[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space Engineers is on sale Is it any fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Space_Engineers_1.jpg (255 KB, 1100x618) Image search: [Google]
Space_Engineers_1.jpg
255 KB, 1100x618
Space Engineers is on sale

Is it any fun?
>>
for 2 hours
>>
>>333867842

>spend an hour crashing ships together
>get broed
>uninstall

considering giving it another go now that planets are in it but otherwise it was kind of boring
>>
>>333867842
If you enjoy games that require lots of time mining resources to build new and better things, then yes.

If you are impatient and just want things to go boom, no.
>>
>>333868927

What kind of builds are we talking about here? Is it actual useful shit or is it some dumb shit.

I like resource management games
>>
>>333869886
It's a make your own fun kind of game. When I played it last year I played with a ton of friends and our goal was to create a station on an asteroid complete with artificial gravity. Once we did that our goal was to create a carrier like ship that could hold multiple smaller ships and operate as a floating home base. Then we wanted to create a ship that could fire debris like a giant space musket. Once we had finished all that we were kinda getting bored. Lasted about 2 weeks so whatever.
>>
>>333870502

So I need to find an autistic group of friends.

Fuck.
>>
>>333871174
Pretty much.
>>
>>333868662
it could be fun playing with other people.
>>
I just bought it for $5.60, anyone wanna play?
>>
>>333871875

Are you autistic?
>>
>>333872083
A little bit. Why?
>>
>>333872173

Gotta rate how productive you are m8
>>
>>333872293
I can be productive, it's just I am new to the game so I have a lot to learn. Btw, is there a big learning curve in Space Engineers? I remember playing early alpha and it was kind of complicated.
>>
>>333872469

I just bought the game so I don't know jack shit either friend
>>
>>333872469
>>333873234
I also got it during the sale. The initial learning curve is quite steep. A friend of mine has had it for a while though, and as long as you have someone knowledgable with you you'll catch on quickly. Source: just built my first base and a builder ship and mining ship on my own after ~10 hours.
>>
>>333867842
Just bought the game, already made a mining ship and another assembler/refinery with productivity and effectiveness modules, the game is definitely worth the price it's currently at
>>
File: wrath of the clang.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wrath of the clang.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>333867842
Yeah, but it's broken as fuck.

The physics glitches caused by shitty netcode have actually gained sentience. It's pretty terrible.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.