[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Victoria 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (28 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
28 KB, 460x215
This worth picking up? it's on sale
>>
Yes. It's fucking great. Paradox's best game. A House Divided and Heart of Darkness are almost essential though.
>>
I just bought it but I can't get it to work
Can anyone help me with this?

It just goes back to the desktop after the intro and then it doesn't do anything. I already tried deleting the cache folder.

pls help
>>
>>333820168
yes, remember to build liquor factories and encourage bureaucrat
>>
>>333822612
The .net framework that ships with the game is only for 32bit, download and install the 64bit version
>>
>>333822612
Delete the cache folder in the game's folder and the one in your 'my documents' folder.
>>
>>333820168
Prussia declared war on you
Austria declared war on you
France declared war on you
Spain declared war on you
The chinese empire declared war you
>>
>>333823280
Tried this many times. Still doesn't work.
>>333823236
Where can I find the 64 bit .net framework?
>>
>>333822612
When I bought it I never got it to work
I reinstalled windows a few months ago and it suddenly worked
>>
>>333823503
Sorry i meant the Visual C++ Redistributable. Just google for 'vcredist_x64' and its the first result.
>>
>>333823406
Lower your infamy, bro.
>>
>>333824370
but blobbing is fun
>>
>>333824389
Blobbing is NOT fun, blobbing is strictly FORBIDDEN.
>>
>one of the two Paracucks games worth a shit
>deliciously complex
>but it's fucking riddled with bugs that never got patched
>the few mods that fix some bugs (eg, HPM) are railroaded as fuck AND still buggy
JUST
>>
>>333822612

You need to install 64bit net framework. You can find it on the microsoft site.

Also, try deleting your whole cache folder.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.