[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name 1 good thing this website or its users have done for video games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (12 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 512x512
Name 1 good thing this website or its users have done for video games.
>>
It's done nothing good for anything. Between social media and cheap smart phones the internet has been completely ruined by giving a voice to millions of people that shouldn't have one.
>>
>>333718331
gamergate
>>
>>333718331

keeps all the retards on a single website rather than having them spread around
>>
>kiddos here will blame a website instead of the retards that lack the self-control to refrain from posting every rando's tweet

Twitter is a tool, like a gun. You don't blame the gun for shooting someone.
>>
>>333718438
Everyone has a voice. The Internet just provided a medium for people who have no other means to express themselves.

Nobody should be denied the right of self-expression. The reaction of the people they express themselves to is the ultimate judge of their voice.
>>
Yandere Simulator
>>
Allows you to hear information straight from a developers mouth, and not have it diluted by Kotaku, IGN and /v/'s filter.
>>
>>333718827
Ignore what I said, I thought we were talking about /v/ not twitter
>>
>>333718505
by pissing off tranny and butch-dyke

it's all fun but did it really helped the industry
>>
>>333718868
Yeah because the publishers are going to be less biased about the games they are selling than professional journalists.
This is a great move.
>>
It's a website that allows you to interact with people you normally wouldn't have the chance to. People like voice actors, animators, programmers etc

Now I have a question for you senpai, what has 4chan done for video games?
>>
>>333718505
>gamergate
>not ruined /v/ with even more e-celeb and SJW drama threads

>>333718513
that's not how it works
most people visit many different sites
what do you think how many redditors are on here?
>>
>waaah I saw an american liberal say something silly on twitter and it got FOUR retweets the industry is fucking ruined

Unironically kill yourself
>>
File: 1460089553841.jpg (185 KB, 1192x1033) Image search: [Google]
1460089553841.jpg
185 KB, 1192x1033
>>
Hideo Kojima's tweets about burgers and movies.
>>
Spearheading social justice in video games.
>>
>>333718736
The problem with that is alot of people are, or act Like, idiots.
And also echo Chambers
>>
>>333718331
People without braincells say the first thing out of their mouth in public for the world to see.

This includes

Celebrities
That fucking asshole you don't like
Devs
Community Managers
Liars, who provide a convenient place to source when they did the thing they swear they would never do

Niggers in general. I love it when niggers fuck up.
>>
File: 13xx.jpg (439 KB, 1167x1068) Image search: [Google]
13xx.jpg
439 KB, 1167x1068
>>333718331
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=getuploader%20%23CM3D2&src=typd
>>
>>333718868
This
I can just visit a single site and get all my news from any dev I actually care about.
>>
File: jesuismilo.jpg (168 KB, 500x818) Image search: [Google]
jesuismilo.jpg
168 KB, 500x818
It led me to discover BASED MILO xD
Based Milo is so cool @_@ he's gay but isn't afraid to say faggot. He says faggot all the time and never even gets arrested for it, it's amazing.
I like his technology blog which is about feminists, and I love his articles about uncut dicks being disgusting. <3_<3
AND he uses memes!!!

#JeSuisMilo
>>
>>333718331
That Sonic PR guy
>>
Announcements; server downtimes, upcoming events, things-you-might-be-interested-in. Developer and prominent figure realtalk.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.