[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battleborn Beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Battleborn_StartScreen_HeroArt.jpg (942 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Battleborn_StartScreen_HeroArt.jpg
942 KB, 1920x1080
Anybody else playing this?
>>
is it open?
>>
>>333773104
yea open beta on ps4 right now
>>
>>333773121
is it only PS4?
>>
>>333773240
PC and Xbox one beta is starting on the 13th
>>
File: CQpi61gUkAAdSTP.jpg (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CQpi61gUkAAdSTP.jpg
67 KB, 600x400
I think she's a bit OP. Went up against a Montana as her with the leech ability and the poor guy can't do anything but face doom.
>>
>>333773324
Even further proof that beta tests are just marketing
>>
>>333774087
Yea, but its still nice to play the game to see if you want it
>>
Marquis is amazing. Went 27-1 as him. Can't do shit with anyone else though.
>>
>>333774185
That has nothing to do with what I said but okay
>>
Is it fun? Does it play just like Paragon?
>>
>>333775216
Plays more like Heroes of the Storm than paragon
>>
>>333774087
I don't see why they wouldnt just call it a demo then again it's probably timed
>>
>>333775216
>>333775315
Plays nothing like either of those. It's basically a moba version of tf2.
>>
>>333776018
So is overwatch Team Fortress 3?
>>
The gearbox writing is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIWe7Cbgt90&feature=youtu.be
>>
Has anyone full squad Oscar Mikes yet?
>>
How the fuck are you supposed to unlock some of these characters? Their challenges can't be completed because the story missions needed aren't unlocked in the beta. I guess fuck you if you wanted to play Caldarius, Ghalt, Boulder, Melks, etc.
>>
>>333778707
By leveling up your command rank.
>>
>>333778919

If the beta only lasts till the 18, you're going to have to grind hard to get to the command rank for some of those characters.
>>
Just unlocked Kelvin, took him for a spin in story mode.

Seems like it'll be very hard to build up any momentum with him. I never died in the mission I did, can anyone tell me if his health gain is retained across respawns? If so, that's awesome, he'll be a real nightmare near the end of a match. If not...
>>
>>333773805

What does this bitch do that gives her an overshield at the drop of a hat?

I swear I'd whittle her down, she'd pop an overshield, I'd get rid of that and she'd pop yet another one.
>>
>>333781371
Her passive, it gives her an overshield at low health.
>>
PvE - Boring, basically Destiny Strikes

PvP - Actually fun although I have no idea what I'm suppose to be doing.
>>
>>333781485

Well that's fucking annoying, what are people without shield penetration supposed to do about that?
>>
>>333776489
yes
>>
>>333781876
>I have no idea what I'm suppose to be doing.

MOBAing
>>
What characters are the most fun? I like the flying hawk so far.
>>
>>333781876
They explain the shit when you get in the game with a little video. They even explain it on the loading screen.
>>
>>333782352
Benedict. Miko (I love throwing knives and combat medic is fun) Oscar Mike, Marquis, Girl and her stand
>>
>>333782851

Miko can absolutely shit on some of the long range attackers solo if you know what you're doing, which is entertaining. Melee attackers I'll usually make like I'm going to stand and fight, then I spore them and try to draw them into my teammates.
>>
>>333783276
I love going with reload speed and attack speed. Then I stun spore em' and shove knives up their asses.
>>
>>333782352

Orendi is a lot of fun, she's a bit of a glass cannon, but she doesn't take a lot of thought.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.