[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENTER THE GUNGEON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: ss (2016-04-11 at 02.27.29).png (34 KB, 210x288) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-11 at 02.27.29).png
34 KB, 210x288
Does the gatling gull need toning down a bit?
>>
File: PANIC.png (76 KB, 616x529) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.png
76 KB, 616x529
No but I have yet to kill the snake without losing 2 hearts
>>
>>333895129
No.

Stop sucking dick at a game where you can reliably avoid damage.
>>
You don't even need to dodge roll his shit. Honestly the only hard bosses are the level 4 ones and the tank boss. Everything else is pretty damn easy even the floor 5 one.
>>
>>333895129
even I don't think he needs nerfed and he kicks my ass more than most of the other bosses
>>
>>333895129
Nah, he's only the hardest first floor boss because his bullets are more erratic but it's still easy to dodge if you're paying attention. It's only really annoying if you're playing Pilot and don't get a better weapon.

>>333895370
Man fuck that tank. They definitely need to tone that shit down, way too many extra spawns on a boss that's already annoying on his own.
>>
>>333895129
>he's dying to Gatling gull.
Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>333895370
That tank is piss easy if you get the sniper rifle.
>>
File: 1448338519428.png (172 KB, 236x399) Image search: [Google]
1448338519428.png
172 KB, 236x399
>Started a fresh run with Marine
>Glitchy Huge Chest appears after clearing a room
>Open it
>Chamber 2 - Gungeon Proper
>>
>>333896243
I also just had that shit happen. Fucking Pilot with base weapon and it pits me against two Beholsters, fuck that noise.
>>
Guys apparently if you get close enough to the Rat fuck before he steals stuff he disappears and won't take it
>>
>>333896403
Yeah if you leave an item in a room then run back you can stop him. Then if you leave and get two rooms away and come back you'll scare him off for good. You can also kill him with a mine. Not sure if either of these are effective for just that floor or the whole run though.
>>
>Get ricochet weapon
>Get upgrade that fires behind you

Best I found was the glacier gun. When it hits a boss it explodes and deletes bullets. If you do it right both will hit frequently enough that they just can't let out any bullets until you reload.
>>
>>333896403
He'll still steal it after you leave and all shots just bounce off him

Is there any way to kill him?
>>
Will they ever add Multiplayer?
>>
do you often fight him with pilot's starter weapon?
>>
>pretty much every room in the Oubliette is just one of those trap rooms

holy shit
>>
>>333896894
meant for
>>333895257
>>333895668
>>
>>333896809
>wanting lag in a bullet hell game
no
>>
>>333896894
Weapon shouldn't matter when he is the most predictable boss in the game and you can easily dodge all his shit.
>>
>>333897223
Don't connect to shitty clients.

PROBLEMO SOLVEDO
>>
>>333897230
Pilot's starting gun is weak as shit so it makes the fight take way longer which just means more chances to fuck up.
>>
>>333896894
heres a tip for Gull. Do huge circle strafes. And you dont need to dodgeroll when he does his standard bullet spray. If you are a good enough distance away then they the bullets will split and you'll have plenty of room to weave in between them.

Dodging that attack is the best way to roll into a bullet.

Also fuck that tank. My strat so far is to circle the room by hugging the walls and taking out his spawns. I got him down to less than half health, but the screen gets filled with bullets and once the blanks run out its tough as shit.
>>
>6 hours in
>part of the 3% that got the gun to kill the past
Feels good man
>>
>>333897330
you know nothing
>>
>6 hours in
>part of the 3% to get the gun to kill the past
Feels good man, for once I'm actually good at video games
>>
>>333897330
even if your friend has 50Mb/s internet youll still get almost a half second of lag and in a game like this thats the difference between life and death
>>
>>333897686
>>333897535
Sorry guys, captcha is a piece of shit on mobile
>>
>>333897696
>50Mb/s
You don't understand latency, do you
>>
>>333897516
Then don't fuck up. Simple as that. Everything else in the game is harder.
>>
>>333897696
500ms ping is pretty intense

and there are ways to build multiplayer games besides traditional client-server where you don't feel lag as much (even easier if they're PvE games and you can trust all clients)
>>
Just run a tight circle around gull to bait him into spamming his melee swing. Back off a bit when it telegraphs the swing, then get in close again. Don't get too close or you take contact damage.

You can keep him locked up permanently and never get shot at. He will occasionally fly off to do the rocket spam, but you can just repeat it.
>>
>>333895129
No he is the easiest first floor boss. Shit doesn't even get real until the fourth floor.
>>
How do you get to the other side of the rooms with the invisible minecart tracks?
>>
>>333897789
Just enable Recaptcha V1 so you don't have to do googles bullshit datamining captcha
>>
>>333898183
Didn't realize this was an option, thanks anon
>>
>>333898342
Well they obviously don't want you to know about it, it's easier to fill out and doesn't make you a slave to Google
>>
>>333898123
You have to dodge roll off of one cart into another.
>>
File: Mimic Madness.png (13 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Mimic Madness.png
13 KB, 450x600
Fresh from my Paint.net.
>>
I'm not a mimic.
>>
>>333900805
sure thing...
>>
I wish that armor/hearts/keys/etc. dropped a bit more
>>
>>333895129
the gull is hard as fuck if you don't have pillars but it's fine since I rarely get him outsideo fpillars.
>>
>tfw your first few runs are always amazing and you get progressively worse as you play

Every time.
Every day.
>>
>>333902353
I feel like his difficulty depends on the player, he's the only boss I've consistently gotten perfect from and it's easy to push him out of his rocket spam. Bullet King is arguably the hardest, and that's just from some of his shots combining into a wall at times. I want to hang out with The Twins and make shitty Lagann jokes. ;_;
>>
>>333903121
Gull is always challenging because his most common move is the one with no real predictable pattern that forces you to stay far away.

King is next because while he has a lot of bullets, they're easy patterns unless you end up with two overlapping ones which happens sometimes and either needs blind luck or a blank

Twins are last, simply because they don't really shoot enough stuff for you to really worry about it.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.