[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is up with the total lack of info on Persona 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1454203395246.png (320 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
1454203395246.png
320 KB, 500x487
What the fuck is up with the total lack of info on Persona 5

Did something go wrong?
>>
It's cancelled
>>
>>333748607
What a qt
>>
release date: NEVER
>>
>>333748638
PS3 version maybe.
>>
>>333748607
It's getting delayed again most likely
>>
>>333748607
pleasebecancelledpleasebecancelledpleasebecancelledpleasebecancelledpleasebecancelledpleasebecancelledpleasebecancelledpleasebecancelledpleasebecancelledpleasebecancelledpleasebecancelledpleasebecancelledpleasebecancelledpleasebecancelled
>>
It's getting retooled to feature more idols.
>>
>>333748607
I hate to be that guy, but back in the day, when Persona II: Eternal Punishment was supposed to come out, it was delayed for a year. I had to spend that year playing Star Ocean II and other games that I didn't originally plan on buying. All of them were better than Persona II.
>>
2017 release date.
>>
Where the fuck is Final?
>>
>>333752138
In japan.

Hopefully they announce it at E3. Otherwise I'd be worried.
>>
Atlus: We're proud to announce an August 6th release date.

*cheering*

Atlus: In 2017

*audience riots*
>>
>>333748607
I don't understand why everyone wants all this information. I'd understand if you were on the fence about getting it, but you guys are going to buy the game anyways. The more you know going in, the less pleasant surprises you'll experience while playing it. Personally, the only thing I want to know is its release date.
>>
Even ffxv has a release date bahahah atlus what are ya doing
>>
>>333748607

Their information-releasing schedule got fucked over when the game suddenly got delayed a whole year. Now they have to spread the new information we would have been getting fall of last year very thinly.

It's all about building a little breadcrumb trail of hype based on information they are willing to release about the game, and they are running low on bread.
>>
All is postponed because of #FE2.
>>
>>333752820
Yeah, I agree. I hope it comes out simultaneously worldwide to prevent seeing any info online about it, as unlikely as that might be.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.