[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: jailer.png (138 KB, 262x423) Image search: [Google]
jailer.png
138 KB, 262x423
Don't mind me...
>>
>>334255520
This shit is worse than Tower of Latria. I actually had to go cool off by getting to Anor Londo and obliterating every priest in existence for killing the giant blacksmith.
>>
>>334255520
Who the fuck designed the room where there is just fucking 10 of them sitting around
>>
>>334255613
They're the ones? How do you know?
His death will not go unavenged.
>>
>>334255520
Is it cool if i give you a heart attack?

Cool because i have already started giving you a heart attack

Oh shit i died

Better trigger the opening of a few cells for no reason
>>
File: yhorm-darksouls3.jpg (71 KB, 640x375) Image search: [Google]
yhorm-darksouls3.jpg
71 KB, 640x375
Don't mind me I'm just going to be the easiest boss in the entire series if that's not a problem with you.
>>
File: IMG_0314.jpg (133 KB, 477x617) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0314.jpg
133 KB, 477x617
>>334255520
Is there a single non meme dungeon in this game? I'm at the Dancer of the Boreal Valley and I feel like a sizeable portion of the bosses have been gimmicky and retarded.
>>
>>334255520
> those screams when you pick up items in certain cells
I have hyperacusis and nothing spells fun like turning the volume down every time you pick up an item out of fear.
>>
File: image.png (585 KB, 855x643) Image search: [Google]
image.png
585 KB, 855x643
>>334255775
that's not even the easiest boss in the game.

>Mfw fighting old demon king
>>
>>334255775
Even the Demons boss that uses the same strategy is easier.

Dunno what you're smoking.
>>
>>334255810

After Dancer is where all the good bosses are.
>>
I still don't know what it is tha triggers the hp reduction, just them looking at you?
>>
My friend brought his PS4 over and we've been playing DS3 since for days but now he's gone and I'm already going into withdrawal.

The PVP is so much fun, I barely made progress in the game because its all I was doing.
Still just a level 30 in the weird-name dungeon with the guys in OPs pic because I spent so many hours invading.

Someone buy me a ps4.
>>
>>334256234
The brand seems to shoot an invisible stream of shit at you.
>>
>>334255613
>>334255708
Andre says that the Giant probs just died because it's been thousands of years since DkS1
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.