[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let's talk about HD remasters and their related collections.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
So let's talk about HD remasters and their related collections. As the game industry is switching to a more cost-effective system, these kinds of collections are becoming more and more common.

So what was your favorite set so far? Your least favorite? If you could choose one series to have all titles fully remastered on all current-gen consoles and PC, which would you choose?
>>
I would like a silent hill collection that is not shit desu. The MGS one is pretty good.
>>
Probably buying a PS3 soon, what are the essential HD collections for that console? I'm looking at getting MGS HD or Legacy and ICO/SotC already
>>
The MGS one was good.
>>
>>333887038
jak and daxter
SotC/Ico
MGS
DMC trilogy
ratchet and clank

AVOID
silent hill hd collection
>>
>>333887184
Aight thanks, I've heard how shitty the silent hill one is before
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (104 KB, 800x481) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
104 KB, 800x481
>>333887124
>>333886956
>Still no PC port
>Now that Konami is leaving game development, we might never get it
>>
All of them are good except Silent Hill and ZOE. The PS3 version of ZOE has been patched though.
>>
File: 1412795159731.jpg (34 KB, 228x267) Image search: [Google]
1412795159731.jpg
34 KB, 228x267
>>333888382
>No MGS1-4 collection running 1080p/60fps on PC and/or PS4
>>
>>333885712
Skate 1 and 2 on PC would be good. MGS4 on PC would be nice too. I want to be able to play them at >25fps and not have to pull out my fat PS3..
>>
>>333887038
You mentioned the essentials, but also check out the Resistance and Killzone collections too for decent single-player fps games.
>>
>>333890047
>MGS2/3 w/o pressure sensitive buttons.

No thank you.
>>
File: nsKUt.jpg (29 KB, 620x505) Image search: [Google]
nsKUt.jpg
29 KB, 620x505
>>333887184
>silent hill hd collection
How could they have fucked up so bad? Like, really, how in the world did they do that?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.