[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just finshed pic rel, had a fantastic time. is it worth it to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: alphaprotocolcovernew580.jpg (65 KB, 580x350) Image search: [Google]
alphaprotocolcovernew580.jpg
65 KB, 580x350
just finshed pic rel, had a fantastic time.
is it worth it to play trouch it again and try different options, or should i just watch them on youtube?
if yes, are there any fun bulids to try on the second playthrough?
>>
>>333837025
Alpha Protocol is one of the most reactive games ever made, you can't just watch everything on Youtube.

Can't say about builds since gameplay is meh and stealth+pistols are just that good but you can definitely try rookie playthrough. It gives you more dialogue options and it unlocks a professional background which gives you even more options.
>>
>>333837025

last time i played was a few years ago but iirc you should definitely try the NG+ exclusive class or whatever, make some different choices and whatnot, outside of the in-game consequences I think there were about half a dozen different endings(but don't quote me on it)

I remember doing streetclothes nonlethal for my second playthrough
>>
File: hey kid, wanna ss.jpg (146 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
hey kid, wanna ss.jpg
146 KB, 1680x1050
posting best girl
>>
Play rookie background if you haven't, it unlocks the stupidly overpowered background for future playthroughs.
Plus you can laugh at all the rookie dialog.
>>
>>333837531
>having taste this bad
>thinks his opinion matters
wew lad
>>
>>333837695
A deal's a deal, time to get raped.
>>
>>333837025
flame thrower shotgun build
iron fist build
inspector gadget build
max payne build
ghost build
>>
>>333838259
>max payne bulid
wut?
>>
>>333838259
Also Giant Dad build:
>Zweihander shotgun
>flame grenades
>heavy armor
knock 5 enemies down with one shot, then torch them
>>
Pretty much make your own. There's quite a few possibilities not only in how your character plays but how he interacts with others. It's fairly impressive for a game with an objective 5/10 score. You can make him into the proto-typical master of stealth and handguns or you can make him into a shotgun-wielding rambo who never wears armor. As the other anon says, make him bald, give him the beard and then make him wear the lamest shirt you can find while dual wielding uzis.

Your game, man.
>>
>>333838502
those dual wield machine guns + those perks that increase effects of healing items + pistol for bosses

the trick is to keep moving and shooting, but you're pretty fucked during those subway levels in china
>>
>>333838207
It's not rape if you enjoy it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUydx57te9s
>>
>>333838768
I think you'd likely struggle way more with the final few boss fights than China's subway with that build. I know I did. Might want to take a couple points in hand to hand for Brayko.
>>
>>333837025
Yes you get to play as veteran and thats the best playthrough as you act total MLG.
>>
File: 2Untitled.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2Untitled.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>333839134
if you get that special ammo for pistols, and the 2nd upgrade for pistol ability you can get a boss to half hp in one use.
you can also poison braykos cocaine (have to be friendly with steven heck to do it tho)
>>
>>333837025

Yeah you should play through as both Rookie and Veteran for some good dialogue and choices.
>>
>>333839553
Veteran was a lot of fun after playing rookie. Hard mode rookie was kinda rough, though. Brayko and the fuck knuckle in the heavy armour made me pretty fucking tired. Especially when that fruity fuck kept snorting line after fucking line and I had to keep listening to TURRRRNNNNN UPPPPP, THE RADIOOOOOO
>>
>>333837025
play it again, even doing missions in a different order will change everything up, so watching it isn't really the same
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.