[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /v/, im at my grandparents house and im going to be here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: nasa.jpg (177 KB, 1500x1119) Image search: [Google]
nasa.jpg
177 KB, 1500x1119
sup /v/, im at my grandparents house and im going to be here for a while, ive got with me a thinkpad t420 and thats it, i have my phone which has 2GB of data left, i need to download a game to pass some time, here are my options:
- TES III (600mb)
- TES III GOTY (1.5gb)
- Diablo 2 + LOD (2gb)
- PPSSPP + Monster Hunter Freedom (U) (700mb - incl emu)
- Warcraft III RoC + TFT (1.25gb)
- Warcraft 3 RoC (700mb)
- AOE2 HD (1.35gb)

please also suggest any games you feel would be a good time cruncher thats fun and can be played offline comfortably on an i5m (intel hd 3000) + 4gb ram, thanks /v/
>>
>>333870556
btw pic was unrelated, just a nice thinkpad pic from a /tpg/ thread over at /g/
>>
>>333870556
>>333870653
oh and:
Diablo 2 looks fun-ish
Warcraft 3 seems good
I've already played AOE2 but it looks shit and its hard to play at 4:3 on a 16:9, i also enjoy AOE2 alot, so safe be would be to go with AOE2 HD but i wanna know /v/'s opinion on Warcraft 3 / Diablo 2 desu
>>
minecraft + hyper light drifter + odallus
>>
>>333870556
talk to your grandparents you faggot
>>
>>333871258
im staying over and my grandparents will be taking visits out every now and then, so i need to do something to burn the time

>>333871203
i dont really enjoy singleplayer minecraft desu
hyper light drifter looks dank (800mb tho) but odallus's 2d view and all isnt my thing, but ill check it out.
>>
>>333870556
Diablo 2
Download the 3dfx glide wrapper too
>>
>>333871573
oh sorry for calling you a faggot.
>>
>>333871619
thanks, the glide wrapper looks nice, also is LOD worth it? or is there enough content to last me a good 1-2 weeks within just diablo 2?

>>333871646
its okay
>>
bump
diablo 2 vs warcraft 3 vs AOE2-HD?
>>
I'd go with either d2 or tes3
>>
>>333871830
LOD is definitely worth it
Except 1-2 months of gameplay out of it
>>
You got that sticker oriented the wrong way, OP.
>>
>>333870556
You could try the original starcraft with brood war too
>>
>>333874116
diablo 2 I guess

>>333874120
will grab lod and the glide shit anon above mentioned

>>333874246
oh, I'll take a look at that! Thanks

>>333874214
see >>333870653

thanks for the replys guys, I'll continue to debate this in my mind.
>>
>>333870556
>at someone's house
>be distant and play video games the majority of the time
It's your grandparents OP, spend time with them while you can. If they go and do something by themselves then play vidya to pass the time. But try to involve yourself with some of their hobbies. My grandparents spend most of their time watching old movies but whenever I visit them I'll sit there with them and watch it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.