[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT literally impossible to beat games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: ultimate-mortal-kombat-3.jpg (121 KB, 550x280) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-mortal-kombat-3.jpg
121 KB, 550x280
ITT literally impossible to beat games
>>
>Pick Smoke
>Teleport Uppercut
>Combo 49%
That's it.
>>
>>333801713
except for the part where the opponent blocks it and uppercuts you, and that shit definitely won't work on Shao Kahn
>>
>>333800939
gameboy advance mortal kombat 3
>>
>>333800939
Abuse the AI as Sindel.

>move to about midscreen away
>throw projectile
>they'll run and jump at you
>proceed to scream them out of air
>combo them away from you
>rinse and repeat
>repick character of choice once reaching Shao Kahn
>>
>>333800939
come on anon learn a couple of combos and use the block button, the game is not that hard

mortal kombat 1 on the other hand...
now that's some fucking bullshit difficulty
>>
This is the only MK game I've played for more than 20 minutes and I always used Kabal.
>>
>>333802448
Ironically, I've beaten MK1 with every character yet I still can't beat 3, unless you count trilogy, but that one lets you play as boss characters
>>
>>333802409
Ultimate has no Sindel iirc
>>
File: RainbowIslandsExtra_Title.png (3 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
RainbowIslandsExtra_Title.png
3 KB, 256x224
This piece of shit right here. I spent nearly a summer beating this game over and over again to see the "collect all the diamonds to get the real ending" bullshit. I collected every single diamond on every mode, still the same message. I said fuck it. Years later I find out that they accidentally left the actual real ending out of the console version.
>>
>>333802187
Jump; the AI will throw a fireball 7/10 times. That's when you throw the uppercut, in mid-air.

Fighting against Motaro is the tricky part. For Shao Kahn, use Human Smoke.
>>
>>
File: Swordquest.jpg (832 KB, 1500x2065) Image search: [Google]
Swordquest.jpg
832 KB, 1500x2065
>>
>>333802298
Do you mean Mortal Kombat Advance?
Legit homie, play as you normally would, once you get to the bosses, just jump back and kick, they will run into it every fucking time.
As for Shao Kahn, sometimes he beats it so if you want to be real lazy, play SZ and just freeze him then jump kick, freeze him then jump kick. easy
>>
UMK3 is easy, MK2 is legitimately impossible, Kintaro can grab you from half the screen away, in midair and in blockstun.
>>
>>333803328
>Kintaro
Man, fuck that fight. Took me literally an hour to actually beat him, and it was pure luck.
>>
>>333803445
I never made it past Mileena when I was a kid, but I still had fun with it playing with my brothers, even though it would just turn into a battle of patience as we were both crouched down in front of each other waiting for the other to stand up so we could get an uppercut in
>>
>>333802610
It does
>>
>>333800939

I actually can't beat MK1 and 2.

>tfw no decent way to emulate Trilogy
>>
>>333804421
PJ64 is alright, although I've heard that recently there have been malware problems with it, and the fact that the N64 version is missing 6 characters, I tried to emulate the PS1 version but I have no idea what to do, as for controls, I ust the WASD to move around and I use the number pad for attacking
>>
>>333800939
shadow of the beast 2 on the Amiga required a cheatcode to finish the game. Old heads will know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>333806070
never played SotB2, only 1.

was it some stupid ass thing that you needed the manual for or some other code wheel or some shit? always hated that shit back in the day. don't got the thing that came with the game? your fucked!
>>
>>333804706
n64 version is missing like all the bosses.
it gave you female khameleon though, but she sucked since she could only go between jade/mileena/kitana unlike PS1 khameleon using all the male ninjas, which there was like 7.
>>
>>333800939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdkIKTCOZyY&nohtml5=False
>>
>>333806647
what was the reason for taking out the bosses and classic characters anyway?
>>
>>333807050
because cart space or some BS

oh and i think Shang only has X number of characters he can shift into due to space reasons too.
>>
>>333807183
But Shao Kahn and Mitaro are still playable in the N64 version, you just can't select them, you have to play as Sonya on a certain stage and then press a certain combo of buttons to play as one of them, my question is why they weren't playable from the get go
>>
>>333806496
something to do with having a pay a snail 36 gold coin and purchase a horn to fight the end boss, and literally there are not the coins in the game to achieve both steps required to fight the end boss. ie,. pay 36 gold + purchase item.
>>
File: Digimon_World.jpg (418 KB, 1465x1431) Image search: [Google]
Digimon_World.jpg
418 KB, 1465x1431
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tXcPc1uZXY
>>
>>333807742
isn't the german version ACTUALLY literally unbeatable?
>>
>>333807651
enter money cheat and thats how people finished the amiga game just to be able to reach the unreachable final battle.
>>
>>333807816
I can't tell if it was a joke that the dad was out of touch or if the writers really didn't know
>>
>>333807878

Basically.
>>
>>333806070
ALL THE WASTED DAYS......
>>
>>333802635

What a kick in the nuts.
>>
>>333808378
yes brutha , the feel when QA were using cheatcode. aaaargh.
>>
>>333800939
Beat this game before I was 10 years old on my SEGA™
Using the aforementioned smoke method
Git gud
>>
>>333800939
True, no one beats Sub-Zero
>>
>>333800939
I literally beat this game without looking at the screen on hardest, with the hardest course.

Noob Saibot: Do his shadow attack, run up and combo, run up again with just enough time to upper cut, teleport slam uppercut combo, shadow attack and combo, end of match.
>>
>>333800939
>>333802448
Were these hard just because they're arcade games?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.