[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
ITT we post and discuss comfy vidya.

Pic fucking related. Picked this shit up today with zero fucks given.

Picked up a Wii U last week and the shit has sucked me in. I have a pretty decent library right now of extremely comfy games

>Mario 3D world
>yoshi's wolly world
>Mario kart 8 with all the DLC
>monster hunter 3 Ultimate
>donkey kong country tropical freeze
>super Mario maker

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y
>>
Been playing MH3U for over 1000 hours now, and still looking forward to playing it more despite having just about every armor set and weapon I could want.
>>
I don;t like this comfy trend Nintendo's been doing recently. Yeah it makes you feel all fluffy inside but outside of that the games come off as really bland.
>>
I forgot I had Woolly World. I made it to world 6 and just stopped.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>333804762
I mean not really. The Wii U is designed to be comfy as fuck as it is and the games just fit with that and are for the most part very well done. I'm currently chillin in bed playing some wolly world on the gamepad. Shits as comfy and fun as it gets. Probably gonna play some Mario kart here in a little bit too. The fact that I can just chill with this thing without even having to use the tv is sweet
>>
>>333805059
The one I'm having the most trouble getting in to is Donkey Kong. I'm on word 3-1 right now and I'm really not feeling it for some reason. It's a good game but it just feels like it's missing something.
>>
You must be at least 18 years old to post here
>>
>>333804762
>the games come off as really bland.
sweet opinion
>>
>>333805570
Who says adults have to hate fun?
>>
>>333805570
Yeah, I mean none of those games even have blood or swearing. And not even an hour of cutscenes between them? Talk about baby games! Plus they're too hard. Tropical Freeze is like impossible. Why would they make a children's game, then make it so hard even a professional Souls fan can't beat it?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 448x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 448x640
>>333805982
The games are made for children. Look at the box art for fucks sake.
>>
>>333806367
Looks like Yoshi and Poochie. And they're made of yarn. What are you getting at?
>>
>>333806367
(You)
>>
>>333806542
They should be made of Glass and Razorblades.

Like my soul.
>>
>>333806367
I bet you can't even knit. Do you get your mother to stitch your pant knees up for you, Anon? When holes get worn into them from being on your knees sucking cock so often? Do you tell her it happened while your were skateboarding?
>>
>>333806542
It's for fucking small children
>>
>>333807804
Elaborate.
>>
>>333807905
It's an entire console designed around making games for children under the age of 10.
>>
>>333808040
I meant explain your point. You're just repeating yourself. Are you old enough to post here?
>>
>>333808287
I'm 22 faggot.

What else is there to explain? This shit is for children.
>>
>>333808468
It really isn't. Even the rating says "E - Everyone". If it were fro children, it would be "eC - early Childhood".

>I'm 22
Yeah, I doubt that. Not with those arguing skills. I'm guessing 16. Probably haven't graduated high school.
>>
I have a Wii U and I think it has several good games, but Yoshi's Woolly World is not one of them. It feels so dumbed down and remedial that I can't imagine an adult playing it and getting any joy from it. That Kirby game is another. They're games that I imagine were designed specifically for young children as opposed to most of Nintendo games which seem more like "children of all ages" because they actually have some challenge and wit to the writing
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.