[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Culling Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: culling.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
culling.jpg
178 KB, 1280x720
Who else feels the move speed/stealth meta is ruining the game?
>>
>>333860175
it's counterable if you go with traps and range

literally spam traps in centre and use a bow and most speed fags will kill themselves
>>
>>333860601
This is the real meta if anything, it's hard to lose with this
>>
File: Molotov_in_Mafia.png (45 KB, 250x305) Image search: [Google]
Molotov_in_Mafia.png
45 KB, 250x305
Speed got nerfed really fucking hard.

That stamina consumption fucks with it hard.

Stealth is a slippery slope it's good, but also not so good.
If I can see you, i don't need to hear you.

So... eh

I want bludgeons to be great again.

wouldn't mind a molotov aswell
>>
Fast paced fights were great with the rock paper scissors approach your mind had to be fast and quick to read other players. It is interesting to see the playerbase go from a peak of around 7,000 down to 3,900.

Personally the biggest faults are the weapon speed and friction. That's what made this game so fun. The speed just felt right, the friction stopped people from kiting as much and really took away the skill in positioning yourself. My friends and I are all waiting to play this game again if they ever revert.
>>
>>333860740
the best way to get trap fags is to get them early

if you wait til late game they usually have a ton of areas to hide in and become really hard to kill
>>
>>333860175
I'm sick of guys doing the whole:

>knife run for 20% buff
>spins and arrows
>knife run
>spins and arrows

If there was like two guys doing it it'd be whatever. But it's every match.

If multiple people are all using the same perks and strategy every match there is something off.

Also it's boring fighting the same thing over and over.
>>
>saw some gameplay
>was super excited after watching it
>played alone, played with a friend
>had an okay time
>haven't played it since
I think the game is a lot more fun to watch than play.
>>
>>333862305
yeah that metas a pain, you can counter it if your a decent bowman but otherwise you need those blow pipes...which are in themslves a shitty meta

>constant blowpipe fags
>constant kite fags
>a fgew gun fags to boot

every time, very little creativity
>>
>>333862501
>I think the game is a lot more fun to watch than play.
Really this
It feels like a TV show
>>
>>333863052
sometimes commit suicide early into the game so i can spectate, like watching a live show
>>
Stealth is only good if you aren't in a fight. I think FUNC farming is way too easy, too many guns in the game.
> fast and quick to read other player
More like hope your push registers and desync doesn't fuck you. This type of combat only works if the servers aren't shit or the other players aren't laggy fucks.

Playerbase also dropped because there is nothing new. They need another map, balance changes and building tweaks don't do shit. Also the players per match are too small. Its insane how a few people get kills on the board and everyone else is 0 kills and just dies because its hard to find people sometimes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.