[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In case you didn't know, the GameCube version of Animal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (22 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
22 KB, 276x183
In case you didn't know, the GameCube version of Animal Crossing is 15 years old today.
>>
No, that's the N64 version that released today.
>>
>>334306237
Fuck, you're right. I'm retarded.
>>
>>334306301
You're also retarded for not posting this:
https://youtu.be/HWNlzQMEb68
>>
File: 1431976907324.png (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1431976907324.png
16 KB, 600x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdBAjPf6F-4
New game when
Not the amiibo crap, I mean an actual animal crossing game.
>>
>>334305789
Played the shit out of this game
>>
>>334305789
I actually started playing it last week.
So far it's fun and it's eating more time than I expected.
I'll probably get addicted for a while. Too bad I don't really know other people to share memory cards and stuff.
>>
>>334307053
Get ready for New Leaf on iOS with MyNintendo integration.
>>
>>334307390
>More incentive to do mindless shit in a mindless game.

The only problem here is that I don't want to play something on my phone.
>>
>>334307053
I would have loved to had an AC for the WiiU where the amiibos would have that animal move into your town or have them give you a gift or some shit
no more shitty animals moving into the town and having to wait until they move the fuck out
>>
>>334306452
>They added amiibo Festival in this
What the fuck Nintendo?
>>
>>334307390
New Leaf is shit.
>>
>>334310341
Go away.
>>
>>334310341
I agree. Don't know why it got so much praise. Excluding City Folk, which everyone knows is rehashed garbage, NL is the game I dropped the fastest. There was a lot to do, but it all felt shallow.
>>
>>334310883
Furfags and Isbaelle fags love it.
>>
I only bought AC for all the NES games it came with.
Fuck Virtual Console for replacing all of them.
>>
>>334310883
CF was definitely a rehash being basically WW+, but it's still better than NL I feel.

NL's got a ton to do but it's full of tedious-ass RNG-dependent bullshit Japan seems to love of late for whatever reason and character interaction is more shallow than ever.

I'd honestly rather play HHD than NL, at least that gives you total control over the game world.
>>
i want a fucking english translated animal forest cartridge
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.