[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix Bloodborne?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 77af9158ed6dfdb769993e00f88d1dae.jpg (397 KB, 2693x1690) Image search: [Google]
77af9158ed6dfdb769993e00f88d1dae.jpg
397 KB, 2693x1690
How do we fix Bloodborne?
>>
Needs more waifus
>>
Make it easier to get most of the weapons sooner. The fact that stuff like Bloodletter, Burial Blade or Kos Parasite are only available in the endgame is fucking dumb. A game with so few weapon options should make them more accessible.
>>
Change the way Chalice dungeon works or remove it entirely.
Remove all the gem and rune crap and change it with normal equipment like rings or necklaces or whatever the fuck.
>>333862595
Also this.
>>
Delete chalice dungeons

Here, you have a perfect game.

Can't wait for the retard who started saying shit about the plot yesterday, I hope he'll show up after getting fucked in the ass by quotes and sources.
>>
>>333863237
>>333863051
>Change the way Chalice dungeon works or remove it entirely.
>Delete chalice dungeons
Whoa now. That's a pretty dumb thing to say. Chalices are great. They should just simplify the whole ritual materials situation. I fucking love chalices. I bet literally every single complainer who whines about Chalices is too much of a casual to enjoy clearing/exploring Root Dungeons.
>>
>>333863546
They can stay as long as nothing important is tied to them.
>>
>>333863546
To be honest I enjoy Chalice Dungeons but I can see why people complain about them.
>>
>>333862138
>add more arc and blood weapons
>place some at first half of the game
>and magic too
>make craft and runes more creative and interesting, not +5% dmg
>remove chalice dungeons
>make bullets and potions restock in hunter dream like estus
>>
>>333862138
Make the combat better
>>
>>333864072
The only thing they can do to make it better is give enemies more poise.
>>
Remove the fucking gimmicks. Shit like frenzy or poison swamps are such lazy ways of imposing artificial difficulty, I don't get why they do that shit in every game.
>>
>>333863546
>Chalices are great.

Fuck you, by the time you beat the first Pthumeru chalice you've experienced 99% of what the dungeons have to offer. From there it's just different permutations of the same shit with a sand or ayy filter, maybe.
>>
>>333862138
waifus and non-shit fps. I'd say it would be fixed on PC but that's usually not the case with From games.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.