[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This just goes to show that Takashi Iizuka can bullshit his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Sonic_The_Hedgehog_Poster.jpg (2 MB, 2343x3031) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_The_Hedgehog_Poster.jpg
2 MB, 2343x3031
This just goes to show that Takashi Iizuka can bullshit his nosense in any Sonic game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX_kJhd_8QE&nohtml5=False
>>
>>333827342
Blaze had Amnesia? What the heck.
>>
>>333827342
>Going back to its roots
Then why the hell did it carry over all the bullshit from Sonic Adventure?
>>
>Blaze is self-conscious about her bust size
>>
>>333827601
3d roots?
>>
>Bit about failed take
Oblivion did the same thing.
>>
>that voice actor
I was legitimately shocked. didn't expect her to look good
>>
>>333827601
I liked adventure (favorite 3d sonic) but it had its flaws but Its funny that this game took all of the bad from adventure but NONE of the good. Funny stuff. I hate that jest because this game borrowed some elements from sonic adventures gameplay and nothing else and some faggots take the huge jump and call 06 SA3.
>>
File: 1460240357155.jpg (28 KB, 188x228) Image search: [Google]
1460240357155.jpg
28 KB, 188x228
>Blaze is self-conscious about her bust size
>>
I'm surprised some crazy Sonic fan hasn't attacked Iizuka for dragging the franchise through the mud for two decades
>>
File: kermitface.png (48 KB, 239x188) Image search: [Google]
kermitface.png
48 KB, 239x188
>>333827342
Iizuka wasn't even that evolved with Sonic 06, to be fair. I doubt he really gave a shit about it.
>>
File: 1458393510923.jpg (418 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1458393510923.jpg
418 KB, 1536x2048
>>333827342
Iizuka never really knows what the fuck he's talking about and constantly contradicts himself. He's essentially a PR guy, I doubt he even does much during game development.

I always got the feeling that Iizuka only got promoted because Naka left and he was the only one of the original Sonic Team left.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Sonic Team doesn't do any real conceptualizing for new games, and instead just does whatever upper management tells them to do.

>>333828478
Dude, it's been stated multiple times that '06 was going to be SA3 until later in development. The same can be said for Sonic Unleashed, albeit to a lesser extent.

It doesn't matter that the title doesn't literally say Sonic Adventure 3.

>just because this game borrowed some elements from sonic adventures gameplay
>some elements
>some

Let's go over "some" of the elements they "borrowed" shall we?

>introduces a new hedgehog
>multiple stories that intertwine with one another
>adventure fields
>takes place in the human world
>the first fucking stage is Literally Emerald Coast 2.0
>has the Egg Carrier in all but name
>Eggman is trying to revive an ancient evil monster with the power of the Chaos Emeralds and the only difference is that it's lava themed instead of water
>Amy mistakes Silver for Sonic just like she did in SA2 with Shadow
>character upgrades
>almost every single stage has elements from SA1 and 2

I don't like it any more than you do, but it's written all over game that this was SA3. My guess is that they changed the name later in development when it became clear that it was going to be a train wreck, as to not upset the fanbase.

>because SA1 and 2 were such masterpieces right? :^)

Not saying that, but it clearly would have rustled some jimmies if this was called SA3. Doesn't take a genius to see that. Really, I think damage control was all Sonic Team could do for that game considering how badly Sega fucked them over during development.
>>
>>333827342
I miss WeeklyTubeShow, I wish he'd get back on Dub of the North Star.
>>
>Sonic 06 was supposed to be an entirely different game
This is new to me, I don't think they proviced source either, yeah it looks weird with the realism but I thought they wanted that from the get go.
>>
Unleashed is what 06 should've been in the first place, and is the real SA3 in my mind.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.