[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good news we get Free DLC Bad news we get the most outrageous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1460165616655.jpg (440 KB, 658x1208) Image search: [Google]
1460165616655.jpg
440 KB, 658x1208
Good news we get Free DLC

Bad news we get the most outrageous paid DLC known to man along with it
>>
Please explain.
>>
>>334276126
so, is it a deal?
>>
We get 2 free suits(earned via in game coin), and 2 paid(with tickets/real dollars. Each has several colors.The paid must be purchased are per girl as well as per color.

They appear to be a limited time event.
>>
>>334276126
This is part of the reason I didn't buy this game.
DLC was a mistake.
>>
>>334276409
You gotta.
>>
They're just trying to turn it into pachinko, I imagine they will turn it into gambling for DLC in the hope of getting $100+ per costume. Sony should really tell the to fuck off before they start running into gambling laws and terrible press.
>>
>>334280152

The game isn't actually sold in the US, so Sony doesn't give a shit.

If DOAX3 were, they probably would've put their foot up Koei-Tecmo's ass for trying to do SoulCalibur: Lost Souls bullshit on a $60 game before somebody banned the DLC for being part of a covert "Gambling" enterprise... Not that they have anything against that kind of P2W bullshit, but mostly to keep bad press at a minimum.
>>
>>334276126
Guessing it's DoA 5? I wanted to like this game, but after waiting a while for price to go down and then finding out how dlc riddled it was, I just gave up on it.

>>334278552
Agreed.
>>
>>334280852
Xtreme 3, not DOA5
>>
>>334280783
Depends, gambling isn't overly legal in Japan. They can claim you're not getting cash like they do with pachinko, but putting that sort of thing in peoples homes with a payment system kids can use cash to access is pushing their luck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.