[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I am the best MMO on the market.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1459986780472.jpg (510 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459986780472.jpg
510 KB, 1920x1080
Discuss me.
>>
>>333790862
>Discuss me.
You suck.
>>
Nah
>>
more like disgust me
>>
>>333790862
Getting a new comp soon and am eager to try this out.

I hate most MMOs and sandbox games, but this combination interests me for some reason.
>>
>>333790862
I rolled a tamer to farm for my Warrior and Berserker mains and some guy kept creeping on me complimenting my character even after I told him I was a dude. Switched characters and haven't seem him since.
>>
>>333792092
Did you really think that was witty when you were posting that
>>
>>333792951

The combat, economy system, graphics, and PvP are all great. Lots of cool updates coming, too.
>>
when can i try this game for free?
>>
File: warrior.jpg (118 KB, 717x947) Image search: [Google]
warrior.jpg
118 KB, 717x947
>>333793371

beg for a guest pass in the reddit thread for the game
>>
It isn't a sandbox when there is no way to interact directly with another player outside of killing them. The entire game is a single player shit show where you can watch other people play their single player game at the same time. The economy is run by NPCs, and even the market isn't fun to play because of 30% npc tax.

Not a sandbox. Not a good MMO.
>>
It's not f2p so i don't care
>>
>>333793610

I actually like it for those exact reasons
>>
So do warrior and valkyrie play like Wizard and Sorceress or are they actually different from each other?
>>
>>333793610

game encourages you to group up for many things

farming and grinding are much more effective in groups
>>
>>333794380
Yes, you can group up to grind, but even in a group it is just two or more people who are soloing next to each other, because everyone can aoe grind the max number of mobs you can aggro. There is no strategic dynamic to grouping up.

The only advantage is in the fact that the xp rate doesn't go down by the same amount that the kill rate of two people soloing goes up.
>>
>>333791914
You must be new.
>>
Eh, I'll just stick with ESO till Camelot comes out.
>>
>>333793020
Shoulda made him gift u free stuff
>>
is lost ark out yet?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.