
im the poorguy you quoted, and yes min wage is sufficient, although its not fun. im not a lazy asshole either, i had a 21/hr job, but was laid off when the company opened a plant in mexico and closed its doors. i literally cant find anything that pays more then minimum wage without moving to another city, and that in itself is hard because you need first/last month rent, plus security deposit and transportation costs etc.
>>
File: Smug drake.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
Smug drake.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
>>334320145
RECKLESS
>>
>>334319954

Gas costs like 25 bucks a month and I live in Los Angeles and use a shit ton of it due to gas stove, water heater, and laundry shit.
>>
>>334320145
a paycheck loan doesn't come from your boss lol
>>
>no option to live in my carand drive around the country donating sperm to everywhere I can for money

This sure is one realistic game
>>
>>334319942
It's not the case, YET. And if you looked closely, you'll see that most places that use minimum wage workers, fast food places especially, are now making an extra hard push to automate said work. Guess who's not going to hire minimum wage workers anymore? And guess who will simply stay unemployed?

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, by the way. Prices of hamburgers aren't driven up only by the costs of the materials. There are way many more costs to making the hamburger get to your plate than the costs of the materials and the worker's wage.
>>
File: 1.png (15 KB, 525x355) Image search: [Google]
1.png
15 KB, 525x355
>75 US DOLLARS A MONTH FOR A PHONE BILL

This is fucking trolling at this point
>>
File: 1455819130469.jpg (20 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
1455819130469.jpg
20 KB, 343x343
>Family was poor enough to get me into financial aid for college
>Still made enough money to live, eat food, and buy shit like cable and phone plans
>College paid me thousands of dollars every semester just to show up and get good grades
>Pirate all of my textbooks, pocket the cash
>Waste $1000 on a PC, put the rest in savings
>Join a clinic study for acne 3 times a year
>Get $400 every time
>Do this for 4 years
>mfw watching my savings grow while I jerk off and play video games
Being poor his hard, they say
>>
>>334320118
Know how much they are where I'm from
Taxes. £1200 a year in taxes
>>
>>334320027
26. Don't worry man it's not a race. Learn to cook your own food and saving money becomes natural.

Keep in mind my cost of living is probably much lower than yours. I own my own house because it's in the middle of nowhere.
>>
File: 1460669344320.jpg (49 KB, 450x430) Image search: [Google]
1460669344320.jpg
49 KB, 450x430
>tfw I have a union job
>>
>>334320019
>unexpected bills
wat.jpg
Did you forget you have to pay monthly for your cellphone?
>>
>>334320303
>75
kek, i guess if you have unlimited data and like 5 people on your plan

I pay $16 a month.
>>
>>334319485
Modern Capitalism renders his argument obsolete.
>>
>>334316790
underrated post
>>
>>334319934
My parents and their 6 siblings went through the same thing and they're all pretty well off now (400k to 1 mil+ net worth). They were refugees, and came to the country without english fluency and had the equivalent of 6th grade educations. Obviously there's some degree of luck, but the vast majority of the poor aren't willing to work hard enough for it.
>>
>>334319442
I guess that's true, but this game doesn't take the liberty to give you any of these benefits though

>>334320303
c'mon now anon how are you supposed to get by without a brand new S7?
>>
>>334319954
natural gas is cheaper then electricity. and if you have a gas stove, i guess you could always boil water in the microwave
>>
>>334319485
if you raise the minimum wage, all that happens is that less people get employed and the people who do get paid get paid more.

So the general standard of living doesn't really improve.
>>
>>334320303
Average smartphone bill is $75.
>>
>>334320019
Unless you have some horrible physical accident and are hospitalized, there are no such things as "unexpected bills".
>>
>>334316790
I'm dying.
>>
File: Spent kek.png (24 KB, 740x528) Image search: [Google]
Spent kek.png
24 KB, 740x528
I want them to make the game less casual.
>>
Some one needs to remake this game that's competent.

Unexpected shit happens at all wages but just because you're poor doesn't mean you have abnormal levels of shit luck.

Also they're retarded because any poor person lives for sales and coupons. It's easy but not healthy to live on the cheap.

I've beaten this game before on my first try because I've survived far worse than these scenarios.
>>
>>334314981
This is retarded. Literally every day is filled with shit. Thats not how life works. You dont just have random shit happen that costs you money 30 fucking days in a row.
>>
>>334320183
I get you anon, and I'm not saying it's easy. I'm just saying that a lot of people downplay minimum wage as if it was something impossible to live by. It's not impossible to live with it, all I'm saying, and a lot of people actually believe it is.

Best of luck finding something better and secure job in the future though. You're probably a young guy, and if you really want to, you'll get there eventually.
>>
>>334320303
You don't understand, I NEED the new iPhone!
>>
>>334316790
>>rent is due tomorrow
kok
>>
>>334320089

They ARE a dirty thing nowadays. We had to spend hundreds of billions of dollars bailing out the auto industry because the union workers wouldn't take pay cuts when the economy was in a landslide, and the best part is that most of them got fired for it anyways.
>>
>have to pay for health insurance because obama care
>$12 a month penalty

They don't penalize you every month, you just don't get as much back on your taxes.
Also, where I live, if you are poor and you have a kid under 18, you qualify for state health care. This game has no idea what it's like to be poor. I lived for years on minimum wage and there a programs that can help you. Yeah it sucks, and no I would not have made it if I didn't have roommates, but this game is just stupid.
>>
Well /v/?
>>
>put off registering your car
>cost goes up $100
But that's not how it works. I just got my registration 6 months after it expired and it was the same as if I had actually done it on time
>>
>>334320392
Can I see your economics degree?
>>
>>334320172
this, rice and beans are cheap in bulk, are easy to cook and can be tasty with cheap ingrediants.
>>
>>334320169
I don't think it's impossible, but it's certainly not easy and not everyone is you.
>>
>>334320197
Moved from LA to Christiansburg VA.

I have almost 3x as much money as I had in LA only because everything is so fucking cheap. Nigga, gas is less than $2 a gallon here.

fucking miss LA though
>>
File: ss (2016-04-14 at 05.41.54).png (42 KB, 703x652) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-14 at 05.41.54).png
42 KB, 703x652
the fuck is this bullshit?
>>
>>334320592
>>
File: 1449452538941.png (63 KB, 638x529) Image search: [Google]
1449452538941.png
63 KB, 638x529
We should all take a minute to thank ramen, just how many lives and wallets has it saved?
>>
File: 1457070576379.png (451 KB, 575x417) Image search: [Google]
1457070576379.png
451 KB, 575x417
>>334320481
Maybe if you sign a 24 months contract to get the latest iPhone each fucking year
Which you shouldn't
>>
File: 34908921274.gif (162 KB, 102x118) Image search: [Google]
34908921274.gif
162 KB, 102x118
>>334314981
>Actually grow up poor
>Remember rice and beans for weeks, not allowed to watch tv or keep the lights on for too long
>Mom even admits years later that some nights she just outright didn't eat so my siblings and I could eat more
>Even now, every one of us has ridiculous coupon and sales strats for grocery shopping
>Minimize what you want, focus on what you need, no point in complaining

>This fucking game comes along and everybody is fucking retarded
>Kid is a whiny shit
>I'm paying 3 dollars for fucking pasta. Why am I buying fucking pasta that shit's expensive. Where the fuck am I shopping?
>I have a pet when I'm barely able to take care of my child
>Get fired over stupid shit and I just have to sit there and take it
>Live close to my job and I don't get up early to walk or bike, so I still have to pay for a fucking car
>My bank is shitty as hell for some ungodly reason
>Game asks me if I want to go to parties when I'm struggling to fucking eat

I have a suspicion that the people who made this game had a nice and stable childhood
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-14-17-41-31.png (215 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-14-17-41-31.png
215 KB, 1440x2560
>>334314981
I did just fine. I dunno what wage fags are complaining about. And that's still with its stupid "dur hur servers only make 150 a week tips"

Maybe if you're poor you shouldn't be having kids and buying shit you don't need.
>>
>>334320019

Please don't think all of us is like that asshole you responded to.

I had a silver spoon upbringing who is currently self-sufficient and have a decent amount of my own money in the bank and more in a retirement account. But my parents also raised me right and taught me to have empathy for those less fortunate than myself.
>>
File: 116654687.jpg (22 KB, 200x155) Image search: [Google]
116654687.jpg
22 KB, 200x155
>Choose to live farther away
>Gas costs are higher

I could sell my car and get a 50cc scooter. 100MPG, one gallon tank, only costs about $2.50 to fill up.

This shit is rigged and doesn't let you make any smart decisions.
>>
>>334316618

The game assumes you are legit retarded.
>>
>>334320648

I think the biggest offender is the lifestyle. Being a normie is expensive.

Basically if you want to not be poor you gotta be autistic :^)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.