[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody gonna get this? It's pretty fun, even the GMOD gamemode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133 KB, 1716x965) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133 KB, 1716x965
Anybody gonna get this? It's pretty fun, even the GMOD gamemode was a lot of fun. It's a nice game to chill and hang out
>>
It feels very barren compared to gmod tower, i wish they waited until the full game was ready instead of an early access, early access games never turn out good. i pray that they can prove me wrong though
>>
>>333727854
OP here: Same it is. But I understand that they're a small studio, they need that moola asap. It's barren and glitchy, but still fun somehow. I'm sure they'll buff it all out to make it good. We're you at the farewell party for gmod tower yesterday?
>>
>>333728260
*were, my bad
>>
>>333728260
i tried all day but it wouldn't connect, shame because i wanted to do zombie massacre one last time and try to win that starfox trophy again
>>
>no chimera chase
>none of the neat copywritten stuff
>everything looks shit and generic
No.
>>
I liked gmod tower but I really dunno about buying this anytime soon if ever I mean like some already said the game isn't even technically completed yet. I mean I watched someone on twitch play the minigolf (which was my fav minigame) and look wise it's much better and some nice physics stuff that they never did on the original like the ball going literally sonic the hedgehog off the sides of walls and shit.
>>
>>333730276
Yeah that does suck they can't use the copyrighted stuff, however, there's going to be workshop support for it and that should solve it. Look at tabletop sim, TO MY KNOWELDGE none of the board games on the workshop are following copyright rules, yet nothing has happened to them and they're all name brand games (most of them). So we'll see. I wouldn't just drop it right away, give it some time see how it goes
>>
>>333728625
Damnit man. I'm sorry... go on their youtube channel and watch the end credits
>>
>>333730871
Well I know this is something that has been turned into a meme, but it's early access. I hate it as much as the next guy but I trust pixletale to not take advantage of it and fix as much as possible
>>
>>333727690
It's missing the charm of GMod, right now it just feels like another generic unity / unreal game where everything has that weird plasticy glossy look.

I haven't been able to play it much though as I get terrible unstable framerates.
>>
>>333732051
Yeah, that's what I'll miss the most of the GMOD version. Ue4 likes to add extra coats of shine to everything, I don't know why... They'll make it great again, if not better
>>
>>333731570
where is it?
>>
>>333732807
Hold up, I'll drop a link in a sec. Unfortunately he hasn't uploaded the video himself so you'll have to see it through the eyes of one of the adminis
>>
File: 1452686577634.png (57 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1452686577634.png
57 KB, 240x200
>>333732807
nevermind, i found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAUrW3deAKY
this is giving me too many feels, goddam i already miss it
>>
>>333733384
I know right?...
>>
They're making the GMT forums read only on August 16th as well...
>>
>>333734061
Never mind, they're already read only. Damn.
>>
>>333727690

This is DayZ all over again, but worse.

>Free mod
>plenty of content
>active servers
>relatively enjoyed by its community

And then the stand-alone comes along

>Remove free version altogether (at least the DayZ free mod is still around)
>Much less content
>Charging for it now
>Early access shit to scapegoat criticism

I hope it fails. Hard.
>>
>>333727690
>check it out
>early access
And dropped
Go shill your game somewhere else
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.