[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Man's Sky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
https://youtu.be/D-uMFHoF8VA

This video has the most new stuff we've seen in quite a while. Who's excited?
>>
>Who's excited?
Idiots who still fall for hype.
PROTIP: The more aggressive the market, the more likely the game is actually shit.
>>
>>334266906
Has the Marketing for this game really been agressive? We've actually seen very little since it's announcement.
>>
>get mildly excited
>come to /v/ to discuss the features shown
>people insisting that there will base construction and building gameplay they just haven't shown yet
>"it's reasonable to assume the game will have it"

Why is neo-/v/ so utterly retarded
>>
>>334266854
That vid is already old news and it doesn't show anything worthwhile.
>>
File: Out_There_logo.jpg (260 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Out_There_logo.jpg
260 KB, 630x420
Reminds me of pic related a bit what with 'learn alien words by interacting with shit', 'upgrade your ship' and 'explore worlds' stuff. If it's at least a little bit like "Out there" then I'm excited. That game was the shit.
>>
File: 1459856947418.webm (781 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
1459856947418.webm
781 KB, 640x448
All they had to do was let it be

It was a little project made by a small team, it would have come out and people would have enjoyed it.
But no, it got forced onto every E3 stage, paraded as an exclusive even though it was never one, and people started thinking it was on the same level as the games with literally 100x the budget.
>>
>>334268289
This tbqh pham
>>
>>334267527
Giant-bomb said it was a survival/crafting game.
>>
>Wide as an Ocean
>Deep as a puddle

Such is every open word crafting game released these past few years
>>
>>334266854
>if I fly back down everything will be regenerated
That's really fucking stupid
>>
>>334267050
yet i keep seeing that very little everywhere. Just because WHAT they've shown has been sparse and shitty doesn't mean the marketing for it is sparse in any way
>>
>>334271985
Wow. Fucking really? In one sentence any hype I had generated for this game has kind of died. Christ that sucks.
>>
File: NoMansSky_Monolith.jpg (339 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NoMansSky_Monolith.jpg
339 KB, 1920x1080
Reporting in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNgfhiCV9NM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvh2_BuuSX0
>>
>>334266854
the minecraft scrolls: no gameplay sky

great, another walking simulator but now le randumb edition
>>
>>334271985
>>334272102
considering how many different planets the game has, it would be pretty much impossible to store them all.

but the instructions for generating them are much smaller, and easy to store.

the planet will be generated the same way every time you visit it, so what's the problem?
>>
>>334272856
Everything you do to a planet gets deleted. What's the point?
>>
>>334272856
>>334273526
Right. I wanted eventually get to planets other people have been to, and see whatever they built or fucked up, or return to planet I've been as a home.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.