[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: What is Dark Souls 3 Season Pass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ds3.jpg (67 KB, 560x379) Image search: [Google]
ds3.jpg
67 KB, 560x379
Excuse my Autism, but what is a Dark Souls 3 season pass? Do I get the future DLC with the season pass? or do I have to pay for it later, but at a discount? The way it is worded is confusing as fuck.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: peachie.png (124 KB, 520x466) Image search: [Google]
peachie.png
124 KB, 520x466
>>
>people also have to get good to understand season passes

bravo from
>>
>>334314156
>>334314232

Yeah, yeah, you had your fun, now answer the question please.
>>
>>334314109
You get the two DLC packs, first dropping in a month or two, second toward the end of the year
>>
>>334314309
are you new to the game industry ?
>>
>>334314338
>>334314410

I usually play online games, not familiar with DLC at all. The way it was worded makes it confusing to me.

So what is the difference of getting the Season Pass now? Will it be cheaper than getting the individual DLC later when they come out? If so, by estimate, how much?
>>
>>334314595
you pay the price of the season pass and you'll get all the dlcs. That's it

is it worth it ? it's up to you

it's not though
>>
>>334314595
Cheaper by five bucks.
>>
>>334314595

By online games I mean mmo/moba/shooters etc. Not those shitty mini games on online game websites.

Haven't played single player games for a looooooooooong time, I heard dark souls is pretty good, so I thoguht I should give it a try.
>>
>>334314595
Its a way fromsoft can be kept on the payroll, its seems like a shitty thing but if you like fromsoft, want more content out of them and like to support them while they make new stuff for the game, buying the season pass is kind of a way to do that without having t wait for them to make another entire game.
>>
>>334314684
>>334314706

Thanks for the help guys, I'll try the base game and see if I like it, I'll get the DLC later if needed. Haven't played a single player game for a long fucking time, I am excited! Thanks and goodbye!
>>
>>334314827

Yes, I understand it now. Since this is my first Dark Souls game, I'll go with the base version for now.
>>
>>334314828

>Haven't played a single player game for a long fucking time

As someone who used to play MMO's and Counterstrike for the last 7 years and disregarded single player games entirely, Dark Souls 3 is an excellent choice and entry point. I hope you discover the world of single player games and how good a lot of them actually are.

Considering this is your first souls game, I just want to say be patient, learn the mechanic and your enemies move sets, if you let the game frustrate you, you will loose. It's really a psychological game as well, if you enter it with a poor mindset you get steamrolled, if you enter the game determined and optimistic you'll thrive especially once you egt a hang of the mechanics, it all translates to a very real sense of progress, far better than the grind in an MMO.

Have fun man honestly, DS3 is a culmination of everything fromsoft has learned over the years into one package,don't be alarmed if you decide to go back and play DS2 and find it to be a shitty game though, DS1 is much better, they were made by different teams
>>
>>334315682
Oh and use a controller for best results, this isn't the type of game you should be using a KB and mouse for, not unless you're comfortable, action rpgs are almost always better with a controller.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.