[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i think i've dun goofed abit on Fallout 4. Some weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Danse.jpg (742 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Danse.jpg
742 KB, 1920x1080
So i think i've dun goofed abit on Fallout 4. Some weeks ago i killed Paladin Danse outside Cambridge Station, not knowing his significance for the Brotherhood of Steel questlines. Now i've gone back and done the Lost Patrol missions, and now he's respawned outside Cambridge Station, but he's hostile to me and trying to kill me. Does anyone know a way to get talking with him or making him friendly? Or will I just have to replay the game later on to gang up with them?
>>
Are we human?
>>
>>334278469
Bad game
>>
You fucked up. I don't see how he would turn friendly. Just pick another faction for this playthrough I guess.
>>
>>334278469
Concole command if u got em otherwise ur fucked.
>>
Press "~" innit?
>>
He's a synth anyway.
>>
>>334278469
You don't need the BoS at all
>>
>>334278668
I've seen a couple of tips. One is to sleep for 7 days(lol) and return. Seems random.

>>334278629
Yes, technically it's rather bad and full of bugs.
>>
>>334278791
I know, i just think they look cool and really want to join in.

>>334278742
i'm guessing that's just available on PC?
>>
>console is disabled
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>334278883
you killed the ambassador of them but want to join them.

god you fallout fans are retards
>>
>>334278469
May this serve as a lesson for killing random NPCs, you crappy player.
>>
>>334278469
Why the fuck did you kill an npc?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.