[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-- Nintendo releases Zelda U -- Critical acclaim. Lauded as the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Ganon.png (839 KB, 652x617) Image search: [Google]
Ganon.png
839 KB, 652x617
-- Nintendo releases Zelda U
-- Critical acclaim. Lauded as the new OoT by all screening reviews. Not since it has there been such a consensus that this is it. The new best game of all time.
--- However, there's a disclaimer on many of them, that the ending sucks, but due to the embargo they can't say why.
-- You avoid spoilers like the rest of /v/, since spoiling Nintendo games is rare fare anyway.
--You play through the game's 80 hours...
-- So far so good. In fact you forget all about the ending complaints.
-- Plot twist: The game is actually far into the future. A sequel to Zelda II: Adventure of Link.
>This is the final boss.

Yfw
>>
Gannon's dead tho
>>
File: 1390508339849.jpg (112 KB, 750x579) Image search: [Google]
1390508339849.jpg
112 KB, 750x579
>>333743018
>died in ALttP
>came back in Ancient Stone Tablets, in Oracle series, ALBW, and debatably LoZ (the reason it's debatable is because the paraphernalia says he broke out of Dark World which was destroyed in ALttP GBA, but that also contradicts AST.)
>>
>>333743720
No, Zelda I and Zelda II are the same time period. They're actually trying to revive Gannon in Zelda II.
>>
>>333742798
Ever noticed how pigs are usually evil in videogames?
>>
>>333744443
I know that bro. I'm saying it's point of ambiguity whether Ganon truly ever died in ALttP.

After all, isn't that what the Hyrule Historia claims? That he was just "sealed?"

The point is, death has no meaning to Ganon.
>>
>>333743720
>implying the BS games are canon
>>
>>333744954
Japs hate them for some reason
Also, japaness orcs have pig features
>>
What exactly are Moblins and Bokoblins, and what is Ganondorf's relation to them?
Are they "demons"? Are they an intelligent species? Are they Demise's creation like how Hylians/humans are Hylia's? Twilight Princess seemed to humanize them quite a bit.
When Ganondorf becomes Ganon, is that him basically becoming a Moblin?
>>
>>333744954
Because pigs are evil in real life
Nobody in their right minds symphasize with swine
>>
>>333745617
I thought Zelda I/II were the end of the timeline? I don't pay much attention to the Hyrule Historia shit.
>>
>>333744954
Pig is a general insult used since the beginning of human communication
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.