[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'am about to buy a 2ds and i wanted to ask if this game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: update-nintendo-smash-box.png (356 KB, 450x411) Image search: [Google]
update-nintendo-smash-box.png
356 KB, 450x411
I'am about to buy a 2ds and i wanted to ask if this game its good. Is the Online free lag? people still play it?
>>
>>334275854

no clue but buy the 2ds that comes with mario2
>>
>>334275854
>Is the Online free lag?

Well, I don't think they could charge for it.
>>
Yes a lot of people play this, the lag will depend on your luck, you can get some lag-free 4 player matches quite frequently but sooner or later you'll end up in a match that keeps freezing every 2 seconds or one that has a 5 second input delay

And you damn sure better like the core gameplay, 'cause the single player content is absolute shit, classic mode is crap and Smash Run is pretty good but that's about it
>>
i'm getting a 2ds too

with mario 2, zelda wall-poster link and pokemon heartgold:nostalgia

any other games worth checking out?

thanks /v/
>>
>>334277374
Thats a shame now i kind of don't want to buy a 3ds cause smash is the only game im buying it for
>>
>>334277374
>classic mode is crap

You mean the best of the series, right?
>>
>>334275854
If your asking is it lag free not by a long shot, I suck at smash harded than a street whore but I could tell there was bad lag just watching my friend play. Like consistent half second input lag.
>>
File: 230px-Image_darkpit_ch5.png (66 KB, 230x137) Image search: [Google]
230px-Image_darkpit_ch5.png
66 KB, 230x137
>>334277571
Get Kid Icarus Uprising, you won't regret
>>334277621
I'll give it credits for managing to be as bad as the Wii U version, but it's still worse than Brawl's which was dumbed down from Melee in every way
>>
>>334277716
To not be as bad*
>>
>>334277621
The only good classic mode was 64's.
Smash Run is pretty good though, specially with friends
>>
>>334277716
Why? Melee and Brawl used a pattern in their Classic, only changing the opponents. 3DS doesn't have one, the type of battle depends on what you pick.

And I agree with you about Uprising. Best 3DS game in my opinion.
>>
>>334277996
It's a me thing but i value a lot scores/rankings in games, getting all the kind of different bonuses in 64 and melee was the best part and what kept me coming to classic mode, not to mention break the targets, board the plataforms and race to the finish. Brawl fucked up the score system by killing all the bonus and only having a time bonus and we all know about the break the targets, 3DS killed it altogether and there's no bonus stages also, it's also the best way to get custom moves so if you want to get them you have to grind that shit to no end, i ended up relating 3DS's classic more to a chore than to something i do for fun
>>
>>334278434
Fair enough.
>>
It lags when you play 1 on 1 wirelessly right in front of each other. What do you think?
>>
>>334275854
I own fg
Come get me fgt
t. Anon
>>
>>334277526
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Fire Emblem
Bravely Default
Pokemon
Mario
Zelda
Senran Kagura
Virtue's Last reward
Monster Hunter I guess

The console has a lot on it, just do some research. I'm over loaded in games for mine that I haven't even started yet.

Also, get the N3DS and not the 2DS, like what are you doing?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.