[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened to this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: 1920x1200_GIRL-CP77.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1920x1200_GIRL-CP77.jpg
406 KB, 1920x1200
What the fuck happened to this game?
>>
>>333822162
idk, i guess hype killed it
>>
Soon
>>
nothing
>>
It's still being developed
>>
>>333822215
It's funny, I remember when the trailer dropped in 2013, it had that small TW3 tease, that it was going to be announced soon. Everyone on /v/ was saying Cyberpunk 2077 would come in 2015 and The Witcher 3 a year or more later.

Things turned out quite different.
>>
File: 1445252977269.jpg (101 KB, 634x588) Image search: [Google]
1445252977269.jpg
101 KB, 634x588
>play modern cyberpunk game
>all the characters are lgbt that work with the establishment
>>
games take thyme
>>
>>333822162
It's still in development, what year do you think it is?
>>
>>333822508
I-is that Jenner?

Holy shit, that's scary.
>>
>>333822162

They're busy with Blood and Wine at the moment, I'd imagine once all TW3 stuff is done maybe they might make Cyberpunk
>>
>>333822508
It's kind of fucking weird, but..

Cyberpunk is a dystopian setting, oligarchy, powerful corporations that control governments, low quality of life for a large amount of the population yet with advanced technology. Punks being anti-establishment, the underclass creating trouble for the powers that be, being that punk = anarchism.

Yet today, all the marxist/anarchist/leftist are also largely LGBT type faggots, BUT.. corporations, hollywood and the government cater to the LGBT pretty hard and they are advancing. I think in real life, LGBT faggots will just merge right into the establishment, give it a few generations. The left anarchism kind of loses a lot of its following in that case. When we look at leftists right now, they are very pro-censorship, they definitely have the political power to shut people up, the entire media backing them. Right anarchism (ancaps) are definitely on the rise..

it's as if things reversed and cyberpunk games/fiction have it wrong. Leftist faggots are going to be the oppressive political and corporate force and peoples more aligned with the right are the underclass and counter culture, but don't get right-wing in this context confused with your typical bible thumping republican type, although, christians are definitely going to be persecuted quite bad in the future.
>>
>>333822882
no its a fucking ambush
>>
>>333822162

they're finishing up witcher dlc, it's projected 2018/19
>>
>>333822162
It was announced slightly too early but CDPR are still doing it. TW3 DLC is first but then the whole company will shift to 2077.
>>
>>333823670
It's projected 2017.
>>
anyone anywhere anyone anywhere anyone anywhere anyone anywhere
>>
>>333823763

yeah but i'm being realistic
>>
>>333823763
Which date did they put in the hidden part of the trailer?
>>
>>333823448

Of course LGTB faggot are with the establishment, that's what so ridiculous about their pseudo made up war with the governement.

And that's why they prefer to blame the "patriarchy" than a real identifiable ennemy
>>
It was probably a mistake for them to tease it, especially considering the fact that it was likely in the absolute earliest stages of pre-production when they did. I'm expected a mid-2018 release at the absolute earliest.
>>
>>333822162
PERSONAL
>>
Come touch me like I'm an ordinary man, have a look in my eyes.
Underneath my skin there is a violence, it's got a gun in its hands.
Ready to make, ready to make, ready to make sense of anyone, anything.
Anyone, anything.
Anyone, anything.
Anyone, anything.
>>
>>333823448
I think both civilian sides on the political spectrum are getting fucked and are being tricked into thinking it's the other sides fault.
>>
File: weirdalfoil_2322.jpg (40 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
40 KB, 350x347
>>333823448
>this is what the big corps want you to believe
They will say anything, and cater to anyone, to get your hard earned neet-bux.
>>
>>333823448

I'd love a game or movie or even a tv show that works on this future. But of course it would never be permitted and would be censored out the gate for being oppressive and triggering.

But a brave new world-esque dystopian cyberpunk would be far more likely and far more interesting for a storyline.
>>
>>333822162
What was the name of that song they used?
>>
>>333822508
Oh fuck, I thought South Park's parody was a little over the top, but clearly they were spot on.
>>
>>333823961
This. And it's so obvious that people falling for it have no one to blame but themselves.
>>
>>333824018
Bullets
>>333822162
>2077
>>
>>333822294
>Everyone on /v/ was saying Cyberpunk 2077 would come in 2015 and The Witcher 3 a year or more later

Anyone who actually said that is an idiot. Why would CP2077, release earlier than the one game they have been making since TW2.
>>
>>333823936
Black holes living in the side of your face.
Razor wire spinning around you, around you, around you, around you.
Blistering sky, blistering sky, blistering sky.
Bullets are the beauty of the blistering sky.
Bullets are the beauty and I don't know why.
Bullets are the beauty of the blistering sky.
>>
>>333824018
Boku no responsibility.
>>
>>333823448
it's not really any different from most cyberpunk. I don't remember any cyberpunk that makes an issue of lgbts being ousted from the establishment or the establishment being particularly right wing in any sense that matters. The corporations don't care about identity politics, but they care about making the masses rage about something that isn't outsourcing of jobs, lobbyism and corporate influence in the media.

I'm actually positive I've seen cyberpunk where religion was actively supressed and the tactic of branding dissenting opinions as 'racist' or whatever other word for wrongthink you prefer is very cyberpunk.
>>
File: matt.gif (492 KB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
matt.gif
492 KB, 500x251
>>333822162
>have really cool trailer for type of game people love but can rarely experience outside of Deus Ex and some indies
>concentrate on generic fantasy hacknslash instead
>>
What the fuck is this I see it posted from time to time and have never actually seen the game.
>>
>>333824530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
GOTY 2018
>>
>>333824598
Who's that bullet proof semen demon?
>>
>>333824659
a sex object used to sell the game
>>
>>333824598
>the bullets actually spin
I like attention to details like that. If this was for almost any other non slav developer they probably wouldn't spin.
>>
>>333824659
I hope we can fugg it.
I truly do.
>>
>>333824530
CDProject Red's next game. They released a trailer for it a few years ago and then went silent on it while they worked on Witcher III. Supposedly now it's their main priority but who the hell knows when it'll actually come out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWBtqmxzlCo
>>
>>333824598
>2017
60 yrs in the future marketing campaign.
>>
>>333823872
You're getting your strawmen confused bro
>>
File: 1429640250034.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1429640250034.gif
2 MB, 750x750
https://youtu.be/J3mg_Ns6vBQ?t=147
>it's not about saving the world it's about saving yourself
waiting for this game is agony I just wanna play it
>>
>>333824327
>I don't remember the establishment being particularly right wing in any sense that matters.

Isn't the classic cyberpunk trope ultra-capitalist corporations hoarding all the wealth and becoming more powerful than the governments, the wage gap grows, the poor are left with scraps, and the middle class are reduced to faceless commodities?
>>
>>333825221
you do know everyone is working on blood&wine
>>
>>333825221
Don't worry, it'll have every single shitposter riding on it nitpicking the shit out of every innocuous comment or detail in the game

I can guarantee there will be a Witcher Vision equivalent, probably less handholdy but still there, and shitposters here will go "OMG THEY DID IT AGAIN CASUAL SHIT" or something

Also, get ready for "copy pasted POI" "doesn't work as an open world game" retards shitting it up yet again, together with Downgradefags.

If the game is half as good as TW3, and from doesn't release dark souls 7 the darksoulnening it'll be GOTY for sure in 2020
>>
>>333825507
but cp77 doesnt have the "THIS GAME ISNT SKYRIM 0/10" bs and cdpr wont tell the public its downgraded this time so thats like 99% of w3 critique avoided
>>
>>333825507
even if it were a reskin of witcher with guns and cyberpunk setting I would still play it there aren't enough cyberpunk/shadowrun based games out there
but I have faith CDPR will make a good game
it's just shitty that they released the trailer 3 years ago already and we hardly know anything about it
>>
>>333823448
>Punks being anti-establishment, the underclass creating trouble for the powers that be

>Yet today, all the marxist/anarchist/leftist are also largely LGBT type faggots

Wait, are you trying to say that LGBT are closer to the establishment than heterosexuals? LGBT lose their jobs, get kicked out of their homes and get sent to reprogramming camps because of how different they are.

>the government cater to the LGBT pretty hard

>they definitely have the political power to shut people up

Where?

http://www.advocate.com/transgender/2016/4/07/south-carolina-senator-introduces-anti-trans-bathroom-bill

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-06-26/discrimination-at-work-is-it-legal-to-fire-someone-for-being-gay

http://mic.com/articles/121496/one-map-shows-where-you-can-still-be-fired-for-being-gay-in-2015#.uljwIZvvo

>the entire media backing them

How so? LGBT people are still considered so obscene that LGBT characters are pretty much banned from media that's consumed by children. Pretty much the only LGBT character I could think of is that gay dude in Paranorman.
>>
>>333822162

They canceled it
>>
>>333825507
this is why games need to exclusive to console, pcuck ruins games
>>
>>333826034
dont worry, some day after working hard you'll be able to afford a pc
>>
>>333825762
No, not currently they are not closer. Yes I would say the government largely caters to them and no it isn't 100%. I'm glad you brought up those recent state bills. You have to remember those are southern states, we are talking about the last place in America where simply being gay is still a legitimate touchy subject. But we need only look at the bill the conservative Governor of Georgia vetoed two weeks ago. It was a religious liberties bill, and why did a conservative veto it? Because of corporations. Disney, Hollywood, Coca Cola, Pepsi, NFL, all the GIANT megacorps threatened to pull business from Georgia if it were to pass. The same is happening with the other states now. You have your corporate backing there. As for media consumed by children, it's always been light on relationships, straight or gay, but that is already changing with gay and trans characters now emerging in cartoons. Look at anything more teen to adult oriented, from news, to tv shows/movies, it has a giant push for LGBT stuff.

Re-read my full post, I said LGBT would merge into the establishment eventually, obviously we aren't there yet, but we see signs of it, I said give it a few generations.
>>
>>333826228
Damn, only one day of hard work? Sign me up!
>>
>>333824197
Personal.
//RESPONSIBILITY//
/Personal.
RESPONSIBILITY
/Personal.
//RESPONSIBILITY//
/Personal.
//RESPONSIBILITY//
>>
>>333825762
brianna wu is that you?
>>
>>333822162
Delayed till 2027
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.