[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this garbage? It's literally one mission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck is this garbage?

It's literally one mission passed as dlc

Compared to shit like old world blues which give you entire hubs and quests and content just how did this shit get passed?
>>
File: 1459874660742.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1459874660742.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>333928773
>he thinks that's bad
>>
It's almost like it's meant to be a small add on like Gun Runner's Arsenal instead of an expansion you fucking retard
>>
What are you trying to say, anon?
>>
>>333929095
Gun runner's arsenal costs £1.99
Automatron costs £7.99
>>
>>333929014
What's this shit? I've uninstalled the game after the first power armour.

>>333929095
Shoo shoo bethesdrone
>>
>>333929630
The next dlc. They add concreate walls and some lighting. Shit the most beginery of begginers could do with geeck.

Witch we dont have so shitseda milks the money cow.
>>
>>333929289

>gif

Nice try Todd
>>
>>333929095

Gun runner cost like 3 bucks

This shit is 10

OwB cost 10

At least gun runner gave cool as weapons too this shit gave us gimmicky garbage
>>
>>333929014
I don't understand, why would you want to capture anything?
>>
>>333929869
>Thought FO3 and NV were pretty good
>Been waiting for a new one since 2011
Fuck, what a letdown. I'm gonna have to to what I did with Skyrim and wait 2 or 3 years to get it so all the good mods are already done and ready to install.
>>
>>333930085

This is just Beth prepping the foundation for rape and slavery mods. They know their fanbase.
>>
It's episodic DLC.

You get less content, but they release more DLC. :)
>>
>>333928773

Not only that but NV went ALL OUT with companions and dlc like dead money, then you OwB which was a comfy dlc with it's own hub and unique environments followed by the best one OwB no need to say more and lastly the divide which was the best atmosphere out of all the dlcs.

This shit was running through the same old buildings with the same robot enemies in the same map. Fuck it's like they think adding useless settlement trash is enough
>>
>>333930382
*then you have Lonesome road
>>
File: Wasteland Workshop.png (38 KB, 1015x320) Image search: [Google]
Wasteland Workshop.png
38 KB, 1015x320
>>333929630
Wasteland workshop
It a
Doesn't look to good
>>
>>333930219
>Kidnapping Amata in 3 and turning her into a sex slave in the Pitt
>Downloading Tale of Two Wastelands in New Vegas just to kidnap her again because I miss humiliating her every now and then
What's her name, /v/?
>>
>>333930751

Showing curie what it means to be a female in the raider camp within the wastelands
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.