[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: What Did He Mean By This.jpg (46 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
What Did He Mean By This.jpg
46 KB, 960x540
What did he mean by this, /v/?
>>
File: 1458344104309.jpg (21 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1458344104309.jpg
21 KB, 570x570
>>333758621
You should chek'em
>>
>>333758621
What game is it? Salt and Sanctuary?
>>
>>333758621

>locked out of an ending because I didn't talk to an npc because the game has one of the weirdest game progression systems ever

Fuck, Id have the platinum by now but god damn fuck trying to figure out where everything is.
>>
>>333758621
Why does the game completely rip off Dark Souls so much down to the UI? I understand being inspired but god damn that's just "lets make a 2d dark souls".
>>
>>333758621
he wanted you to go level up fool
>>
I think he's calling you cis scum because you play the game with the easy mode sword
>>
>>333761052
Taichi?
The claymore and the sword you get from carsejaw are the easy mode swords, shit takes chunks out of people's hp.
>>
check. your. priv.
>>
>>333761306
Oh nvm, just saw he was one handing the claymore.
>>
>>333760228
Yeah. It's fucking great.
>>
>>333761397
The claymore has a weird name in this game. Can't remember it off the top of my head. S str scaling, and found so early on, so odd.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.