[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: groundhog.jpg (40 KB, 335x500) Image search: [Google]
groundhog.jpg
40 KB, 335x500
Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. are there any more games with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel games .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..
>>
They're not 'every day is the same' but they still somewhat involve time travel:
Braid
Life is Strange
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
>>
>>334269647
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask is literally that
>>
>>334269647

grim grimoire
>>
>>334269647
>>
>catched
>>
i am a huge faggot
>>
They're not 'every day is the same' but they still somewhat involve time travel:
Braid
Life is Strange
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
>>
worst meme
>>
>catched
>>
>>334269647
>>
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13 KB, 225x224
>>
I must be losing it but I think i've seen this thread before. Its as if- forget it
>>
there's an indie game in development by one guy which essentially shares the exact same premise

it's called 12 minutes and that's all I can remember about it.

sounded cool at the time.
>>
Randal's Monday
Postal 2
>>
>>334269647
Garbage Day
>>
>>334269647
grim grimoire
>>
File: breakdownj.jpg (53 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
breakdownj.jpg
53 KB, 350x500
Breakdown for the OG Xbox.

>Be savior of humanity
>Lose in the final fight
>Get pulled from a different timeline to fight
>Relive the final fight, but with knowledge of before
>Save humanity, but then get pulled back into your original timeline where you still have to save that world from the invasion.
>>
>>334271810
fuck, I remember playing a demo for this game that came with an issue of Xbox magazine back like 12 years ago.

too bad it never got a pc port, it seemed like a really cool game.
>>
>>334269647
I don't understand this pasta, it's not funny or weird.. i don't feel anything
>>
>>334273061
Oh wait i get it
Reading the same pasta over and over again is like living the same day over and over again
Ok i get it thanks
>>
>>334271142
Postal 2 has not aged well, I tried playing it last year and it was just so much worse than I remember, it's borderline unplayable.
>>
Any harvest moon game
>>
E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy is literally what you're looking for OP.
>>
>>334269647
Garbage Day, if is out...
>>
Is this a meme? a shitty meme?
>>
>>334269647
>Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask is literally that
>>
999 and Virtues Last Reward are kind of like that.
>>
Flower, Sun, and Rain. It's an old PS2 game but is only available in English on DS. One of my favourite stories in a video game, and it has that same thing from Groundhog Day.
>>
>>334273221
Did you play the new steam version or did you pirate the original version from 2002? The new steam version supports full HD resolutions, controller, and all the modern stuff.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.