[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, yes, I know. You would like to know how long... I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 20
File: mgs5.png (84 KB, 580x322) Image search: [Google]
mgs5.png
84 KB, 580x322
Yes, yes, I know. You would like to know how long... I'm afraid it's been... seven months.

Are you still mad, /v/?
>>
>>334285337
yes ;_;
>>
>>334285337
I'm disappointed, not angry, still a little confused, but I still put hundreds of hours into it and don't regret going for 100%, it feels so nice to play, a little easy though after awhile.
>>
EXCUSE ME.....EXCUSE ME

NURSE OKOMA NURSE OKOMA
>>
File: adpQXxj_700b.jpg (119 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
adpQXxj_700b.jpg
119 KB, 600x800
it was a great experience
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>334285337
>seven months since the Elegia trailer

Damn it
>>
File: [002395].png (180 KB, 289x271) Image search: [Google]
[002395].png
180 KB, 289x271
I was pretty pissed at first, but after a while I just accepted the fact that MGS4 is the series' actual finale, even though I had hoped V would top it. Still kind of sad that it wasn't the game it could've been, though.
>>
>>334285337
Stil haven't finished it, every time I start it up, even before I get to the game, a wave of boredom just washes over me.
I want to play MGS, not yet another generic open world game with bases
>>
Nah. Not mad. A little sad to think this is the end though. People harp on the cut content shit all day but really what more needed to be done? Examine the material and tell me something was really missing. Mission 51 is the only correct answer for cut content and we know what happens at least. Every other point was finished and handled. The reason people don't like it is because for the first real time in an MGS game, we're not dumped back at the main title screen after credit roll. We're put back into the field able to continue doing endless shit, the grind of war. And it feels shallow, meaningless.

"Just another day in a war without end."
>>
>>334285337

I'm not angry...just disappointed.
>>
>7 months already

Holy shit
>>
>>334286214
>Examine the material and tell me something was really missing.

How about watching Big Boss actually become a demon?

The game pretty much would be like if Breaking Bad just skipped seasons 3 and 4 and most of 5, just went from the season 2 finale to the last few minutes of the last episode and expected you to fill in all the gaps, and say that's a satisfying ending.

We never see how Big Boss becomes a villain. We get hints of it, little maybes and possibilities, but nothing more than a lot of speculation.
>>
>>334285828
Post more horse pics
>>
File: 1447387772042.jpg (62 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1447387772042.jpg
62 KB, 919x720
>>334286582
>we're nearly 1/3 through 2016 already
>>
It was what it was. No sense trying to hate it for not being the best mgs in the series, mgs3 was. So glad I've got mgs3 on comfy portable with vita
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 816x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 816x960
>>334285337
>Expecting a good MGS after 2
it was my own fault
>>
>>334285337
I gave up on the series after MGS4. Wasn't even surprised when V turned out the way it did.
>>
Official correct play order

MGS3
MG
MG2
MGS
MGS2
MGSPW
MGSV
MGS4
>>
File: 1433243062901.jpg (151 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1433243062901.jpg
151 KB, 601x601
>>334287892
>yfw there hasn't been a legitimately good mgs game in 10+ years now
>>
File: metal gear solid ground zeroes.jpg (223 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
metal gear solid ground zeroes.jpg
223 KB, 1600x900
>We all shat on Ground Zeroes for being a paid demo
>Actually better than Phantom Pain
>>
>>334286592
Are you fucking kidding? Think about what he did at the Hospital, what he did to Venom, and how he uses child soldiers. That's all you need to see. What more do you feel you're missing?

>he was one of those Nuclear fags

You really thought you were going to see Big Boss shoot up a bunch of kids, didn't you? How edgy can a person be.
>>
I dunno, it was still a good game despite being disappointed and unfinished

Now that it's been so long I just sort of accept it for what it is
>>
>>334287980
Chronologically? Yes. You miss a lot of easter eggs and shit in MGS3 alone, not even regarding the rest. Play in release order
>>
>>334288014

>You actually thought the game was going to play out like it was advertised! How edgy can a person be!

Fuck off.
>>
File: MGSV production scene.jpg (815 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MGSV production scene.jpg
815 KB, 1920x1080
>>334285337
>>
Should I play peace walker? I just got a vita a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>334285337
>mgsv.png

Haha, good joke!
We all know that series died after Peace Walker.

Wouldn't that be crazy though? A MGS 5.
>>
>>334286214
This is some top-tier denial
>wow the game is so boring and lifeless, what a complex commentary on the state of war and commercialization of suffering since I paid $60 for it
Worse than /lit/
>>
File: But why though.gif (2 MB, 160x200) Image search: [Google]
But why though.gif
2 MB, 160x200
>>334287980
This is NOT release order Anon.
>>
the FOX engine is good though

good potential for future games
>>
>>334288014
>what he did at the Hospital
You mean save your life?

>what he did to Venom
Zero did that.

>and how he uses child soldiers
Never saw that. Was only talked about way back in MG2

Face it, man. V does not portray BB as the villain MG2 made him out to be.
>>
>>334288424
>good potential for future games
lol
>>
Angry?

I'm crazy.

I actually expected hours of cutscenes, but there were none. Fuck this shit. It's not proper Metal Gear.
>>
>>334288424

Yeah. Can't wait for the FIFA series in the glorious FOX Engine.
>>
>>334287980
MG
MG2
MGS
MGS2
MGS3
MGS4

Fixed it.
>>
>>334288424
Yeah? What's so great about it?
>>
>>334288285

The game WASN'T boring until you beat it and were plopped back down in free roam with nothing but the open world grind at your finger tips. That's when people started to cry about the game, not the first 31 missions which were all of them fantastic.

Fuck off
>>
>>334285852
>MGS4 is the series' actual finale
>not 2

you people get worse every day
>>
It was fun and a good game, but not what I was hoping it would be. The time before it was released speculating and watching trailers was so great. I'll never feel that excitement for a game again
>>
>>334288527
Ok
>>
File: dear god why.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dear god why.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
>>334288424
>future games

IT HURTS
>>
>>334288467
>V does not portray BB as the villain MG2 made him out to be.
MG2's BB is patriot propaganda
>>
>>334285852
4 was complete unredeemable trash so it's not like V could have actually fixed the series chronological ending anyways
>>
>>334288467
>You mean save your life?

he was saving his own ass and needed venom alive for his plan to work. He sacrificed an entire hospital of innocent people and took the identity and free will of one of his most capable soldiers. He even justifies the latter to himself by thinking "he threw himself in front of the blast when Paz exploded, so he's technically dead and won't mind having his entire personality removed."

Big Boss is a complete dick, even if he isn't a war-crazed cartoon villain like he was told to be
>>
>>334288794
>so he's technically dead and won't mind having his entire personality removed

But its revealed that the medic was pleased with being bestowed the honor of being the second big boss at the end of the game.
>>
>>334288794

How did he exactly "sacrifice" an entire hospital? Because he was checked in and a rogue group wanted him dead? That's not sacrificing, anon.

God, you're stupid.
>>
in some strange way, it's almost as if nothing had changed
the cycle is real, ie. mgs4 does not seem so bad right now
remember how fucking terrible mgs4 was?
doesn't seem so bad anymore, eh?
it had, you know... metal gears (for one), meryl, ocelot, real weapons, a soundtrack you are capable of remembering, and 5 different locations to visit.
mgs V had photorealistic rocks, really nicely animated dog, that dive thing was pretty cool the first couple times you used it to get out of the way for sure
but fuck
fucking ocelot alone ruined V for me. seriously, what a fucking asshole
miller was OK. just fucking OK. he was genuinely interesting in PW. if you listen to the tapes you find out how BB and miller met. you find out all sorts of inconsequential shit about his personality, his interests. he was a recording nerd and hey, so am i! it made me connect with them as people not just as characters.
he's just a fucking character now. HURRRR I'M ANGRY
as for ocelot, he's just... well he's nothing. they turned perhaps the most wacky entertaining "oh shit it's ocelot, you KNOW something crazy is up" character in video games and turned him into your stupid babysitter.
not that tutorial characters are bad - if handled well. look at campbell. basically does nothing other than tell you how to play/where to go but man didn't you fucking love him? i loved campbell. made the twist in mgs2 so fucking cool
and it's shit like that that makes me think "yeah kojima just messed up, he's still good, hell he made MGS, remember MGS?"
who fucking knows anymore, it could have been konami, he could be incompetant, he might be losing it, maybe all of the above, all i know is that MGSV is fucking terrible. it's not bad if you're a normie i guess.
>>
>>334288958
That's because Venom is fucking mind broken by the end of the game

He literally eats the ashes of his soldiers and tells them to plant their roots in him
>>
File: image.gif (459 KB, 244x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
459 KB, 244x270
>>334287994
>tfw MGS2 turns 15 this November
>>
>>334289019
are you literally retarded? They knew the hospital was going to be attacked and were already planning to use the people as shields. 2 minutes in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1BJTSRkyV4

>It's not just him. We'll be putting the people in this hospital in the line of fire. They'll be your shield, and a necessary diversion. To buy us some time.
>>
>>334285337
Nope, I got an amazing game that was far better than MGS4 and Peace Walker.
>>
>>334290009
a game doesn't have to be amazing to be far better than 4 and PW
>>
>>334285828
>Voice actor
>>
Tfw we got a game that literally had one or two connections to the games in the future of the chronology.

What's that you wanted THE MISSING LINK? Too bad, here's a completely new plot that has no connections to any MGS.
>>
No, because I was never mad so much as amused.

A lot of the issues with the gameplay (dull level design, balancing issues) were hinted at in demos. No one could have known how repetitive the missions would actually be, but the demos didn't exactly hide that either. Of course the story was even worse than I expected, but there wasn't any room for another Big Boss game. I wasn't expecting anything good.
>>
>>334290291
There was no missing link.
>>
>>334288643
That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>334286592
Nigga did you even play 4?

Big Boss was never evil, he was the antagonist in the first two games because solid was working for the patriots to stop outer heaven. All the "bad guys" keep trying to stop the patriots but fucking solid snake was always working for them. Liquid, solidus, big boss, and ocelot all knew what was going on and tried to escape patriot control, but solid never really figured out the truth. Big Boss was only a villain from Solid's skewed perspective.
>>
File: 1453764218208s.jpg (4 KB, 104x124) Image search: [Google]
1453764218208s.jpg
4 KB, 104x124
>>334285337
>The FOX engine will never be used again
>>
>>334290712
Taking out the Patriots was just a necessary part of his overall plan. Big Boss needed the Patriots gone because they directly opposed the kind of world with war he wanted to help create. Liquid was the same. MGS4 didn't change Big Boss's Outer Heaven goals. It just threw in some stupid soapy shit with Zero.
>>
>>334290712

Yeah, but you know...that time in MG2 where Big Boss raises child soldiers and sends them back into war. You know that cycle? Totally was never evil.
>>
>>334289625
>it´s Big Boss´ fault that Skull Face is a messed up psycho that ordered the hospital to be attacked

And I don´t freaking get it.

Quiet freaking killed two hospital workers, and people praise that bitch.

I bet if Big Boss were actually a girl with big breasts, everyone would look past the fact he had a body double.
>>
>>334288717
MGS4 would've been OK with some editing, cutting out Shitman and giving the B&Bs a personality, stuff like that.

The gameplay was great, there just needed to be more of it, I don't think it's an irredeemable game by any stretch. Kojima just really needed an editor or something so that the garbage didn't make it through
>>
>>334290465
fucking this

MGS3 explained everything we needed to know about BB going evil. we don't need a fucking timeline of ever shit he took between then and MG1 to get the point
>>
>>334285337
I will never not be mad.
We could've had an open-world Snake Eater with a MGS2-tier plot, but instead we got a Ubisoft game featuring Kojima's Mary Sue waifu.

Fukushima was the genius behind the first three games; I realise that now.
>>
>>334290995
But did Big Boss actually ever send those children to war?

I don´t think so.

Think about it, the kids were young, and I doubt Big Boss had made them go through enough painful training to get them made into proper soldiers.

Plus, no one would want to deal with child soldiers.

If anything, he was just giving them a home.
I dunno why Big Boss gave that speech of fanning flames and feeding people back into the battlefield, but I think he might´ve just said that to get Solid Snake into attacking him with all he´s got or someshit.
>>
>>334291469
It's still victm grooming and warmongering. He still held the world hostage with experimental weapons. "Save them, train them, and feed them back onto the battlefield" is not merely "giving them a home." The guy lived for war. His entire plan was perpetuating it. Stop being so obtuse.
>>
>>334289625
Why did they even need a small army to attack the hospital? Sending Quiet alone would've been enough had she shot on sight rather than turning her back on Venom to give Cipher a status report.
>>
>>334290712
No. Everyone who says this conveniently forgets that those supposed "good guys" all wanted the literal opposite of the Patriot world - a land of anarchy and strife where war is a system for survival of the fittest.

Solid might have aided the Patriots but ultimately he defeated BOTH ideologies.
>>
File: 1444972209891.jpg (361 KB, 838x959) Image search: [Google]
1444972209891.jpg
361 KB, 838x959
>Protects his idol in an helicopter explosion
>Loses an arm and eye
>Goes into a coma for several years
>Wiped of any pre-existing memories
>All identity removed
>Everyone wants him dead
>Cares deeply about his soldiers
>Mute superhuman gf ends up killing herself
>Best friends end up betraying him

Venom had the hardest life and is the best snek
>>
>>334285337
Not mad, just disappointed that we won't ever get another mgs game. I actually had no problems with the gameplay or story (other than being incomplete and useless skullfuck). I really liked the gameplay and was intrigued by the ending twist. I just wish we could get another one with a more "living" open world, the ability to ride the helicopter between LZs, and an actual difficulty setting for the game.

As far as the story goes I think either a game explaining what the real big boss was up to would be good, but I would be just as happy with a continuation of Venoms story. Seriously though, my biggest problem is how the game jumps from 1984 to MG1, would love to see more of his story in between. Maybe with venom hallucinating visions from his own past and questioning his motives since the truth is revealed LITERALLY BEFORE HE WALKS TO HIS DEATH.
>>
File: Obtuse.png (309 KB, 584x434) Image search: [Google]
Obtuse.png
309 KB, 584x434
>>334291789
>Stop being so obtuse

AM I BEING OBTUSE!?
>>
Absolutely excellent game. Great story too. A disappointment for americans who are used to 3 act comic book movies though. "Where's muh endingggg"
>>
>nukes still haven't been disarmed
>chapter 3 still isn't revealed
>episode 51 still hasn't been unlocked
>Kojima's final ruse cruse still hasn't been unrused yet
>>
>>334292660
We know what Big Boss was up to, though. Not much to see there.
>>
>>334292421
>Mute superhuman gf ends up killing herself
>Best friends end up betraying him

these two things dont happen though
>>
>>334292421
>>Best friends end up betraying him
Except DD, the bestest friend
>>
>>334293078
>>Mute superhuman gf ends up killing herself

>Has English strain
>talks English to help Medic Boss
>runs off to go die alone because parasites
>>
>>334292873
Shut up faggot.
>>
>>334290249
and character design + motion capture + foot textures
>>
>>334289041
I don't know why these threads attract so many redditors like this.
>>
>>334291385
The problem is that this game was advertised as the evil actions, played out by us.

And then it wasn't.
>>
>>334289041
No, MGS4 is still worthless garbage and you have the writing style of a tumblrina.

>but fuck
>like
Seriously, who the fuck talks like this, all it's missing is
>*sigh*
and
>could you not?
>>
>>334293010
Let it go.... my son.

Snake, did I ever tell you about the time when I was in a coma for a couple of days, and I had my combat medic hypnotized into thinking he was me so he could build my legacy while I drove away on a motorcycle? He was a good friend.
>>
>>334292421
>>334293078
>bestfriends
Depends. Big Boss perhaps didn't see the Medic as a friend. Only a subordinate, one of the best soldiers he had. Big Boss used him so he himself could do something else in the US while Venom had to be the public image. A target, a scapegoat of Big Boss' past actions.
>>
I don't know, but I guess seeing all these pathetic Kojimadrones drowning in a puddle of their own tears every day for 7 months was nice.
It's getting really sad now though.
>>
I've mellowed out. I used to be pretty disappointed and angry, but I've just kind of let it go. It was a disappointing end to a franchise I really like, but I managed to scrape enough fun out of it to justify buying it. I may go back and try to finish it soon. Hopefully whatever Kojima's new game is will be good, though I'm a bit cautious after the issues with MGSV.
>>
>>334293078

Miller ends up training Snake to kill Venom in MG and Ocelot sits back and lets it happen while he works for the real BB.
>>
>>334288527
Most of those missions were fucking garbage and an awful slog well before even ending at 31.
>>
>>334294859
Doesn't Miller train Solid to kill the actual Big Boss though? Why would Miller hate Venom unless its just the reason that Venom isn't actually BB?
>>
>>334293754
I'm the medic. And so are you.
>>
>>334293031
True, but it would be pretty cool to see him meet grey fox (again?) and rescuing sniper wolf from her shitty life. Some tapes between the real boss and Miller would also be good
>>
to all the people who claim mgsv sucks

please post your list of s-ranked missions, with all mission tasks earned
>>
>>334291385
the best part is that we didn't need to know anything about big boss going evil. He already had a little blurb on the mg manual that said enough.
>>
>>334295641
Even though I've done this and built a harem of all S+ or higher female soldiers on my base, the game was still disappointing.

The sting is only made worse by the fact that it's the last one.

At least the trailers are still great.
>>
I never really understood why metal gears were so important in-universe. They seem pretty easy to take down.
>>
>>334285337
honestly no
quite enjoyed it for what it was, solid gameplay and a decent if somewhat convoluted and hidden story

very little of the kojima craziness and venom was a bit of a shit character (though that paz stuff was some of the best writing since 3) but aside from that I honestly really rather enjoyed it
biggest issue was the open world though by far, the best parts of the game were the linear heavily scripted parts like lights shining even in darkness, that bit was fucking great
>>
>>334295230
The ending implied, to me at least, that Miller joined foxhound to spite big boss after venom was killed. He wanted revenge for venom, and for being left out of the loop by the man he built a giant PMC with. And/or he realized he was just a pawn in ciphers game and that pissed him off (so he became a pawn again lol)
>>
>>334285828
>>334287627
>>>/mlp/
>>
the story sucked, the gameplay was the best in any stealth game I've ever played. went to play other metal gear games, they all suck. I don't know how it got to 5 parts, but i'm sure glad it did.
>>
>people are disappointed with a fun game

I've never played a more fun and challenging game on this gen than this.

sheer amount of content and continuously trying to one-up the enemy while being stealthy, or taking down a base by yourself with an assault rifle and launcher, and a fucking dog, nothing more gratifying.
>>
I had fun with it, but I never finished it.
>>
>>334296486
>dog

The dog is practically a cheat code.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>334296486
Fun yes. Challenging? Fuck no. There were a few missions I had to retry, but the game is piss easy for anyone who spent a few hours with ground zeroes. The skulls missions were the only ones somewhat hard, and once you get the high powered sniper rifles they aren't bad at all.

My only real complaint is the game doesn't have multiple difficulty modes. Just reflex or no reflex. Wish they had just given us the opportunity to play the missions on any difficulty instead of forcing it into certain ones just to pad the game
>>
>>334293010
What the fuck is up with the nukes? Why hasn't Konami fixed the FOB invasion list so that the nuke category actually gets more than one player at any given time? Sometimes the nuke list has players who have no nukes. Fucking fix this shit already.
>>
what are some things in mgsv you never used

for me

>cardboard boxes
>walker
>most of the hands (switched between bionic, stun, and rocket but never used the others)
>grenade launchers
>pretty much every handgun besides the nonlethal one
>lethal weapons in general unless I was fighting skulls
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
given how we still have threads about the disappointment every single day, i'd say the phantom pain never goes away
>>
Meh.

it was my first Metal Gear and I love it to death. It's what got me INTO Metal Gear in the first place.
>>
File: P_20160414_131332_1_p_1.jpg (244 KB, 1600x1096) Image search: [Google]
P_20160414_131332_1_p_1.jpg
244 KB, 1600x1096
>>334288467
>never saw that
ok

my tablets camera a shit
>>
>>334288014
Not necessarily shoot a bunch of kids, but make more and more morally ambiguous choices, and then more twisted ones.

Having a body double to distract shadowy illuminati groups and saving people in war zones isn't exactly what you'd call demonic, it's rather angelic.

You could have had it where Big Boss gets more funding from drug wars, works in conjunction with cartels, starts doing false flag terrorists ops to draw out people, and slowly lose his shit.

And I did play 4, and Big Boss was a guy doing bad things for good reasons to fight the Patriots, but in 5 all we saw was a guy doing pretty much good things for good reasons. Diamond Dogs might as well have been a slightly more militaristic SHIELD fighting a somewhat darker and more militaristic HYDRA.
>>
>>334297941
This. Not once did MGSV make me feel like I was already a demon.
>>
>>334288007
Level design was way more tight and for what little plot there was, cutscenes were much better directed.
>>
>>334290123
Yeah it does.

Let's not kid ourselves, MGS4 might have been on the low end of the series, but it was still one of the best if not the best games to come out that year. A shitty Metal Gear game still tends to be leaps and bounds better than anything else you can find at the time.
>>
>>334297085
>cardboard boxes
super useful almost to the point of being broken
>walker
absolutely destroys skulls and sahelanthropus, the shock gun is also fun
>arms
hand of jehuty is op as fuck
>grenade launchers
same, i just upgraded them so i could use them as underbarrels if i did ever need them
>every handgun but wu s pistol
the water pistol is great if you know how to use it effectively, also levelling up the shotgun revolver and the burkov to get the nonlethal variants is worth it
>lethal weapons
same

personally i didnt really use quiet or d horse, quiet was absolutely useless to me until i had to start grinding her to unlock the mission where she leaves and as fun as turning d horse into a death unicorn is it doesnt really add any advantage
>>
>>334291385
No it really didn't.

Big Boss getting a bit upset about spy shit doesn't show how he suddenly has a military fortress in Africa, with metal gears of its own.

That's like saying that seeing Walter White getting his cancer diagnosis is all we need to see to understand how he became the boss of a drug ring that kills dozens of people at a time with neo nazi muscle.
>>
>>334297042
Why would they bother?

They don't even do shit about the blatant hackers and cheaters duping resources, nukes, with glitches FOBS that can make the guards unable to raise an alert if spotted and invade you while a blockade is up.

They're getting out of AAA gaming, so beyond trying to get you to buy and spend MB coins, there's no reason they have to keep FOBS working.
>>
>>334292873
Having an ending is kind of important to any story. Just dropping shit without tying things up is shitty writing..
>>
the intro was so tonally different than the rest of the game that i was honestly shocked once i realized

we will always have MGS3
>>
File: 1460295625439.jpg (36 KB, 775x837) Image search: [Google]
1460295625439.jpg
36 KB, 775x837
no longer, doc.
>>
>>334299349
Well always have MGS1, 2 and 3.
>>
so have all the nukes been disarmed yet or no? how do we know how many are left?
>>
>>334299349
>tonally different
in what way was the tone different exactly?
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.