[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne has the best bosses of the souls series. Period.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 620x350
Bloodborne has the best bosses of the souls series. Period.

>DeS
Shitty gimmick bosses. Only 1-2 good boss fights.
>DaS1
Too many pushover fights. Only good ones are from the DLC.
>DaS2
Don't even have to explain.
>DaS3
Half the bosses are shitty gimmicks and pushovers. Only 3 good boss fights. And most of them are humanoid Knights like in DaS2.

Bloodborne has the best visual design and difficulty for bosses. The only arguably shit bosses are Micolash, Witch of Hemwick, and Celestial Emissary. That's it. The rest are good. Period.
>>
>>333746127
havent played das3 yet but i agree bb's bosses kill the other games' ones
>>
>>333746127
>>DaS2
>Don't even have to explain.

Cause you can't lmao.
>>
Bloodborne 2nd form bosses were pretty good
>>
>blooborne bosses
>70% of them die like bitches to parry-fishing
>the rest are just the same four limbed monster over and over with a different skin

yeah okay bro
>>
I have to agree. DaS3 is fucked with what they did with Yhorm and Ancient Wyvern.
>>
I played DS a while ago and it had some cool ones. All of the 1-x fights where pretty good. tower knight, penetrator, king allant(?) I think it was called. The queen/princess and her body guard/lover was cool as well.

I think BB is the best one though. It had a lot of the cooler enemy designs and just feels really wel done( I played it like a year after release so it was patched a lot).
>>
>>333746127
so, uhm can someone help me with rom? i guess hes pretty easy but thos meteor attacks i just cant dodge, also edgelord i guess here for using the chikage and evelynn
>>
As someone who loves the franchise, I would say that Bloodborne probably has the easiest bosses of any souls game. There are certainly some really annoying ones, the bosses in the DLC and some corrupt chalice dungeon bullshit comes to mind, but overall, the bosses aren't terribly hard.

HOWEVER, I will say that Bloodborne has the best bosses in a visual sense. They all for the most part look amazing and unique in their own way.

The other thing I think Bloodborne did really well were the Hunter bosses. They can be really intense and fun as hell, Maria's fight is still my favorite, but can become super trivial when you learn the timing and just parry them into oblivion.
>>
>>333746983

You can just run continuously and you'll dodge the entire meteor rain
>>
>>333747382
okay thanks, but i just want to coop too, need those vermin and lots of echoes for the old hunters
>>
>>333746127
> And most of them are humanoid Knights like in DaS2.
Humanoid bosses are the best bosses in the series. Monster type bosses are retarded, badly designed and easy as fuck.

In term of difficulty, BB boss are as difficult as the one in Dks 1 and Dks 2.
>>
>"Oh look, another twisted monster that behaves the same as all the other twisted monsters I've fought so far"

Yeah, no, I'll take the variety of ds1 any day
>>
That DaS2 bit is some prime bait.
>>
>>333746127
>Dog with gigantic swipe
>boss with multiple adds
>best bosses

I understand now why people laugh at bloodborne fanboys
>>
I fully agree with you but making threads like this on /v/ is just plain stupid. Its a console exclusive, meaning you get shitposting out the ass.
>>
Is calling things gimmicky when you cant explain why you think its bad the new thing on /v/?
>>
sure, if you count the 4 or 5 cleric beast rehashes and parry to win humanoids as any good, yes
>>
>>333746127
>>DaS2
>Don't even have to explain.
DERP
>>
>>333746983
> use tonitrus or buff with bolt paper
> kill all the spiders in first stage before attacking
> in later stages ignore the spiders
> run counterclockwise around her at a safe distance
> when you see her rise up for projectile attack, sprint at her
> roll and run past spider mobs to get 1 or 2 hits in on each run
> dont get greedy- this is relatively safe and highly effective technique but it takes longer
>>
DaS2 DLC has the best bosses of the whole series so far.
>>
Bloodborne has the best shills. Period.
>>
>>333749305
>>333748379
I love these memes
>>
>>333749485
Fuck fume nigger
>>
>>333746127
Disagree. Bloodborne has the bosses that cover the most extreme ends of the spectrum. 80% of them are completely forgettable generic monster battles that make DaS2 bosses seem unique. But it does have a few good ones, like Gehrman, Gascoigne, and a few of the DLC bosses.

Overall it's probably 2nd worst for bosses, though, just ahead of DeS.
>>
Ludwig > the entire gaming industry
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1200x675
BEHOLD! THE GENERIC HUMANOID KNIGNT BOSS WITH A BIG WEAPON OF THE REHASHED CAPITAL THAT DIES IN FIVE HITS!
>>
>>333746827
Ancient wyvern isn't the boss of that zone, the Nameless King is, and he's a pretty fun boss.

I agree about Yhorm though. Fuck that was disappointing.
>>
File: Bloodborne7.jpg (221 KB, 600x511) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne7.jpg
221 KB, 600x511
My rankings on the best and the worst souls bosses:

Demon's Souls

>Great
False King Allant
Flamelurker
Maneater
>Irredeemable shit
Dragon God

Dark Souls

>Great
Black Dragon Kalameet
Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
Knight Artorias
Manus, Father of the Abyss
>Irredeemable shit
Bed of Chaos
Demon Firesage & Stray Demon

Dark Souls II

>Great
Darklurker
Fume Knight
Sinh, the Slumbering Dragon
Sir Alonne

>Irredeemable shit
Afflicted Graverobber, Ancient Soldier Varg, and Cerah the Old Explorer
Belfry Gargoyles
Blue Smelter Demon
Lud and Zallen, the King's Pets
Prowling Magus and Congregation
Royal Rat Authority
Royal Rat Vanguard
Twin Dragonriders

Bloodborne

>Great
Father Gascoigne
Ludwig, the Holy Blade
Orphan of Kos

>Irredeemable shit
Defiled Amygdala & Watch Dog of the Old Lords
Laurence, the First Vicar
Living Failures
Micolash, Host of the Nightmare
Rom, the Vacuous Spider
Witch of Hemwick

Top 3:
Ludwig, the Holy Blade
Knight Artorias
Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
>>
>>333753737
Father Gascoigne? You mean ring around the tomb stone
>>
File: 1449896750664.jpg (225 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1449896750664.jpg
225 KB, 800x533
There's nothing wrong with gimmick fights.

Its better than having every single fight being dodge, attack, dodge, attack.
>>
What's the best Souls game for a beginner to start with
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXL6AaA1UCc

This video is proof that Bloodborne is the best
>>
Tbh I agree that bloodborne has the best bosses (I'm waiting for NA release so I can't comment on dks3)

I've never played Souls borne for its difficulty, so when I hear difficulty as a reason for good boss design I pretty much ignore your input on the discussion.
Good bosses should be challenges to the player, present some unique trait that ties them to the area you encounter them/story surrounding them and be unique compared to basic enemies you have fought up until then.

It's about the emotional weight of the battle. If it's too easy then you don't feel acomplished. While the opposite can also be a negative. If it's too hard then you also don't feel accomplished because you feel like you gravitated to cheese to win.

Considering this I honestly feel like 4kings was the best dks1 boss. I loved having that extra layer of the fight where I had to control the positions of the multiple enemies and strike only when it was advantageous for me.

Bloodborne has the best bosses for me because of bloodborne's basic design. Resource management in bloodborne is something that is more engaging then dark souls so far. There are very few moments in bloodborne boss fights where the best strategy is find an opening, spend entire stamina bar retreat repeat. I cannot say the same thing for dark souls. Bloodborne's bosses are more intimate fights because of this. Even the parry to win bosses are engaging because they go out of their way to throw you off. Sure on multiple playthroughs you can parry them with little risk, but if you claim to have parried them to death on your 1st time then you are lying.
>>
>>333746127
>that design

Fuck, I don't know what drugs nips take
>>
File: Bloodborne8.png (215 KB, 620x525) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne8.png
215 KB, 620x525
>>333754283
He has a nice little story, some memorable lines, is a good introduction to the games boss fights & teaches some basic mechanics to the player (parries, viscerals & timing dodges) + he looks hella cool. His beast for destroys tomb stones so it isn't that big of a crutch imo.

The Tiny Music box is also a nice little gimmick for his fight and a crutch for new players if they wish to use it and not git gud.
>>
>>333755349
His beast form*
>>
>>333755017

Any of them, although DaS2 has more accessable bonfires and allow you to teleport between them.
>>
>>333746761
>the rest are generic four-limbed monsters

jeez it's almost like every fucking mammal has four limbs, and even fucking then you're still wrong

>amygdala
>ludwig (does really only use his front two claws but the guy has like 8 limbs total)
>ebrietas
>rom

would you rather fight victims of the millipede-blood curse? or the avian curse?
>>
>>333746127
Bloodborne has far and away the best production values in the series, and this carries over to the boss fights. They act/react more organically than the others in the series, have more phases, and the sounds they make and songs are all of better technical quality.

Personally I think bloodborne has the highest quantity of memorable bosses, especially the DLC.

>gascoigne (sans music box)
>ebrietas
>gehrman
>ludwig
>maria
>orphan of kos
All great fights that escalate appropriately to keep the pressure on you, with great soundtracks and arenas.
>>
>>333747287
I had no trouble with maria. Killed her on my second try, and I never parried the entire god damn game for the most part.

The Iframes on dodge are really OP.
>>
>>333756473
>Bloodborne has far and away the best production values in the series, and this carries over to the boss fights.
I agree but it's almost as if, Bloodborne is the newest game in the series, or something.
>>
>>333746127
>Bloodborne has best bosses
Daily reminder of Celestial Emisary, Living Failures, Wet Nurse, Micolash, Rom, The One Reborn, The Witch of Hemwick are Shit
>>
I was impressed how Bloodborne bosses forced you to learn the game very quickly.

Until I got to Paarl I played Bloodborne like any other Souls game (with relative success), but Paarl pushed my shit in really hard.
But once I figured you have to be selectively aggressive it really clicked.
Same with Gascoigne. That fight introduced two important aspects of the game: fast paced hunter vs hunter combat and crazy beast fights.

It's really hard for me to judge DaS1 bosses objectively. I think most of the vanilla bosses are fairly average, aside from Sif, Gwyn and O&S. Gwyndolin was also pretty fun. But all AotA bosses are definitely top notch.

DaS 2 vanilla bosses are garbage. Even DLC bosses are forgettable.
>>
>>333755017
Demons, that way you will not be hit in the dick by the worse graphics when you go back to it.

Best atmosphere, and use for boss souls of all the games still.
>>
>>333746127
>I dont know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>333756795
wet nurse almost gets a pass for me just because I was scared shitless the first time I saw it, and the only reaction I know to it summoning its clone is sheer unmitigated panic
>>
>>333746127

>Parry everything to death: The game
>Having the best bosses

Even DaS2 has better boss fights.

Think about that for a momment.
>>
Replace Micolash with The One Reborn. Micolash is easily the most memorable character in the whole game and has a cool unique bossfight, he feels like a DeS boss.

One Reborn is just absolute forgettable trash through and through
>>
>>333758936
The one reborn is fine if like me you are super retarded and did not notice you could go up stairs and kill the bell whores who keep sniping you the entire time.
>>
>>333753737
>Defiled Amygdala

The true sign of a gitgud
>>
File: 1854489_0.jpg (14 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
1854489_0.jpg
14 KB, 540x309
this fight is sad.
>>
>>333759498
it's pretty hard to feel bad for him after dying two dozen times.

I would say that Orphan of Kos is the only genuine ball-bustingly hard boss in the entire series.
>>
>>333758936
The One reborn is a really funny boss, the way he pukes with the dramatic music.
"astablalblablabla"
"OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIO"
>>
>>333746127

I never could finish the dlc because life got in the way. How are the bosses? I'm sure I'll get to it eventually but right now I'm just worried about how the fuck I will make the time to play DaS3
>>
File: annalise-in-game.jpg (104 KB, 1465x824) Image search: [Google]
annalise-in-game.jpg
104 KB, 1465x824
>>333756601
> it's almost as if, Bloodborne is the newest game in the series, or something.
Not really a factor considering DaS2 was underwhelming compared to the first despite having a bigger team and budget, and DaS3 is underwhelming compared to BB

One can feel when love was put in a game and not made purely as a contractual cashcow full of fan service. the secret sauce is either in Sony's JapanStudio or when FromSoft builds a new universe they actually care about, rather than milking an existing one further than initially intended. Or both.
>>
>>333759856
There's only five boss fights but they're all very memorable.
I dare say that their music is the best in the game.
>>
>>333759681

I'd have to agree but most of all, that fight is FAIR as fuck. You KNOW you can beat him, but it needs some motherfucking practice. I must have burned over 200 blood vials before I got him down
>>
>>333759681
I found Ludwig more difficult than the OoK
>>
>>333759681
hes not THAT hard once you realize to fight his first form locked on and his 2nd unlocked
>>
>>333759856

Bloodborne's DLC is honestly 10/10. It's worth it for the boss fights and weapons alone
>>
>memeborne
>>
BB bosses were too easy though, only Ludwig was good

My disappointment was eternally sealed with Gehrman's GOAT intro and then ends up being babby mode Gwyn. FFS from
>>
>>333746127
>Cleric beast just has forward sweeps with no challenge to dodge
>Gasciogne blows every other boss away and is genuinely the closest to a real challenge, but suffers too much from shooty spam
>Amelia is cleric beast but bigger so her telegraphs are even more obvious
>BSB is literally the easiest boss in any game ever made, he stands up and holds out his arm for three seconds before swinging. His advanced form is slightly faster but still as obvious
>everything about the witches, how was this ever approved
>shadow of yharnam seems interesting, then you realize it's just kill mage, bring other two to five percent, mash a sweep, gg
>rom is a bunch of spiders slowly scuttling away from you with super obvious jump attacks and magic
>amygdala looks rough, then you realize it's essentially big amelia with a cleric beast in her chest swinging in tandem with her
Stopped playing after that.
Why does everyone suck this game's dick so hard? After Gas ravaged my asshole, I was expecting it would only get better.
>>
>>333759681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TJrw5gwx-o
>>
I've never played Dark Souls properly, and I'm midway through my first playthrough of Bloodborne. I can't comment on DS bosses obviously, but so far I think Bloodborne is really tight and that shows in most of the boss fights so far.

The Cleric Beast was kind of forgettable, but Gascoigne was cool because I wasn't expecting him to be so aggressive. I figure it's kind of a casual filter because it took some adjusting before I could beat him.

The Blood Starved beast was great because I was pretty into the story of Old Yarnham by that point. I've fought it a few times now and it's not the best in it's own right, but it fits the area well.

Amelia really sketched me out for some reason. The Amlygada statues in the Cathedral made walking up the stairs and towards her really atmospheric. Pretty cool fight.

I really liked Rom because of how hyped I was for finding a Great One by that point. Seeing something so Eldrich after going through the school place (Brygenworth?) was pretty spooky. Jumping into the lake was a nice touch too.

The Witch of Hemwick was shit. I kept expecting her to change form and the boss fight to properly start and then she died. Completely forgettable, and I couldn't figure out why the hunter in the next room had a workshop tool. The area just felt a bit lazy by comparison to Yarnham.
>>
>>333754639
Witch of Hemwick is one of my favorite first-time fights. The sheer confusion you go through trying to figure out what the fuck is going on is amazing.
>>
>>333759968

I agree, I love this series, but there is something I get from the original DeS and Bloodborne that I just can't find anywhere else in any of the DaS. I think it all comes down to the atmosphere and the environments, those two games are so visually stunning and beautiful, while still being sort of imperfect. They feel like handcrafted antiques.
>>
I have to confess I actually died the first time I fought WItched of Hemwick. I really thoght the game was bugged and her health was stuck at 2% and wouldnt go the fuck down. I eventually ran out of vials and died...
>>
>>333760586
>he got spoiled on the eldritch twist
you really missed out on launch anon, all they showed was van helsing shit and nobody even had a hint that it would be the best lovecraftian game ever.
>>
File: XDXD.png (96 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
XDXD.png
96 KB, 600x500
>>333748234
>Variety
>ds1
>Asylum Demon, Demon Firesage, and Stray Demon all billed as separate bosses

Fucking shiggy
>>
File: 1415165480779.png (110 KB, 473x263) Image search: [Google]
1415165480779.png
110 KB, 473x263
>it's a you messed too many times and must farm blood vials and bullets episode
Lugwid I will get you.
>>
>>333760921
Yeah, I'm broke as fuck so playing games way after launch at the moment. It's a shame really, I miss pre-launch hype.

Still really happy with it though. Been so long since I've been so engaged with a games lore.
>>
>>333756473
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this. Bloodborne felt like a huge step up in polish over the previous games and it's odd to me that DS3 seems to have taken a step backwards in that regard. Kind of a sad send-off for the series.
>>
>>333760365
>then ends up being babby mode Gwyn
you're a fag
>>
>>333760424
>Stopped playing after that.
So you didn't come close to playing the most difficult bosses in the game.
>>
I could never fucking kill Darkbeast Paarl in ng+ and I gave up right then. Anyone else found that battle extremely difficult?
>>
It has the biggest amount of the best bosses.
DeS:
>Flamelurker
>False King Allant
DaS:
>Dragonslayer Ornstein and Executioner Smough
>Knight Artorias
>Manus, Father of the Abyss
DaS2:
>Fume Knight
>Sir Alonne
BB:
>Mergo's Wet Nurse
>Gehrman, The First Hunter
>Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos
>Ludwig the Accursed/Holy Blade
>Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower
>Orphan of Kos
>>
>>333756473
Bloodborne also has godlike pacing, an issue games usually have a huge problem with. The way you go from beast hunter to gradually uncovering the Eldritch Truth is fucking perfect and 100% in line with Lovecraft. On launch when all we knew was van helsing shit and I killed Rom and got to yahar'ghul and then met Amygdala and Ebrietas I was ejaculating constantly.
>>
File: 1455091163819.gif (239 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1455091163819.gif
239 KB, 540x540
>>333761208
Call me what you will since you can't call me a liar.
>>
>>333761342
>game offers me a series of shitty bosses who essentially do nothing
>move on to other games because I'm not having fun
>but wait! There's more ;^)
Yeah, I'm good man. Thanks.
>>
>>333761715
>unironically listing Wet Nurse

holy shit you must be joking. Wet Nurse is piss easy braindead. Easier than Asylum Demon or Witch of Hemick.
>>
>>333753737
>Irredeemable shit
>Micolash, Host of the Nightmare

Nah, it was perfect for the first, lesser boss of the location. Nightmarish music, dialogue and the feeling of being lost in a big library with a madman running around was extremely fun. They could have given him a little bit less HP and poise to make the fight shorter and less exhausting.

>Top 3:
>Ludwig, the Holy Blade
>Knight Artorias
>Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough

Godtier taste anon.
>>
>>333759083
I didn't notice either and still got him on my first try.
>>
>>333762001
Yeah, she's piss easy but extremely enjoyable and fun to fight. Atmosphere, design and music were also top-notch.

The only thing Wet Nurse needed to be hard and more enjoyable was a little bit of mobility.
>>
Maybe its because BB wasn't rushed

DeS gets a pass since its a series first so can't really give it too much shit

DaS had a rushed second half and had technical limitations

DaS was B team
>>
>>333762224
Easy fights arent enjoyable, in fact if anything the music was the worst bit. Great design gone to waste
>>
File: 1431576404426.jpg (20 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1431576404426.jpg
20 KB, 300x400
>>333746127
So edgy, Anon. I wish I had such good taste as you. Fucking bloodborne faggot. All you have to do to beat anything in this linear edgy grimdark cuck fag SJW mary sue game is spam r1 like Assassins Creed, but put even less thought into it.
>>
>>333762390
GERALT CO TO JEST
>>
>>333746127
>play this game
>don't like it
>someone asks how much I love it
>say not at all
>they turn into the world's biggest baby and start insulting me every way they can
>just say ok
>gets even angrier
>insinuates I'm a homosexual and fornicate my dead father
>say ok
>eventually loses steam on insults and calms down
>remembers I'm his boss
>tries to apologize
>tell him he can either turn in his two weeks monday or he can get fired, his choice
>starts crying and says he did nothing against policy
>say ok
What is wrong with this fanbase?
>>
File: 1459924095897.png (131 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1459924095897.png
131 KB, 512x384
>>333762390
>>
File: 1452439758505.png (4 KB, 335x280) Image search: [Google]
1452439758505.png
4 KB, 335x280
>>333754639
I agree.
>>
File: 1383542081522.gif (2 MB, 371x331) Image search: [Google]
1383542081522.gif
2 MB, 371x331
>>333762390
this is either the edgiest buttblasted kid ever or the worst bait ive seen in years. i cant decide which
>>
>>333754639
That's why Demon's Souls bosses were the best.
I don't care if some were easy, the stages make up for them.
>>
>>333753737
>Top 3:
>Ludwig, the Holy Blade
>Knight Artorias
>Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough

Are you me?
>>
>>333762752
This happened so hard.
>>
>>333763253
Ok
>>
>>333762752
same shit happens if you say that you dislike morrowind, final fantasy tactics or the witcher 3

or any other /v/-core title
>>
>>333746127
>every dlc boss is better than every boss in the series but artorias and ludwig
that's what you mean by don't even have to explain, right?
>>
>>333762752
>I like Bloodborne but here's some problems with it
NEVER EVER XD

and you same shit eaters blame mustards for ruining bloodborne threads
>>
>>333762975
You are the edgy one, cuck. Im not the one playing games where every fucking item is named after blood and you can literally teleport behind someone and stab them with a katana.
>>
>>333761207
Well I think the reason they wanted to go back to Souls style instead of the faster paced Bloodbourne style was because they said it was hard to really build on what they had created with it. I think in some interview one of the devs said it. Wasn't that also the reason for the lesser number of weapon variety? I think Bloodbourne was an experiment. Truly a spin off.

I think DS3 was the original team wanting to send the series off themselves so bitter taste 2 left a lot of people with wasn't the end of it.

But meh, these are all just guesses, I've actually only played Dark Souls.
>>
True, it has me.
I'm the boss of Innsmouth.
I win ~90% of the time.
Curse the fiends, their children true, curse them all forever true.
>>
File: obama.gif (475 KB, 322x264) Image search: [Google]
obama.gif
475 KB, 322x264
>>333764068
>you are the edgy one, cuck
>>
>>333764068
but i am maining the chikage until i get the bloodletter because i build str bloodtinge especially for that wep, fuck
>>
>>333763114
Is this a gif or not?
>>
>>333764068
What games do you play, anon?
>>
>>333762352
Speak for yourself, I loved the fight and I enjoy easy bosses.
>>
>>333764923
There's a gif of it. My buddy has it on his steam page.
>>
>>333765006
Steal and post it
>>
>>333764685
> STR/BLT

I hope you didn't level STR any higher than the Bloodletters requirement. Otherwise you borked your build, you probably will rarely use Un-tricked mode and SKL will make your Viscerals do much more damage (and let you use Untricked Chikage/Bow-Blade effectively).

Bloodtinge and Arcane are kinda like INT/FAI from DaS, INT and DEX make a good pair as do STR and FAI, in Bloodborne BLT and SKL works well as does ARC and STR. Other combinations, not so much.
>>
>>333761715
>mergo's
>ebrietas
>good
>>
>>333765006
Anon, everyone is waiting...

You do not want to let everyone down do you?
>>
Nameless king is the hardest boss in the series. The only bad bosses in DaS 3 are wyvern, yhorm, and the tree. Even crystal ages aren't bad, just easy. Meanwhile NK, SoC, and Lothric twins rank up there as some of the best bosses in soul series history.

Why does DaS 3 make BB fanboys so mad?
>>
>>333768863
You are literally the first person to mention Dark Souls 3 in the whole thread
>>
>>333769285
The OP literally mentions it
>>
You'd have to pay me to play bloodborne again

fuckin snoozefest
>>
>>333769358
And that's the only post that does
>>
>>333769507
Ctrl f wyvern. You're still wrong
>>
DeS had good bosses. You had to figure them out. DaS went more with 'git gud' route, save for some insane bosses like the one in lost izalith.

Bloodborne is the most honest. Fight every boss 20-30 times till you get the patterns down. It gets pretty tiring, but apparently gets good after more playthroughs.
>>
post your top bosses
>DeS
Flamelurker, False King
>DaS
OnS, Kalameet, Manus, Artorias
>DaS2
Darklurker, Fume, Alonne, Ivory, Sinh
>BB
Abhorrent Beast, Orphan, Ludwig, HMPH, Gehrman

>Overrall
Orphan, Kalameet, Fume and Abhorrent Beast.
>>
>>333770220
>Fight every boss 20-30 times till you get the patterns down.

Dude you suck at video games
>>
>i've had a PS4 for a year and a half
>still haven't played bloodborne
Should I get it over Dark Souls 3? I'm honestly feeling tempted to.
>>
>souls series
>bloodborne

Personally I preferred lords of the fallen. That's a souls game too I assume?
>>
>>333770775
don't start this
>>
>>333770276
>abhorrent beast
interesting choice, why though?
>>
File: 1459902218275.gif (1 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
1459902218275.gif
1 MB, 540x300
Who trying to help a nigga out on DS1? Anor Londo boss keeps BTFO out of me.
>>
>>333770494
Just get Bloodborne.

I finished DaS3 a couple days ago and I went straight back to Bloodborne to do another playthrough.

The combat is the fucking best.
>>
File: b4ojzr.png (789 KB, 550x607) Image search: [Google]
b4ojzr.png
789 KB, 550x607
Ludwig > Nameless King > Artorias
>>
>>333770494
nah, launch hype is always fun. play DaS3 first and then Bloodborne, that way you end with a sweet note

though, if you only get one go with Bloodborne

>>333770775
autism, everyone.
>>
>>333771087
he seemed like an evolved version of flamelurker. hyper aggressive, fast counters, solid damage so hes not "unfair", 3 phases, excellent theme, just an all around great boss imo.
the only downside i can give him is the poison knife cheese, but who does that right?
>>
>no boss music in DaS3 comes close to Ludwig's 2nd phase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8

It's beautiful.
>>
>>333771705
Neat choice, I don't really agree with it but I appreciate thinking outside of then box.

I love defiled amygdala myself, I kind of wish he was ONLY in the defiled chalice, it would have made him way more cool and impactful.
>>
File: 1453548741099.jpg (167 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1453548741099.jpg
167 KB, 690x460
From what I've seen bb has the best bosses, but I like DaS enemies the best
Dark souls 3 is shit
>>
>>333771772
Ludwigs theme is overrated, Laurence and Living Failures are both better.
>>
>>333772220
I love Ludwig's theme because of my memories of the fight, that phase 2 transition and MLGS sending those fucking waves and dashing through them.

The whole fight feels like a fucking dance.
>>
>>333771835
hes definitely not for everyone, and i understand why people dislike or even hate him.
>defiled amygdala
honestly i enjoyed this boss, it taught me to be patient, more so than the defiled dog who i beat no problem. amy's theme is also excellent, which was a huge part of the fight for me. https://youtu.be/BihcP_GduOk?t=153 that third phase.
>>
bloodborne bosses are literally furry messes and limb extravaganza, cant see shit.
but i have to admit that the dude vs dude fights are pretty spectacular, that gherman.
>>
>>333772472
Man I wish he was exclusive to the defiled chalice. Seeing them all over the buildings, and then finally finding a super hard fight with one at the end of the chalices would have been fucking awesome.

Defiled Amygdala should have at least had the tentacle face that the boss fight inexplicably lacks.
>>
>>333772662
>can't see shit
This is a problem with your eyes m8, I can see and read the moves just fine.
>>
>>333773127
amazing considering the game is running at a silky smooth buttery soft 12fps
>>
>>333773205
Uh oh there it is
>>
>>333773205
Epic memes
You said the bosses were messes, not the framerate
Backpedal harder sure, it wont make your eyesight better
>>
>>333773383
>>333773394
sony defence force in full swing
>>
>Best non-DLC theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA614N3IHD4
>Best DLC theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxbJ7O8iAfI
>>
>>333773705
>OoK theme over memewigs
The finest taste known to man.
>>
>>333773959
It's sad to know people didn't listen to OoK OST just because HIS FUCKING SCREAMING

But he's only a baby I can't blame him.
>>
>>333773705
But both of those are wrong though.

Vanilla is Gehrman and DLC is Laurence
>>
>>333774184
Laurence theme is the most underrated of all fucking time and the best theme in the whole game.
>>
Doing my first (blind) playthrough of Bloodborne and my favourite boss so far has been Celestial Emissary because it's so different to everything that has come before it.

I found it really creepy for some reason. The way the big headed mobs wobble towards you. I wasn't expecting an enemy like this after the style of everything that came before.
>>
>>333774996
Upper Cathedral Ward's atmosphere is the best in the game.

The second you open those doors to it, you know they fucked up.

Everything is just fucked up there.
>>
>>333773547

Look you faggots have already made Souls threads unbearable trash can you keep your PC autism out of Bloodborne threads, please?
>>
I want to play and would buy Bloodborne but thanks to cancer exclusive I wont ever be able to.

Why couldnt they just release it for PC like with all the DS games?
>>
I didn't particularly enjoy the majority of the fights in bloodborne.

There were a few that were good, the DLC bosses in particular.

Overall, the best bosses were very clearly:

Ebrietas
Orphan of Kos
Ludwig

I don't really understand why people think Gehrman is good, he seemed very simple and not much further than what it feels like to fight an npc hunter, parrying in particular somewhat trivialised some of the battle. His music and arena were nice though.

I also don't really get why anyone finds abhorrent beast remotely difficult, that fight gave tons of opportunities to get attacks in and gave loads of dodge opportunities, his forward focussing attacks in particular gave lots of attack opportunties, this was a fight that basically told you "don't parry" and you win.

Maria was better than Gehrman, but she was still pretty simple overall.

Orphan of Kos was the only boss in the game that took me more than 5 tries, and the only boss where I felt like I had to really live the moveset, it had a great atmosphere and a great soundtrack.

Ludwig was good, but his difficulty is widely overstated, his side swipe/bite thing gives a ton of opportunity to dodge to his left and stagger him with repeated blows, his second form while majestic as fuck is very trivial compared to the first.

Base game was cluttered with some standouts and some very mediocre-downright bad.

The standouts included paarl, ebrietas, gascoigne, cleric beast and vicar amelia, the downright bad included micolash, the witches, one reborn, rom, celestial emissary, shadows and the wet nurse, I feel that the rest were fairly meh.

Amygdala in particular was disappointing for me, if you combined amygdala and rom, you'd have dukes dear freja
>>
>>333775135
>implying i own a gaming pc
no wonder everyone hates sonyggers
>>
>>333746127
>Wet Nurse, one of the final bosses
>good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>333775217

Whatever just leave us alone to talk about a good game.
>>
>>333775206
>shadows
>downright bad
You fucking what
>>
>>333775320
aka the only game on the ps4
>>
>>333753737
>Knight Artorias
>top 3
How to recognize someone not old enough to post on /v/.
>>
>>333775089

Yes I agree. My mind was trying to piece together what must have happened and how this affected everything else I have seen in the game.

Just brilliant storytelling without having to even use words.
>>
>>333775206
Micolash wasn't made to be hard or anything, he was made to feel annoying as fuck because dealing with a literal madman is horrible.

I really think it's a good fight.
>>
>console games
>>
>>333774796
Laurence's theme is barely underrated. The most underrated theme of all time is Flexile Sentry and that's because you can barely hear it.
>>
>>333775206
fuck bro I wish I could be as ubermensch as you
>>
>>333775360
Once you kill the katana guy who can be parried very easily it's basically just fighting two normal enemies, one who will repeatedly cast fireballs and one who is in every aspect other than his fire a weaker version of the katana guy

Just a very lacklustre fight in every way
>>
>>333775172
because it was funded by Sony and without them would not have been made at all.

It sucks but what can you do.
>>
>>333775720
Well sure if you like playing like a boring cunt, go right ahead.
>>
>>333775564
>shitposting
>>
>>333749485
kek
>>
>>333760272
>>333760154
He was hard for me only cause I fought on the hill near the entrance every time.
Finally went out to the water and beat him first try wasted almost 300 out of the 500 I had stored I felt stupid after that.
>>
I just started SOTFS for the first time this week. I just got to the Iron Keep, and so far the bosses have all been extremely easy. I haven't died to a boss besides the Pursuer a single time.
Will the bosses get better, or is it going to be a boring ride?
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1080
most underrated boss coming through
>>
>>333777127
Actually I forgot I dies to the Chariot boss once as well, but that fight was just fucking retarded.
>>
>>333777127
the bosses are literally all shit except for Fume Knight and Sir Alonne, sorry.

I genuinely do not understand the praise for the DLC, it got some level design elements okay instead of awful but the enemy placement is even worse than the main game and most of the bosses are still dog shit. The Old Iron King DLC was the only one with interesting enemies, level design, and good bosses all at once and was a great DLC but shulva and ivory suck nuts.
>>
>>333777569
That's unfortunate to hear.

Oh well, I guess I'll just speed through it before I pick up DS3.
>>
>>333746127
why can't blood borne threads not start with bait?
>>
>>333760761

Couldn't of put it better myself.

Also it feels good to not have to feel embarrassed for liking something when it has a good community
>>
>>333777740
Do the iron king DLC for sure, and do Ivory if you really want to, but avoid Shulva at all costs. The only good thing in the entire DLC is the best looking armor set in the game.
>>
>>333746127
>From tries to make a gimmick boss
>Fails misserably

The only decent one was Fool's, every other time they seem to want to prove to everyone they should just make regular fights.
>>
>>333746127
>That music for Ludwig
https://youtu.be/daoKJtv6ODw
Remixes are good, too.

>>333777157
Hands down one of the better designs. REALLY liked it.
>>
>>333778313
>implying micolash and storm king aren't awesome
>>
File: 1460032290840.jpg (12 KB, 413x165) Image search: [Google]
1460032290840.jpg
12 KB, 413x165
>>333777157
>just a poor little great one forgotten and left behind
>won't even attack you
>won't even do anything to you if you touch it
>will just defend herself
>this clumsy and somewhat creepily cute design with her showing obvious signs of being hurt as she starts coughing blood
i really don't want to kill her even though she most likely worked with scumbags from Church
>>
>>333779130
the church told her they were using her blood to help people

ebby-chan LITERALLY just wanted to cure the sick
>>
>>333779130
Rom is harmless, Ebrietas was kinda of a threat if the chalices are anything to go by.
>>
>>333779459
Rom was actively helping, she was holding the blood moon back and preventing the mensis ritual until you fucking kill her.

When you visit Yahar'Ghul before killing Rom and the majority of town is blocked off and you hear the chanting they are in the middle of doing the ritual, then when you come after Rom they already did it and you helped them.
>>
>>333779784
So why did we kill Rom again? There was no need to do so if she was holding back Mergo.
>>
>>333779784
I want to give Rom a big hug and say sorry I fucked up.
>>
>>333779960
>just go out and kill a few beasts, don't think about it too much
fucking thanks gherman look where not doing my research got me
>>
>>333780070
>kill a few beasts
>kill something that is not a beast
>wonder what went wrong
>>
>>333761904

You're clearly not since you never finished the game.
>>
Can someone buy me the Bloodborne DLC? I want to play it so badly but I can't afford!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK_YJoncK3U
>>
>>333780459
Imagine being the hunter and just wandering into all this eldritch shit, looking at the saw cleaver in your hand, and being like "well I guess since I'm here"
>>
File: 1458578661159.png (218 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
1458578661159.png
218 KB, 800x590
tfw no blood in ds3
>>
>>333779960

idk the moon presence wanted you to i guess, for who knows what reason
>>
>>333780653
No
>>
>>333780772

this is honestly the most disappointing thing about it

the blood changed the way the textures on a lot of the armors looked and it looked fucking good in a lot of the lighting
>>
>>333781042
PLEASSSE
>>
>>333780743
Well, now that's mean, she wasn't even attacking or anything.
I'd pet Rom.
>>
>>333781004
Rom was cock blocking the Moon Presence, quite literally

or maybe the doll was a great one cock blocking everyone else, considering in the best ending you kill all the competetition including MP so that the doll (great one) can have you as her great one surrogate child. the doll also bleeds white, the only other enemies that do this are great ones.
>>
>>333780653
nigger it's literally $10

just ask your mom for pizza and buy that instead
>>
>>333746127

Ludwig in particular is very, very sinister in design.

The first phase is the one that teaches your muscle memory to dodge shit on reaction, with slight timing changes for some attacks, but most of them are fast.

The second phase fucks with you even more by making Ludwig use his sword's slow attacks, delayed attacks and fast attacks all in one, AND AoE and projectile attacks. It fucks with you outside of the game, especially if you've been dying quite a few times to either phase more than the other.

He's definitely one of the best bosses, even if they didn't actually put the time into thinking about all this and it's great by accident.
>>
>>333781297
I was just in the PS store yesterday and it said $20. :(
>>
>>333779960

Have to stop that scourge of beasts somehow.
>>
>>333781381
Okay ask for Papa Johns and buy it instead
>>
File: image.jpg (385 KB, 1686x822) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385 KB, 1686x822
>>333780772
There is, keep your characters face bare

>>333746127
Dks3 has 3.5 bosses that are just guys in armor, the other 15.5 bosses are unique and interesting, the perfect balance of uniqueness and familiarity
>>
>>333781209
Wrong, great ones bleed dark red and "ascended humans" like rom and ebrietas bleed clear blood.

Only the doll bleeds pale blood.
>>
But I only really liked 3 of the bosses in Bloodborne and 2 of them were from the DLC.
>>
>>333781878
And the lecture building dudes.
>>
>>333759681
I think Laurence is the most difficult boss. Beating him requires near perfect play. You just need to completely learn the boss because his gigantic health pool and ridiculous damage and range pretty much demand the very best play from the player.
>>
>>333746127
>Bloodborne has the best bosses of the souls series.
Bloodborne is not souls series, it just plays like it, you know, what on the account of literally not being named souls.

>DeS has shitty gimmick bosses.
The only bosses that could even remotely be considered as gimmick are lord of the storms and Dragon God. You're a fucking imbecile and clearly don't know what a gimmick is.
>DaS pushover fights.
Not really, the only ones that were pushover were the ceaseless discharge and bed of chaos. The rest were level appropriate, its not our fault you cheated.
>DaS 2.
Couldn't think of anything apropriate eh? but at least you had a bullshit comment for the other two, seems like you just gave up here with that "hurdurd don't have to explain.
>DaS3
>gimmicks and pushover
>Most are humanoid knights
>like in DaS2
Confirmed for never playing any Souls game.

>Bloodborne
>Literally every boss' strategy is to either rush you head on or spam you with magic.
>Biggest amount of 1-hit kill capable bosses in any from-soft game to date.
>Bloodborne has the best visual design
>Guy
>Big guy
>Spider
>Giant guy
>Big Dog
>Big blue dog
>Big Big guy
>Big fire dog
>Girl
>Big girl
>Big Spider

And who the fuck finishes their sentence by actually saying "Period." Are you an absolute fucking cretin?
>>
File: All the mammals have four legs.jpg (47 KB, 620x706) Image search: [Google]
All the mammals have four legs.jpg
47 KB, 620x706
>>333755901
>m-m-mamals have f-four limbs
>These imaginary god-like beings a-are not g-generic, t-they're j-just re-realistic
>>
>>333783721
Laurance is seriously the dumbest fight in the entire series that isn't a gimmick boss like the bed of chaos or ceaseless discharge.

Shit does not feel fair.
>>
>>333775135
>The sonygger is literally BEGGING for us to stop shitting up his threads.

Feels gud.
>>
>>333783847
>I have LITERALLY never played bloodborne please rape my fucking face
Even putting aside how stupid and oversimplifying those statements are, you fucked up as there are no bosses that even vaguely resemble a spider.
>>
>>333783721
I beat him second try on NG+. His difficulty is severely overrated.

Ludwig and Orphan were harder.
>>
>>333784134
>Greentext insult and assumptions.
>Insult
>Ignoring what I said.
>No spider bosses in bloodborne.

Nice rebuttal.
>>
File: 1451685561450.gif (1 MB, 436x631) Image search: [Google]
1451685561450.gif
1 MB, 436x631
>attack all chests start to finish expecting a mimic
>never find one
>>
>>333784380
Amygdala is not a spider and Rom is only named Spider. He is clearly more like a tick or a caterpillar and likely metamorphosises into Ebrietas.
>>
File: Wed_Mar_30_12-25-41_CDT_2016.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Wed_Mar_30_12-25-41_CDT_2016.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
WITHOUT PEER IN THE SERIES TIER:
ludwig

GREAT TIER:
orphan
maria
gehrman
gascoigne
logarius
ebrietas
abhorrent beast

GOOD TIER:
laurence
hot dog
amygdala
vicar amelia
cleric beast
BSB
pthumerian descendant/elder

MEH TIER:
keeper
watchers
undead giant (both forms)
living failures
moon presence
mergo's wet nurse
shadows of yharnam
paarl/loran
one reborn

BAD TIER:
bloodletting beast
queen yharnam

GIMMICK TIER:
rom
witch of hemwick
micolash

WHY-IS-THIS-A-BOSS TIER:
emissary
loran silverbeast
brainsucker
beast-possessed soul

i can do one for ds3 if you like; beaten it twice now. not as good as BB, but with 2 DLCs promised, it could get pretty close.
>>
>>333784754
Okay.
>>
>>333784815
I like Orphan better than Ludwig and would swap Maria with Vicar Amelia but other than that nice list.

I love micolash, but he's definitely a gimmick and I don't think that is a bad thing.
>>
>>333784252
Perhaps to you, but what Im trying to say is that Laurence is a very punishing boss, and to beat him you need to really learn him.
>>
>>333784815
Swap Orphan and Ludwig, move Undead Hitboxes down all the way and you got yourself a good list.
>>
>>333783721
>Summon phantom.
>Simon's Bowblade.

>requires near perfect play.
kekeleke, he's like orders of magnitude easier than Orphan.
>>
File: Mon_Apr_4_13-14-26_CDT_2016.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mon_Apr_4_13-14-26_CDT_2016.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>333784951
>>333785168
yeah, orphan and ludwig are both great; i was just taken completely aback by ludwig's shift into what was essentially an entirely different boss. amelia's fun, but she's a little too easy IMO; maria's also extremely cheesable via bullying/parrying.

and micolash is definitely interesting and memorable, but the fight itself i just found frustrating.

i like the undead giants; the ball-and-chain is super novel, and makes it more get-in-get-out than circle-around-and-stay-in-the-boss'-asshole. it's all personal taste, though
>>
>>333784815
>no Maneater Boar
>>
>>333784037
>Shit does not feel fair.
I think hes fair. Its not like his attacks all have perfect tracking, is just that he hits really hard and his second phase has very small windows for attacking.

Hes tough, but hes fair.
>>
File: yakuza5_ro1_thumb.jpg (38 KB, 504x285) Image search: [Google]
yakuza5_ro1_thumb.jpg
38 KB, 504x285
So i got my gargoyle's halberd to plus 10 and how do i get a lightning upgrade now?

Just beat anor londo bosses.
>>
File: 1460152228489.png (146 KB, 295x376) Image search: [Google]
1460152228489.png
146 KB, 295x376
>>333784815
Micolash is at least fun unlike Rom..
Rom worst boss since ancient dragon, loludiefromspacemagic.
>>
>>333753737
>micolash irredeemable shit
>>
>>333784815
I think Gherman should be up there with Ludwig. Hes seriously an amazing boss, everything about the fight just clicks: The boos himself, his moves, the arena, the music, the time which you fight him, the dialogue.
>>
>>333785194
Well, Im talking about fighting him, not cheesing him like a bitch.
>>
>>333785416
Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
>>
>>333771462

I didn't know this guy was friendly and I attacked him (before opening the shortcut door, too) and he killed me. I came back, got him to follow me down the elevator shaft to his doom. Did I miss anything cool?
>>
>>333749462
3 gankers
Nashandra clone that summons
Awfully dull dragon
Pet Cat (rehash 2v1 pet cat)
Smelter demon (blue version whoosh)

Raime and The Ivory King are it bro
>>
File: Mon_Apr_4_13-14-50_CDT_2016.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mon_Apr_4_13-14-50_CDT_2016.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>333785336
haven't touched hintertombs; i like the white church set on my lady AYYLMAOS

>>333785476
they're both deserving of gimmick tier

>>333785626
he's a little too forgiving; very good fight, but just as cheesable as gwyn. again, personal taste

DS3 TIERS INCOMING

GREAT TIER:
king of the storm/nameless king
soul of cinder
lothric, younger prince and lorian, elder prince
pontiff sulyvahn

GOOD TIER:
aldrich, devourer of gods
abyss watchers (just needs to be unbackstabbable and given more HP in second phase)
dancer of the boreal valley
dragonslayer armour
champion gundyr

MEH TIER:
oceiros, the consumed king
old demon king
vordt of the boreal valley

BAD TIER:
crystal sage
deacons of the deep

LE WEAKPOINTS MAYMAY TIER:
curse-rotted greatwood
high lord wolnir

WAIT THAT'S IT? THE FIGHT'S OVER? TIER:
yhorm the giant

ACTUALLY A SUPER SMASH BROS RACE TO THE FINISH STAGE TIER:
ancient wyvern
>>
>>333785714
>Well, Im talking about fighting him, not cheesing him like a bitch.

>using game mechanics and weapons as intended is cheesing.

Woah there honourfag, no need to get so triggered just because I'm better at the game than you.
Why don't you go back to being triggered over people that heal and don't bow when they invade you.
>>
File: K05M.jpg (174 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
K05M.jpg
174 KB, 500x376
>>333753737

ooooooo, you were doing pretty well up until the bloodborne section. 7/10 is the best i can do.
>>
>>333786345
>Summoning
>Better at the game than me

Pick one.
>>
>>333786707
Better at the game than you.
There I picked one. :^)
>>
File: laughing pepes.jpg (44 KB, 736x492) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepes.jpg
44 KB, 736x492
>>333786980
>>333786707

>doesn't know how to use the "pick one" meme
>getting btfo this hard
>>
File: 1458728886277.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1458728886277.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
>>333760931
>only uses one example
>two of them are totally optional
>>
>>333787138
OK, I fucked up the meme, but youre still a fucking scrub for summoning.
>>
>>333787264
>people actually went down to fight stray demon

why, just why
>>
>>333787715
Well, you don't really expect it, it basically just happens.
one funny thing I thought is when nerdcubed shat all over the dark souls PC port he complained about how he thought he still heard the asylum demons footsteps
>>
>TFW just beat ludwig after almost of month of trying

his second form kept fucking my shit up
>>
>>333759681
while i had a hard time with orphan, i know he's parry bait and extremely easy to beat unlocked

meanwhile ludwig is genuinely the hardest boss in the game. he's so hard to predict it makes his fight a lot scrappier than others. it says a lot that ludwig took lobos jr hours longer to beat with just fists than the orphan
>>
>>333760972
>not farming that one 5 vial skeleton evertim
>>
>>333788525
>it says a lot that ludwig took lobos jr hours longer to beat with just fists than the orphan
Lobos was fishing for backstabs with Orphan, something he couldn't do with Ludwig.
>>
>>333775768
>because it was funded by Sony and without them would not have been made at all.

actually, the team was shopping for companies to fund it. if sony didn't another would have
>>
File: 1459065340291.gif (402 KB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
1459065340291.gif
402 KB, 420x360
>>333788816
>Finally beat Ludwig after I don't know how many attempts
>Later, find the lamp near his arena
>Immediately afterwards, discover the skeleton that drops vials
I hate myself.
>>
>>333787715
Titanite Slab, you can get a +15 weapon only needing to kill Asylum, Capra and Stray Demon's if you really want to be overpowered.
>>
>>333789087
I replied to the wrong post.
>>
>>333788527
What skeleton?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.