[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want to see in God of War IV: Kratos' Norse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (190 KB, 349x431) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190 KB, 349x431
What do you want to see in God of War IV: Kratos' Norse Adventure?
>>
Its cancelation, Ape Escape is still left in the dust adn yet they make another God of war
>>
>>333728458
god of circle button is horrible
>>
>>333728549
>Santa Monica Studio
>Ape Escape
>>
i dun get it
He kills all the gods in the end of GoW3 and dies, and mankind moves on to a new era without gods.
Is this a reboot?
>>
Some good boss fights is about all it has to offer.
>>
>>333728879
It's a sequel, Kratos still has that scar from being stabbed by Zeus.
>>
They'll probably have some weak, predictable story where Loki resurrects him to kill the other gods in a bid for Odin's throne. Halfway through Kratos realizes he's being controlled and pulls an "ARIES!" and is banished to the frost giant realm for killing Odin. Then he fights back by corralling Loki's dad of whom he rides to Asengard to kill Loki.
>>
>>333728749
I didnt said they were from teh same studio, just that Sony has a lot of ip's to bring back and GOW isnt one of them
>>
>>333728458
Good combat system.
>>
>>333728879
If it isn't I wonder how retarded his story for revenge will be this time.

>Norse gods chilling somewhere.
>Kratos crawls his way out of hell because no god to keep him there.
>Goes to see his mom.
>Oh honey you look like shit.
>HOW DARE YOU
>kills his mother
>Sudden regret
>Who caused my mothers death?!
>ODIIIIIIN
>>
>>333728879
Its his descendant and reinkarnation
>>
So will they tone it down like Ascension?
>>
>>333730071
Shiieeeet
>>
yet another title to get PCucks, Xbots and the irrelevant Nintendrones wishing they had the superior gaming platform
>>
>>333729563
Pretty much this.
>>
>>333730335
just stop, even PlayStation fans can agree GOW gets stale pretty quick, there are other sony franchises that could get a return and GOW is not one of them
>>
>>333728549
ape escape is for kids, fuck that. This is sony dude, not nintendo
>>
>>333730607
Why cant they have both then? they even have a series where you play as a fucking skeleton, whats wrong with having a little bit of diversity in the themes and genres of your own games?
>>
>>333730789
Because sonykids are afraid of their friends judging them so they have to avoid playing games that aren't rated T or M.
>>
>>333730872
How about being it less about its theme and moer about the gameplay?
>>
kratos v goku
>>
>>333730946
Yeah, pretend to care about gameplay and then play GoW.
>>
I really love the idea of a new game begin about norse mythology, but why Kratos again? I get that he is a "iconic" character, but this is fucking stupid.
>>
I just want some cool new weapons, no more chainblades please. The plot can be retarded as long as it's entertaining and the setting's nice.
>>
>>333731305
Easier to market, probably.
>>
>>333731151
I didnt say GOW is better, i said that just because a game is for kids, it doenst mean you shouldnt enjoy the gameplay
>>
>>333731413
If that's really what you meant then you did an incredibly poor job articulating that point.
>>
File: 1458561948114.jpg (71 KB, 604x531) Image search: [Google]
1458561948114.jpg
71 KB, 604x531
>>333730438
>falling for bait
>>
>>333728458
what did the norse gods do to piss him off they can't make him kill his family again
>>
>>333728458
do they even have a god of war?
>>
>>333728458
I'd like to see Kratos get his faggy ass stomped out by Odin. He seriously has no business fucking with the Aesir. Didn't Aries kill his whole family? What the fuck is his purpose? Edge lord: The religion killer?

Hes only fighting humanoid gods anyways. Why doesn't this tribal tat pussy fight a 20 armed elephant or something?

Cant wait for GoW: Hindu Hunt
>>
Well I still think the first game had a decent plot.
>>
>>333732589
>Hes only fighting humanoid gods anyways. Why doesn't this tribal tat pussy fight a 20 armed elephant or something?
Considering plenty of the bosses in the series are big monster things, he'd probably own an elephant with 20 arms, anon
>>
>>333728458
what if he gets killed by one of the Norse gods and you play him instead?
>>
>>333733879
Would be interesting, but then you would either need to make Kratos a surprise boss battle, make the boss kill you quickly, or do it through a cutscene. And considering Kratos has literally been killed before and just climbed out of Hell, it wouldn't make sense
>>
>>333728458
I'll rather have a new protagonist, i have no reason to see why Kratos would care about a pantheon completely alien to him and his plot was absolutely completed in the trilogy there is no reason to comeback for him, hell Deimos would had made more sense as main character for the sequel.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.