[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Nintendo-DS-Lite-Black-Open.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2700) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-DS-Lite-Black-Open.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2700
what went right?
>>
Literally hundreds of quality games
Easy to pirate
GBA backwards compatibility helped
>>
>>333796787
Will you please recommend me for Nintendo DS games?

please I want to play with the following requirements.

games without magic, without references to magic.

games without references to devils

games without inappropriate content

Games rated E for Everyone by the ESRB

and politically correct games
>>
>>333797352
mario
>>
>>333797352
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>333797352
Animal Crossing
>>
>>333797427
>>>333797352
>Animal Crossing
Tom nook is basically Satan so that doesn't work
>>
>>333796787
I can tell you what didn't go right, DS emulation . it's so fucking awkward trying to emulate the 2 screens .
>>
They're the first platform in a long time to appeal to the hardcore audience with the average game being quite challenging (M&L, Bravely Default, SPM) and several being absolute balls to the wall (Monster Hunter, Kid Icarus, Etrian Odyssey)
>>
>>333796787
Nothing it was a shitty system that flopped because I don't like it and Nintendo isn't doing well now so I can say it's just an extension of Nintendo being manchild shit.
>>
>>333797352
Harvest Moon
>>
>>333797405
>Bowser gets his flesh burned off in a lava pit
>Bowser Jr revives him in a magic pot
>>
File: Sixtails.jpg (469 KB, 1437x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sixtails.jpg
469 KB, 1437x1080
>>333797526
The original DS had such tiny screens that I'd take playing with only one big screen on my computer any day.

No such problem with the 3DSXL, everything looks wonderful on it.
>>
is the 3ds xl worth getting if im going to be playing mostly ds games? i prefer larger screens and the option to play 3ds games but the way the d pad is located on the handheld looks awkward as fuck
>>
>>333797352
elite beat agents
>>
File: 3959359359359.jpg (40 KB, 334x299) Image search: [Google]
3959359359359.jpg
40 KB, 334x299
>>333797352
>tfw qt pink bunny rejected me for that rat chad
>>
>>333797810
>Games rated E for Everyone by the ESRB
>>
>>333797809
it looks blurred but there's a 1:1 pixel mode that's tiny
also the d-pad is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be
>>
touch screen was cool in 2004 and it had smartphone games b4 smartphones were a thing

the end
>>
>>333796787
>DSi
>Right
If anything, the DSi did most things wrong which the 3DS had to come and correct.

The DS Phat/Lite had backwards compatibility and played DS games. Plain and simple. The DSi removed GBA backwards compatibility in exchange for a shitty shovelware store, a music player that barely worked, a shit-tier camera and region locking.

While the 3DS didn't remove the region locking, it retained the shovelware (for people who were into it), retained backwards compatibility, added 3D effect to the camera, improved the music player, improved the online store with games that were pretty good, etc.

People who changed their DS Phat for a DSi are braindead or simply like being scammed big time. People who skipped the DSi are actually reasonable.
>>
File: 1445473939218.png (313 KB, 470x538) Image search: [Google]
1445473939218.png
313 KB, 470x538
I got one thoses days
I wanted to hack it but i cant on ver 10.7

I just want to play Tomodachi Life
>>
>>333796787
piracy

same reason why PS1 and PS2 were so successful.
>>
File: myusic.jpg (82 KB, 360x350) Image search: [Google]
myusic.jpg
82 KB, 360x350
>watch G4 TV
>mfw they couldn't comprehend why the DS was selling like hotcakes
>>
>>333798190
that's a picture of a DS lite dude
>>
>>333797526
>not using a drawing tablet and setting the borders to the second screen
wew lad
>>
Everybody had one and local multiplayer was awesome regardless of game
>>
>>333797352
Professor Layton
>>
>>333796787
2 screens and jrpgs are perfect together.
>>
>>333797352

rhythm heaven
>>
>>333798207
>but i cant on ver 10.7
Should I tell him, /v/?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.