[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most underrated Nintendo game that you feel doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
What's the most underrated Nintendo game that you feel doesn't get enough attention?

I'm going with Mario vs. Donkey Kong. It's actually a decent follow-up to the original GB DK game with some great puzzles and gameplay. It's much better than all the other 'minis' games that came later.
>>
>>333809607
Is this that bitch with the fat ass that cosplays as ryuuko?
>>
>>333809684
nah looks more like the naked Gamestop chink.
>>
>>333810759
Is this a thing?
>>
>>333810992
You haven't seen her posted before?
>>
>>333811057
No, so post it again, for research.
>>
>>333809607
>being 22 but having the room of a 15 year old

Why do girls keep doing this?
>>
>>333811057
Nope. But you have my curiosity piqued.
>>
>>333809607
Good game I agree. It was the only game on GBA I had for a long time.
>>
File: Codename S.T.E.A.M.jpg (19 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
Codename S.T.E.A.M.jpg
19 KB, 200x183
Watching faggots on /v/ damage control this into being a 'bad' new IP made me realize just how full of shit you all are.
>>
>>333809607
More of this chick.
>>
>>333809607
whatever happened to her?
>>
>>333811763
You ever read a ShindoL manga?
>>
>>333809607
The Wonderful 101. It is so underrated people still don't get it is a Nintendo IP.
Also Drill Dozer and Baloon Fighter.
>>
>>333811171
>Putting an age limit on peoples personal preferences.
Why do anti social autists keep doing this?
>>
>>333811964
>The Wonderful 101. It is so underrated people still don't get it is a Nintendo IP.
W101 gets a lot of attention by hardcore gamers though. I mean, it's still sorely underrated but at least a lot of hardcore action aficionados and Nintendo enthusiasts seem to like it and talk about it. A lot of people want Wonder Red in Smash, for one thing.

Meanwhile, not a whole lot of people even talk about the Mario vs. Donkey Kong series. Drill Dozer seems to be an underrated game though.

Another good one is the Sin & Punishment series, especially the first one. People at least praise the second one, but most people forget that the first one even exists.
>>
>>333814505
Its a personal preference to have a messy ass room that even a lazy high schooler would be ashamed of?
>>
METROID
>>
>>333814707
Anon, don't fucking argue with the kids. The /v/ that you and I once knew is gone, and it's largely inhabited by high school kids now.
>>
>>333814505
They have extremely boring lives so they compensate by concerning themselves with trivially inconsequential things.
>>
File: DDGBA.png (297 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
DDGBA.png
297 KB, 600x341
>>333811496

>Codename S.T.E.A.M.

Honestly, it's not "bad", but Ghost Recon was a much better game in the same genre that was released on 3DS launch. Advance Wars is also better, and is a whole generation older.

>>333811964

>Drill Dozer

FUCK YES YOU ARE MY NIGGER
>>
>>333809684
nah, just an indoor homeless person
>>
>>333809607
Pikmin. It's way too short, but it's the only console game that got RTS right.
>>
>>333814505

The room's a fucking pigsty you faggot - She could have fucking Dora and Barney posters and it wouldn't matter, but the whole room looks like shit because it's messy as fuck

What kind of retard can't take care of their own shit and make their space livable?
>>
I fucking loved Pilotwings 64
Why was the only new entry since then a Wii Sport Resort knockoff?
>>
File: creative writer.png (54 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
creative writer.png
54 KB, 250x189
>It's common on /v/ to have a not video games related thread on /v/ by starting one of the following threads.

>1. Post a not video games related image on /v/ and post the text "what is a video game that let's me [insert not video games here] ?"
>2. Ask "what is the [insert not video games thing here] of video games?"
>3. Make a vaguely video games related topic yet post a not video games OP image with the intent on making the OP image the topic, rather than the text. This is typically followed by the OP samefagging asking about the OP image to direct the topic into talking about the image rather than the text.

This is a 3.
>>
>>333814505

Anon...

The Mario vs DK poster is fine at any age.

All her shit strewn about her room isn't fine after the age of 5.
>>
>>333816389

Technically there's a mario poster in her room, which makes it vidya related, so it's more a #1.
>>
>>333809607
kayona's videos got pulled from motherless, anyone got another link?
>>
>>333811496
It's not a bad game, but the start of the game(First three or four chapters) is just a slog, and the infinitely spawning enemies really doesn't help matters at all. Same deal with enemies moving around and then getting Overwatch when it requires Steam from you to do.
>>
>>333816465
Not entirely true. I think it's acceptable for college-aged STEM students. I studied for about 50-60 hours a week, attended class 20 hours a week, and worked 33-35. If you count commutes to/from work and school, that easily adds another 15ish hours.
Where does that leave me time to give a shit about my fucking laundry?
>>
>>333817134
Well lets do a little bit of math there mr stem major

168 - 60 - 20 - 35 - 15 = 38

You had 38 hours each fuckin week to do your laundry.
>>
>>333816357

it's one thing to stress about cleaning things when it's not harming anything and it's on another level entirely to take issue with someone else someone else you will never meet in fact
>>
>>333809607
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

literally the best zelda game and nobody cares about it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.