[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, it took me more than 10 tries but I finally fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
Holy shit, it took me more than 10 tries but I finally fucking did it.
Is this the hardest Dark Souls 3 boss? She has a massive amount of health, infinity stamina, and most of his attacks can ohk you.
>>
>>334290379
Did you fight it under soul level 50?
>>
>>334290379
I let a phantom beat it for me at sl15
>>
No. Nameless king is.
>>
>>334290860
The Master Phantom. The one that cause bleeding or whatever?
>>
>>334290971
Eh. Last boss fucked me more than him tbqh.
>>
Why do people have difficulty with this? Maybe I was overlevelled, but she's pretty easy, especially if you have ranged

she almost never comes to you quickly
>>
you're meant to fight her after you have killed the 3 lords of cinder
>>
>>334290379
No matter what boss, op, there's always people that'll come and yell "LOL BUT DAT WUS EZ!"
>>
>>334290802
Level 58 but I don't use a shield. Maybe it would have been easier with a shield.
>>
>>334291517
have you not upgraded your weapons or something?
she's pretty squishy
>>
File: pc.jpg (92 KB, 883x578) Image search: [Google]
pc.jpg
92 KB, 883x578
just got to undead settlement on my game.

btw my torrent runs fine. glad i pirated
>>
>>334291661
I was doing from 150 to 200 per hit. Isn't that good?
>>
File: NK.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NK.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
>>334290379
This is hard, not that gay ass dancer of yours
>>
>>334296490
Not really. It's basically Artorias with a shitty phase one. Although it's probably the hardest boss in the game. This game was far too easy.
>>
>>334290379
I just killed her before entering the Irithyll dungeon at ~40, wasn't that bad.
>>
>>334297030
Almost everything in this game hits super fucking hard but have dick all for health.
For any series veteran that has learned how to dodge properly, that's up to 7 years now to practice, this is nothing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.