[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: xiii.jpg (52 KB, 476x680) Image search: [Google]
xiii.jpg
52 KB, 476x680
Can we discuss this game? What exactly makes it so good? XIV when?
>>
>tfw there will never be a sequel to the best fps of all time
>>
>>333889340
BANG! BANG! BANG!

Would you really want modern Ubisoft to touch this game?
>>
File: 1456061153961.gif (706 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456061153961.gif
706 KB, 500x281
>>333889340
>Beautiful art that ages well
>Amazing story that stays true to the source material
>Good gameplay
Sequel pls ubishit
>>
>>333889340
These games don't make much many, if any at all. Ubistupid would rather go for cash cows.
>>
>xiv
Never.

Also #1 was the President and you aren't really Jason Fly.

XIII is really fucking complicated for some reason.
>>
>>333890992
Yeah, it would probably be impossible to touch the innovation of the first game in 2016, especially with a publisher like Ubisoft. But we can dream, maybe someone else will buy the rights.
>>
>>333889340
What the fuck this game has a PC release? I had no idea. I had played it on the xbox. It was really neat.
>>
>>333891289
You actually aren't a member of the XIII, which is somehow a twist I always forget when I replay it.
>>
>>333891539
First played it on PS2. Was basically one of those games you ask for as a kid because it had cool box art.

Played it on PC years later and had a blast, still love it, plus I have so much nostalgia for it.
>>
What is XIII even about? All I know is that it's been funning for over 3 decades now.
>>
>>333891890
You think it'd run well on a modern system? And is it actually available for purchase?
>>
>>333892097
Yeah, it runs pretty well actually, not to mention the art has aged pretty gracefully. Don't think it's available for download actually, think it got pulled from GOG when the rights expired.
>>
Je t'aime ma belle, bonne nuit fait de beaux rĂªves.
>>
>>333889340
I dunno, what was good about this game? I played the GameCube version back in the day and thought it was boring
>>
>>>/k/
>>
File: milo.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>333892545
>XIII
>Boring

mfw
>>
>>333893050
It's been a decade so I don't remember much about it. Sell it to me and maybe I'll replay it, faggot
>>
>>333893124

you got meme'd
>>
>>333893124
>Current year
>Buying games

Steady on there lad, you can just torrent it.
>>
>>333893259
I meant figuratively, as in "tell me why it's worth playing"
>>
One of my favorite games of all time, it's a shame that a sequel will never be made.

Anyone want to play multiplayer?
>>
>>333893775
Art style feels fresh even today.

Shooting is fun, great weapon variety.

Really interesting espionage themed plot, with collectibles that reveal the letters and files of the conspirators.

Ambitious level design. The game has some really big, open ended areas, and has a great variety of environments, from Brooklyn to the Appalachians to Mexico to a submarine.

Stealth gameplay is actually well implemented for an FPS.

The voice acting is good, Adam West and David Duchovny (who seems to have about 10 lines) star.

The game is possibly the only recorded use of comic sans that isn't completely jarring and disgusting.

You should check it out desu
>>
The only good character in it was Lightning.
>>
>>333894362
Cool, I'll keep an eye out for a pc torrent. I might have just hated the GameCube controls the first time around
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.