[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WAHHH I LOST MUH VANILLA WOW SERVER >meanwhile in Warhammer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (180 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180 KB, 1280x720
>WAHHH I LOST MUH VANILLA WOW SERVER
>meanwhile in Warhammer land

Why aren't you faggots just switching to WAR return of reckoning? Literally no reason not too at this point
>>
>>333882115
Bump
>>
this game wasn't very good
>>
>>333882568
>implying

Well meme'd milord
>>
>>333882568
>WAR
>Bad

The pvp was fucking great, the pve needed some work and EA fucked over the community as usual. Don't blame the game blame the host
>>
>>333882115
Because they wanted to play vanilla WoW?
>>
>>333882568
Neither was WoW so that's kind of moot
>>
>>333882749
Well you can't anymore faggot, come to the WAR side. Our lore is better
>>
>>333882749
You think you want that, but you don't
>>
I could never choose a class in Warhammer online
>>
>>333882115
>Shilling another game when one gets taken down
Makes me think that this game is so shit it is only played when everything else is taken down

No thanks, I will stick to quality MMOs
>>
>>333883014
>No thanks, I will stick to quality MMOs
Such as?
>>
>>333882959
Play a good old fashioned ORK WAAAHHHHHGG
>>
>>333883308
I remember wanting to play a Choppa but they weren't available on release for whatever reason so I played a Black Orc instead
>>
I remember I was so hyped for the release of this back in day, watching every promotional video tens of times but for some reason I never actually played it.
>>
>>333883361
>>333883507
Go fucking play it's free and no donations stuff at all. They can't GW is funding the guys who are remaking the game.
>>
>>333882862
You do realize there is a ton of vanilla servers open right? Given they aren't all that well scripted or populated, but they are still there.

On top of that Nost is releasing their source code and giving their database to someone who can continue hosting the game for them outside blizzards reach.

So no I don't have a reason to play warhammer online.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.