[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any first-person games that let you shoot a gun while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1034335-picture_18.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1034335-picture_18.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Are there any first-person games that let you shoot a gun while driving a vehicle, like that snowmobile level in Modern Warfare 2 except in a game that's not shit?
>>
>>333928890
I'd say farcry 3/4 but I'd just be setting my self up for all the
>not shit
responses.
>>
>>333928890
GTAV
>>
Lucky and Wild
>>
Rise of Flight. It's historically inaccurate though.
>>
Terminator: Future Shock. Its a turret though I don't see how thats too different. The game is fun as hell and the levels are really open ended. Uses the Duke 3D engine.
>>
>>333929286
First person GTA 5 looks fucking sweet.
>>
>>333930476
this.

Even if its not an FPS in the first place, it still is the best. Animations for everything, even fucking rolling. Super high detail in the interiors of every vehicle in the game., all the FPS function you need, they've really done excellent work with this mode.
>>
>MW2
>shit
Sigh... Stop trying to fit in, Neo-/v/
>>
>>333928890
perfect dark had a few levels.
>>
>>333931906
How is that neo-/v/?
You were clearly not here in 2009
>>
>>333928890
>Are there any first-person games that let you shoot a gun while driving a vehicle
Far Cry 1 & 2
>>
I wish i could have tried Tactical Intervention but the ping on all the servers was retarded.

"From The Original Creator Of Counter Strike" couldn't save it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1BL9-wAUP8
>>
>>333932940

I wanted to say this too. When it was first released and the servers were full those fucking car chases were so much fun. But like always, everyones a faggot, and I'd see people rage quit like crazy.

Map chances. 16 people on the server 8v8. End of first round: 8v3.

Then I'd read all thses posts about "I tried it and it's shit!!" How long did you play? "10 minutes"

The only really bad part about the game was the way he tried to monetize it.
>>
MW2 is not shit you fucking newfag
>>
>>333932370
Not in Far Cry 2.
>>
File: baby.jpg (11 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
11 KB, 299x169
>>333931906
>>333934390
>I grew up with MW2, stop shitting on my nostalgia!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.