[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conclusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: white-xbox-one1.jpg (81 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
white-xbox-one1.jpg
81 KB, 640x360
People buying PS4 not because of weeb or Bloodbourne but because E3 2013.

The hate for Microsoft is bigger than the desire of owning a PS4.

(Now that Microsoft fixed the issues perhaps people will realize that #4theplayers is a meme)
>>
Fuck off
>>
File: 7743473232885.jpg (201 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
7743473232885.jpg
201 KB, 720x1280
I was never going to buy an Xbone after what happened with the 360
>>
>>333821743

That's what I call shit color and shit taste for games
>>
File: hahahaha.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Uncharted 4
The Last of Us 2 Lesbian Edition
Beyond Two Souls 2: The Fuck White Male
Metal Gear V: Kojima's Cut
>>
"#4theplayers" isn't the reason the PS4 sold more.
It has a much larger variety of games from weeb to dudebro.
>>
>guys this company that wanted to eliminate used games and control first sale was secretly okay the whole time

Consolefags are idiots.
>>
>>333821743
Strangely enough my wife's son has pretty much the exact same collection.
>>
>>333821687
>tfw hated Microsoft for more than 15 years (before original Xbox)
>tfw I'm now titled a sonygger because I hate Microsoft through Xbox.
>tfw despite owning a 3ds, Wii and gtx970 pc I'm still called a sonygger because I refuse to give nazisoft money for their awful products.
>>
>>333823271
>I refuse to give nazisoft

Who is nazisoft?

Windows sucks, but I never paid 1 dollar for it

XP, 7 and 10 pirate :)
>>
>>333823372
Nazisoft = Microsoft.
I know it's hard for younger gamers like OP to believe but the xbone original e3 reveal wasn't even in the top ten of most fucked up shit Microsoft has pulled on technology industry.

But yeah I got pirated win7 it's pretty gud
>>
>>333821743
psn? My experience with black people since the ps3 days has always been pleasant. Well it's just 1 guy but he's chill.
>>
>>333823549
Sony is pushing LGBT shit
Nintendo sells shit games for 59$

I'd rather give money to "Nazi"soft
>>
>>333821687
>shilling for microsoft

Seriously, fuck off.
>>
>>333821687
>The hate for Microsoft is bigger than the desire of owning a PS4.
There is no hate, merely disgust at what vision MS has.
And marketing makes it clear that you have to have a console, or you are just not complete as a person in [current year].
>>
>>333821687
I'll buy the console with exclusive games (plural) and that rivals my pc...so none.
>>
>>333821743
If you mean the total lack of support and drop of third party studios then I agree.
MS is completly retarded
Same goes for Nintendo and Sony, it just happen that Sony is slightly less retarded
>>
I have an xbox one. I like it. I had a ps4 but sold it to a friend. I wasn't a fan of the controller.
>>
>>333824468
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune (English & ...
$89.99

90$ bucks for this shit game

That's why I sold my PS4

This shit should cost no more than 30 bucks
>>
CONCLUSION :PEOPLE ALWAYS BUY THE CHEAPEST CONSOLE AT RELEASE AYY LAMOO
>>
Kinect is stupid

But I'm glad Don Mattrick was fired and Kinect won't be a thing again.
>>
File: 1457123582241.png (21 KB, 335x365) Image search: [Google]
1457123582241.png
21 KB, 335x365
It's odd to think how different this generation could've been if it wasn't for that horrendous announcement on Microsofts part. What were they really thinking anyway? Were they trying to be the first to usher in this new "multi media does everything device" that we are ultimately leading towards?

Either Sony didn't actually do much, the fact that Microsoft had alienated everyone just sorta worked heavily in their favor and they recognized that so that played it up a bit during E3. Combine that with having the killer apps like Madden and you got yourself a seller.
>>
>>333822943

kek
>>
>>333821687
Basically Microsoft fucked up at their E3 reveal. It basically turned most of their fans off, and they jumped unto the PS4 brand. Microsoft thought they could openly fuck their fans over with no repercussions. They thought wrong.
>>
>>333825362
Kinect failed by 2009
Don Mattrick "Let's make another Kinect! "

Letting Don Mattrick be responsible for Xbox One almost killed Microsoft.
>>
>>333825092
Microsoft getting BTFO with regards to used games and always online didn't help either.
>>
>>333825362
The xbox one was clearly not supposed to be a gaming console, it was going to be an other Apple TV.
No disc drive, everything digital, Kinect only, smartphone tier games.
Then for some reason they decided to show that at E3 like it was a gaming console and added back a disc player and shitty DRM, the rest is history.
>>
>>333821687
they didn't fully remove it and I'll never trust them again

Xbox One still needs to connect to the internet to set up "offline mode" and if you do a system restore you need to reconnect to enable offline mode again.

fuck. no. It should be like normal consoles and just function offline straight out of the box. fuck them forever.
>>
>>333826407
>fuck. no. It should be like normal consoles and just function offline straight out of the box. fuck them forever

Don't pretend you live in Ethiopia.
>>
>>333826471
it's not my own internet I'm worried about, it's theirs. They shut down Xbox Live support on the original Xbox and they'll do the same with 360 and XB1 in time.
>>
>>333821687
People don't spend $400 on something they don't want just to spite someone else, anon. Well, autists here do, but in the real world people don't do that.
>>
>>333823271
Well unless you don't play games on that PC you're using Windows, which is a Microsoft product.
>>
>>333825295
>Kinect won't be a thing again
Just waiting for the next console to be released that contains a camera embedded into the system itself.

I-it's just pinging every couple of seconds looking for updates! Y-yeah, that's it!
>>
>>333826549
No shit. Expecting a company to keep servers running for consoles that are multiple generations old is ridiculous.
>>
>>333823690
> Sony is pushing lgbt shit

> people are still mad about left behind
>>
>>333823549
Just to satisfy my curiosity. Can you post that top ten?
>>
>>333821687
Are the wired xbone controllers any good?
>>
>>333826941
then they shouldn't make the systems rely on it to function.
>>
>>333826549
XB1 servers will close.. in 2026, worst case in 2024
>>
>>333827170
Xbone controllers are all both wired and wireless. They'll use the wire for data transfer if it's plugged in, wireless otherwise.

To answer your question, yes. I would go so far as to call it the best traditional controller in history for all purposes, including fighters and other 2D games.
>>
>>333827286
whatever I don't even remember why I care anymore since I don't even collect video games
>>
>>333821743
Black weebs are my favourite weebs
>>
But Xbone is shit and even it's exclusives can't run on 1080p.
>>
My own experience might lend support to your theory -- I only recently (as in within the last month) got interested again in gaming, after watching a few lets plays -- after a period of about 7 years -- I missed all the E3 shit, all the TV/"Always on" bullshit, plus it's been so long since I played any console that I don't feel much brand loyalty anymore, and after gathering all the info I could about the two machines, I'm edging towards Xbone.

Mainly because of what I think is a much better controller and because the xbone exclusives are slightly more geared to my tastes. I honestly think the whole graphics thing is overblown -- sure there are differences if you watch the youtube comparison videos, but I'm not convinced actual gaming experience is affected.
>>
>>333827845
Caring about numbers and owning a console shouldn't mix.
>>
>>333821687
It's indirect, but yes. While sometimes the industry tries to pretend that the hardcore don't matter, it's mostly hardcore players that buy a console at launch with it's full price, no games, and before it's experience has been tweaked based on feedback. E3 plus Kinect required and $500 swayed that launch heavily toward PlayStation.

Then people start upgrading after a year or two, and they look at what their friends have and the games. Games are fairly light on both consoles still, but PS4 has sold 2 to 1 in most places.

Down the line the balance could change, like the PS3 did late in the generation becuase it started having a lot of games while 360 dried up, but it'll be a steep hill for Xbox.

Bloodborne didn't tank but it only sold a bit over a million. At this point it's less than a 10 percent attachment rate, and was maybe 25% at launch.
>>
>>333821743
>I was never going to buy an Xbone after what happened with the 360

What do you mean?
>>
File: 42f5ce85.jpg (19 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
42f5ce85.jpg
19 KB, 620x372
>>333829305

They stopped supporting the 360 with real games after 2010 and it just became an endless cycle of Halo, Gears, Fable, and Kinect games.
>>
>>333821743
Dude wash your hand
>>
>>333821687
I bought it for LITERALLY Bloodborne amd weeb tittie games.
>>
>>333823271
people call you a sonygger because you bought a shitstation poor lol
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.