[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Nintendo sales so shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: SSC_0124.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
SSC_0124.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
Why are Nintendo sales so shit?
>>
>>333731973

Didn't the 3DS sell stupidly well?
>>
idunno

https://youtu.be/egV9yWMFuCE?t=52s

>>333732140
He's talking about the eshop sale going on right now
>>
>>333732140
Sales as in discounts, not units sold.
>>
Why haven't you downgraded to 9.2 and installed a custom cfw?
>>
>>333732235
Because I don't wanna end up playing apps like Miitomo and similar shit from Nintendo once the 3DS dies.
>>
Because most of the games in offer right now are 3rd party indie shit that nobody cares about, meanwhile 4 year old games that should be cheaper are still sold at full price DIGITAL.
>>
>>333731973

PSN sales for Vita games have been garbage too, I really hope Golden Week changes all this.

Does Nintendo do a Golden Week sale?
>>
>>333732516
Developer sales are pretty gud too, that's if you like the franchises they have. I copped 2 Ghost Recon games for $2.50 each this week.
>>
>>333731973
Their games don't tend to lose value since people aren't returning them on the same scale as the latest triple A multiplat. It's crap, but there are usually some pretty decent price drops on third-party titles, mainly Capcom and Atlus.
>>
>>333732516
That's seriously the only good part about the Vita is that the sales tend to be miles better than 3DS sales, but then again the memory cards for the Vita are shit. I remember snagging Gravity Rush for a dollar, Freedom Wars for 5, and Rayman Legends for a couple bucks.

The cheapest 3DS game I can think of that I've boughten on the eShop is probably SML2 and it's already cheap as it is
>>
They've been past their prime for nearly a decade now.
The wii's anamoly seriously fucked them up.
>>
>>333731973
Depends on what you want Atlus games are always on sale so that's great. I wish XSEED games were on sale more often, only a few months ago was RF4 on sale and just now Story of Seasons is only $30 (I guess it keeps its price because it's there fastest selling game).

>>333733474
I was going to agree with you but then I realized most of the games I got off sales were PS1 games and Soul Sacrifice. Those fucking Ateliers need to go on sale for a decent price come golden week.
>>
>>333734182
>RF4 finally went on sale in January for 20 dollars
>snagged it just because a friend plus various anon's told me it was a great game
So far it's been enjoyable but I feel like farming isn't as in depth as I'd like it to be. Combat is pretty great but could be improved. I just need expandable farms too

I haven't bought any PS1 games yet just because there hasn't been much to buy in my opinion. I thought about getting FFVII or maybe Chrono Trigger but I'm not sure how well they'd run. I also heard that the US is getting cucked by Sony since we're the only region who doesn't have Spyro or Crash on the Vita PSN
>>
>>333734843
I was able to get a bunch of square enix PS1 games on that one sale they did a few weeks ago which was great. Chrono Trigger on PS1 still has the long load times and overall I feel like the DS port is the complete package. You should definitely visit /xsfg/ since they talk about RF4 and any other xseed games so you can pick up on a lot of tips.I can't help as much because I got the game around the same time you did.
>>
>expecting to save money with Nintendo
You have yourselves to blame.
>>
>>333731973
>"Why are Nintendo sales so shit?"
>have a Vita in the same picture
wew lad
>>
nintendo is a meme
>>
File: 1432796830775.jpg (183 KB, 772x1034) Image search: [Google]
1432796830775.jpg
183 KB, 772x1034
>>333735505
>he is an idort
>he has the money
>he was talking about discounts on games, not on hardware/Software sold in total
why are most of you americans so stupid
>>
>>333735505
>>333735584
>>333735693
This is the fate of all handheld threads.
>>
>>333731973
Because children are not capable of waiting out nintendo for good sales.
>>
File: soth rollons.jpg (174 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
soth rollons.jpg
174 KB, 764x764
>>333735814
because company loyalists are fucking retarded.
Reading is such a difficult thing it seems
>>
>>333735693
whoops, my mistake. Serves us stupid retard yankee hick nigger faggots right I guess.

>>333736035
I admit, I just say the thumbnail. 3DS has sales so rarely the thought didn't even cross my mind.
>>
>>333731973
>worring about sells
>not being a pirate

Literally no excuse and no, the "im not a poorfag" isn't an excuse
>>
>>333731973

Because their games are so good that people are actually willing to pay money for them.
>>
File: HNI_0007.jpg (163 KB, 432x528) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0007.jpg
163 KB, 432x528
>>333736280
>Pay money for it

Nah
>>
File: FUCKING WHY.png (184 KB, 497x498) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING WHY.png
184 KB, 497x498
>>333731973
Because Nintendo still suffers the delusion that they make good games worth overcharging for and keeping the price high for 10 years until they finally fucking lower it by $5-10.
>>
>>333731973

Because Nintendo consoles are for piracy.
>>
for me, i know that i'd buy almost everything nintendo puts out... except the fucking jews never take the price down on anything. a wii u launch title is probably still $50. fuck nintendo.

i mean, i guess it's worth it so i can't really bitch. but still.
>>
>only got 20 dollary doos in eshop
>game is 30
>last on sale was christmas
>check every week

ONE DAY
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.