[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this game? Up until today, I had absolutely no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Thoughts on this game?

Up until today, I had absolutely no interest on it, but just a few hours ago I played a full minute of it at a department store and absolutely loved it.

Like, it has bike lanes, how cool is that!?

But I want to know /v/'s thoughts about it. Is it worth the money and the hours spend on it?
>>
Bump. Come on you guys,
>>
I hear it's okay, but I also hear the demo is a poor representation of the final game. Which I did try, and was a bit eh on.
>>
Honestly, just play the mobile game.
>>
I really didn't like this game. neat presentation but the gameplay itself is ass.
Only worth it to build your harem as the postgame and even then it's dull.
Damona best girl
>>
It's fun, but pretty short maingame and postgame is grindy as hell. I'd hold out for the sequel.
>>
Bought it day one. Got hella burnt out from doing a bunch of sidequests and whatnot. Managed to sink 30-40 hours into it, but didn't finish it.
I hear the sequel is better, so I might pick it up again if they announce that they'll localize it.
>>
>>333795806
>>333795153

That's another thing I hear, that it gets much better with 2.
>>
File: PTDC0006.jpg (199 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
PTDC0006.jpg
199 KB, 1200x1500
I'm not normally into furry, but I enjoy the /ss/ stuff people come up with involving the big fox thing.
>>
>>333792661
Watched the movie today and I think Whisper is the best character
>>
90 fucking hours locked in. Great game, good music and the scenery is pretty to look at.

Some of those recruit rates tho
>>
This game does 3D environments so right.
I don't like bringing up Pokemon in these threads, but GF really should learn from this shit. I knew before gen 6 started that 3D wouldn't be a good idea for Pokemon at all, because all GF did was make small scale environments/towns/cities as if they were for a 2D Pokemon game and just BLOATED that shit up into 3D. Only effort I saw was for in-battle models.
The overworld models for people in X/Y looked like My Sims.
I don't like My Sims, guys.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.