[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is Nintendo neq Handheld?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (20 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
20 KB, 512x288
We already know a lot about his new home console the NX but what about the handheld? Why haven't we gotten any kind of information about it yet?
>>
They don't want to do a Vita, since the 3DS is still selling like crazy and getting 10/10 games.
>>
>>334269564
So they won't make a new handheld then?
>>
>>334269564
The NEW Nintendo 3DS.
>>
Is that a glucose detector?
>>
>>334269564
>What is NEW 3DS

It already did a Vita.
>>
>>334269869
>>334270040
NEW 3DS is the PSP Go.

How come nobody but me knows their history? Are you all 10 years old?

>>334269860
Not for a while, no.
>>
File: 1419898282101.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1419898282101.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>>334269498
>We already know a lot about his new home console the NX

You've read a bunch of rumors. NX has not been confirmed as a home console, you fucking retard.
>>
>>334269498

The NX is the handheld and the home console.
>>
>>334270323
People say this but how would that work? It can't be bigger than a 3DSXL to be a handheld and it won't be smaller than a Lynx to be a console.
>>
>>334270226
Nigga, the N3DS has already sold over 7m units. I'm pretty sure the PSP Go was nowhere near that. It had weeks where it was selling double digits units in Japan.
>>
>>334270323
This is an unconfirmed rumor that I have a strong feeling Nintendo won't go through with. The 3DS is selling too well to introduce a new "handheld", and if they had to they'd probably just make a new entry in the DS line.
>>
>>334270226
Does PSP Go have any exclusives?

Now who's the 10 years old?
>>
>>334270526
Does the New 3DS? Remember that ports and re-releases are by definition not exclusives.
>>
>>334269498

2017 most likely

3DS still some big releases coming
>>
I'm kind of hoping the NX will be a handheld/home console hybrid as some speculate, if Nintendo can still get by good with handhelds but isn't going to catch up with consoles any time soon they might as well

It would probably also mean Monster Hunter will be on a home console again, at least in a way

>>334269860
It's been five years since the 3DS came out and the DS was like 6-7 years old before then

Would probably give it another 2-3 years from now, Ninty seems comfortable with letting Gamefreak release another set of Pokemon games for the 3DS
>>
>>334270690
Like what? Kirby comes out in two weeks, then there's Pokemon and that's it.
>>
>>334270648
It has no true exclusives but I think the shitty Xenoblade port might have some exclusive content.

Honestly, it's still worth it if you don't already have a 3DS or you need a new one. It's already like $170 or something new and you can unlock the CPU with homebrew to get an FPS boost in games that lagged on the original 3DS. Not to mention it's on par with the PSP as an emulation machine.
>>
>>334270648
Doesn't matter. Any game that can be play on PSP Go can be play on all previous PSP.

Can't say the same for the New 3DS.

Anyway I'll rest my case here. Arguing with Nintenyearsold is pointless.
>>
>>334270774
Well of course, I'd buy five 3DS before anything else this gen.

Truly one of the greatest platforms ever, it's like the DS and PS2 had a baby which made better monster hunters.
>>
>>334270903
What could matter more than exclusives?

>nintenyearold

Oh so you're mad I insulted the Vita. How is it my fault it sucks?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.