[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dark Souls 3 Day One Edition sold out FUCK! What do I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: SOLD OUT.png (418 KB, 1080x1618) Image search: [Google]
SOLD OUT.png
418 KB, 1080x1618
>Dark Souls 3 Day One Edition sold out

FUCK! What do I do bros? Will it be back in stock before the 12th??
>>
You buy the pc version and be unfairly limited like us
>>
>>333785903
go to gamestop.
>>
>>333785903
what's the difference between the normal version?

care to explain?
>>
>>333786023
>go to gamestop on bayonetta 2 launch day
>"do you have bayonetta 2?"
>"do you have a preorder?"
I don't have to pay the butcher in advance of his next fucking ham shipment, why is this medium so entitled
>>
>>333787356
because that shit only happens in the US of A
>>
File: nigger.jpg (14 KB, 394x84) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
14 KB, 394x84
Not long to go now.
>>
>>333787464
Actually it happened in the UK, I just put Gamestop instead of the bong equivalent so I didn't alienate the patriots
>>
>>333785903
So you can what. Get a few pieces of pretty much useless equipment that you won't use anyway?
>>
>>333787121

No difference, it's there for literal faggots to cheer about how good of goys they are for preordering.
>>
>>333787704
>official prima guide
>useless
APEX KEK
>>
>>333785903
I doubt it
Hell I check on my order they're shipping it on release day I'm not even going to get it till the 14th

Fuck you amazon I pay for Prime
>>
>>333787356
>"hey, can i get x?"
>"do you have it pre-ordered?"
>"no"
>"okay, here you go"
everytime
>>
>>333788427
That's like saying the sampler guide i.e. advertisement for the real thing that came with Final Fantasy 8 was a huge irreplaceable bonus.
>>
>>333790009
I've always wondered if they would let you get it these days since they rarely run out. I remember with some big games in the past they actually wouldn't give you a copy unless you preordered.
>>
>>333788427
It's just a starter guide man. Besides who wants to use a guide for the last game in a series anyway?
>>
File: 1440881431759.gif (988 KB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
1440881431759.gif
988 KB, 450x252
>tfw I bought the guide that came with an estus flask
>tfw I will sip real sippy while using the guide to beat the game
>>
>>333790436
With some nintendo games they give GS limited runs.

>>333787356
With Bayo especially nintendo only sent out enough FOR pre orders. So they asked because they had 5 copies, all of which people put money down to hold.
>>
>>333790009
This

All this "they ASKED if I preorderd "shit is for the drama queens.
>>
>>333785903
Newegg
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart

Same thing happened with Nights of Azure (now back in stock on Amazon) you have to be fast, but fuck pre-orders that don't give you anything.
>>
>>333787356
>I'd like to buy X
Do you have a pre order? You get some ingame items and shit if you do
>Nope
Okay, we'll I just give you the pre order code anyways
>Thanks man

See how easy that is?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.