[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the best yugioh videogame, and why was it forbidden memories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: ForbiddenMemories-Cover-EN.jpg (122 KB, 640x639) Image search: [Google]
ForbiddenMemories-Cover-EN.jpg
122 KB, 640x639
What was the best yugioh videogame, and why was it forbidden memories?
>>
>>333824834
Terrible game, there is no difficulty and there is one instance where you can get a dead game

The only thing you need to do to win is to beat the same guys over and over again in free duel mode to get the good cards and that's it
>>
>What is the only yugioh videogame I played, and why is it forbidden memories?
Fixed.
>>
I have played a lot of YuGiOh games, and yeah, maybe this wasn't a well made game, but holy shit if i didn't had fun. I had a love/hate relationship with grinding for cards and starships. Easily the game i have played the most untill i started playing arena shooters.

I have been thinking about downloading a brazilian mod for this game. I think it's the perfect kind of games you can play in a cellphone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AjeOZAFAYw
>>
the duels are slow and the mechanics are retarded but it has good production values. there's no other game like it afaik
>>
>>333824834
I always disliked the yugioh vidya because it would become outdated and I couldnt use the newest cool card I had found, I am thankful we have Devpro
>>
It's the only Yu-Gi-Oh! Game i've ever played and even then i knew it was bad

>trap cards do nothing, magic cards and field cards work the same
>raigeki is easy to get
>only thing you need to do is grind duels until you get high level monsters
>you can go into Heishin and the game will offer to save your file before starting the duel against him
>if you got lucky and defeated Heishin then Kaiba comes and summons 3Headed White dragon
>game can be dead since he will summon that card during the duel or at the start

really, the only thing this game had going for was some ok development values and good music
>>
Rose of the Duelist or something like that was the best game.
>>
File: DOR-Box-EN.jpg (151 KB, 640x921) Image search: [Google]
DOR-Box-EN.jpg
151 KB, 640x921
What is your opinion on the non-card game based Yu-Gi-Oh spinoffs?
>>
File: 1460279101962.jpg (177 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460279101962.jpg
177 KB, 700x1000
Yugioh general thread I guess. Who's ready for retardedly difficult summoning conditions?

CPF1-JP018 眠れる巨人ズシン Nemureru Kyojin Zushin (Zushin the Sleeping Giant)
Level 10 EARTH Warrior-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster you contrl that has 10 Zushin Counters on it.
(1) Once per turn: Reveal this card in your hand until the end of the turn, then target 1 Level 1 Normal Monster on your field; place 1 Zushin Counter on that monster.
(2) This card is unaffected by other card effects.
(3) When this card battles another monster, during damage calcuation: This card’s ATK and DEF become equal to that monster’s ATK +1000 during damage calculation only.
>>
>>333826363
the brazilian mods are kinda bad for this game, at least afaik
the drop rates are absurdly low (good cards being 4/2048 or lower for s/a tecs)
maybe a good one has finally been made idk
>>
>>333827763
This game had gay but comfy music.
>>
>>333824834
>have to win to the same guy around 100 times to get the meteor dragon
>have to cheat cloning saves and trading cards with other saves to get it 3 times
>entire deck is composed of cards to make the two headed thunder dragon, 3 meteor dragons, buffs for them and raigekis and shit
>no real strategy involved at all, just blind luck once you know your cards

I spend quite a lot of autism back in the day and eventually I beat the game but man, it's not a good designed game at all. And the funniest thing about it that it doesn't play like yugioh, it's barely even similar.
>>
File: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy.jpg (26 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy.jpg
26 KB, 283x283
>>333824834
>What was the best yugioh videogame, and why was it duel academy?
ftfy
>>
>>333824834
because it's fun and isn't actually based on real yugioh rules aka no fun allowed.
>>
>all the high tier duelists decks are loaded with multiple raigeki

I think that sound effect is permanently seared into my mind.
>>
>>333830365
>And the funniest thing about it that it doesn't play like yugioh, it's barely even similar.
it was designed before the TCG existed so it was based on prototype rules.

in japan they had a little VMU type thing for the PS1 that worked with the game and let you unlock bullshit card like the ones the ai uses but I think you had to BEAT the game before you could use it so what's the point right.
>>
>>333828025
>They're finally actually printing it
The absolute madmen
Timelords when?
>>
>>333831854
WRRR WRRR WRRR WRRR WRRR FOOSH

DUN DUH DEH, DUN DUN, DEH DEH DEH, DUN DUN DEH, DUH DUH

'Least the game had good music.
>>
File: 1389379903437.jpg (11 KB, 329x289) Image search: [Google]
1389379903437.jpg
11 KB, 329x289
>tfw played forbidden memories as a kid
>just found out the game literally cheats
>I spent thousands of hours playing it
>>
>>333832393
every single difficult ai ever is cheating in some way.
>>
>ctrl-f duelists of the roses
>no results found

What is wrong with you faggots?
>>
>>333834045
>>333827763
>>
eternal duelist soul was my favorite, I still play it today but fuck forbidden memories my friend had it and it was near impossible
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.