[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Naruto of video games? And by that I mean is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
What is the Naruto of video games?

And by that I mean is a gateway gane of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the game's world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

The game is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /v/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>333757489
smash
>>
>>333757489
League of Legends
>>
Kingdom Hearts
>>
Pokemon
>>
>>333757489
Final Fantasy VII
>>
>>333757703
This and Devil May Cry.
>>
>>333757489

you know the banner that has this copypasta always moved too quick for me to read it so thanks for posting the whole thing.
>>
>>333757489
undertale
>>
>>333757489
Probably the Naruto games.
>>
>>333757910
DMC doesn't take itself seriously.
>>
The correct answer was "WoW"
>>
>>333757489
>hating on cool, flashy superpowers and colorful costumes
You either hate all shonen and tokusatsu or don't know why Naruto is bad
>>
>>333757952
>he didn't save the banner to read frame by frame
>>
Dark Souls
>>
>>333758143
>t. Jojofag
>>
>>333757489
Skyrim
>>
>>333757489
>What is the Naruto of video games?
Asura's Wrath and probably followed by Izuna the Unemployed Ninja.
>>
>>333757489
Your favorite game
>>
>>333758143
Most toku is shit nowadays. The only stuff that is still around is bottom of the barrel crap like Toei's shows.
>>
File: Me or My Son (Pose).jpg (718 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Me or My Son (Pose).jpg
718 KB, 1280x1280
>>333758395
>Asura's Wrath
That would imply it got a generation into the medium.
>>
>>333757489
I liked how Naruto use to cause so much autism on this since everyone liked.
>"No! My flavor of the month Moe anime that I will forget about in the same year it began and ended is far superior to your shitty ninja one!"
>>
>>333758253
>8
I can't be the only one who hates Diamond is Unbreakable colors, right? It looks like everything was filled using ms paint bucket tool.
>>
>>333758601
Than I guess Sonic.
>>
>>333758635
naruto was good before the chuunin exams ended.

Chippuuden , however, is just plain bad.
>>
>>333758949
>Chippuuden , however, is just plain bad.
But that's were all the lulz came from.
>>
>>333759002
what lulz?

pain x jiraiya is a cool fight
>>
>>333757489
Final Fantasy? I'm thinking specifically of 7 where it's the most popular with normies and shippingfags.
>>
>>333758732
It's a "book was better than the movie" situation.
Animation is expensive, is never going to look as good as the manga.
>>
>>333757703
This
>>
>>333757489
The Metal Gear Solid series fits that description
>>
>>333757703
Came in here to say this. Fucking KH easily.

>>333757910
>Devil May Cry.
DMC isn't nearly as terribly-written as Naruto nor does it take itself as seriously either. It's not really convoluted either.
>>
>>333757489
CoD
Halo
Dark Souls
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.