[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nu-/v/ won't recognize this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: aaa.png (2 KB, 44x41) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
2 KB, 44x41
>nu-/v/ won't recognize this
>>
>>333838540
skyrim?
>>
>morrowind babby
>not even superior daggerfall
>>
>>333838540
Some game about Islam? Sorry gramps, me and my mom converted to Islam last year, I don't need to play something to experience it
>>
>>333838750
my wife's son is an islamist too
>>
>>333838672
Stop. You know and I know and everyone knows even people around since arena know, even people who played every single TES including the shitty phone game know, Daggerfall is NOT better than Morrowind. For every thing it did didn't, it did 5 things wrong.
>>
Isn't it almost 8pm in Mecca? Shouldn't you be praying right now, OP?
>>
so nu is the new cuck now
>>
File: hhh.png (2 KB, 38x38) Image search: [Google]
hhh.png
2 KB, 38x38
>>333838672
Why are 40 year old men on a children's somalian mud cake baking online picture book?
>>
>>333838750
A game about Islam would be incredible. Imagine going on a grand quest to earn the favor of Allah and kill countless infidels along the way
>>
>>333838540
Morrowind is shit and shilled by hipster children
>>
File: Morrowind.jpg (4 KB, 74x71) Image search: [Google]
Morrowind.jpg
4 KB, 74x71
Don't remind me that someone stole my Morrowind Game of the Year and Kohan CDs and i had to pirate the GOG version of Morrowind.
>>
Recently did another playthrough and joined the temple. That pilgrimage quest was very entertaining and built good lore. When did Bethesda lose their attention to detail?
>>
Morrowind is only good in comparison to the later Bethesda titles

None of the Elder Scrolls are well designed games
>>
>>333838975
Cuckposting was always a lower class neo-meme anyway.
>>
>>333839109
Shit, that's sad. I have the discs, but lost the boxes a while ago. I carved out the inside of a book and keep them inside.
>>333839205
When they removed Kuckbride.
>>
>>333838540
Fallout 2?
>>
>>333838540
It's the thing that I need to double click on when "morrowind.exe has stopped working" happens for the fifth time
>>
File: 1460280023530.jpg (874 KB, 10000x5057) Image search: [Google]
1460280023530.jpg
874 KB, 10000x5057
>>333839425
Not funny.
>>
>>333838672

Daggerfall is shit.

Get over it.
>>
>>333838672
Ah yes, the game where you get out of your first dungeon, find the next one and have to restart your game because no fucking way out was generated and you're stuck with thousands of bats and rats.
Quality meme.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.