[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: 1454509314880.png (578 KB, 669x678) Image search: [Google]
1454509314880.png
578 KB, 669x678
>>
>>333705929
She's a great character and the retards who criticize don't understand that you're not supposed to agree with her. She's the main villain of the game.
>>
>>333705929
PURE PAZAAK
U
R
E

P
A
Z
A
A
K
>>
>>333706173
people understand just fine

doesn't change the fact that she's also an obnoxious mouthpiece of the writer, who has openly confessed contempt for the universe and the game is basically constantly bashing its players over the head for how stupid they are for enjoying Star Wars
>>
>Lost influence: Kreia
>Gained influence: Kreia
>Lost influence: Kreia
>>
PURE PAZAAK
>>
File: Betrayal.jpg (68 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Betrayal.jpg
68 KB, 1024x768
Betrayal
>>
File: 1452861517180.jpg (258 KB, 818x543) Image search: [Google]
1452861517180.jpg
258 KB, 818x543
>>333706173
>main villain
>>
File: breaking-news (4).png (242 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news (4).png
242 KB, 640x360
>>333705929
>>
>>333708662
The word he's looking for is antagonist.
A lot of people use those interchangeably.
>>
>>333708247
>openly confessed contempt for the universe and the game

Avellone loves Star Wars, he read the entire Expanded Universe before developing the game.
>>
>>333708662
>>333708902
If you don't think she's the main villain then you really weren't paying attention.
>>
>>333708990
>I wasn't paying attention
Fixed that for you anon-chan.
>>
>>333708715
>lifestyle coach
top kek
>>
>>333708930
being informed about a material doesn't mean that you have to like it

what this game does in particular is berating you for each black and white choice you make, but offering you no paths inbetween

it's kind of similar to Spec Ops the Line in that regard, where the developers sit back and smugly laugh at the player's expense
>>
>>333708990
You're braindead if you thinks she's the villain.
She literally willingly puts herself into that role at the end as your final test. She doesn't suddenly betray you or anything, she literally just gives you one final exam.
>>
>>333709395
Avellone said thousand times that Kreia is not supposed to be all knowing all smart. You're SUPPOSED to disagree with her. Her entire point is to challenge your views and make you think twice about possible repercussions your choices may have and remind you that there's always another side of the coin.
>>
>>333709181
>>333709424
>sets off the entire backstory involving the Exile and the other Sith Lords
>dialogue about the other Sith Lords stops just shy of her tap-dancing singing "I'm a Sith Lord, look at me, I'm a Sith Lord"
>uses the other Sith and the Exile to bring about the downfall of the Jedi, including causing at least one member of the former council to turn
Just because she's not "I will use this giant space station of evil to create a fleet of evil and conquer the galaxy, muhahaha!" doesn't mean she wasn't the main villain. Pay attention especially to the backstory and her role in pretty much everything. Everything was caused by either Revan (For The Greater Good(tm)), Malek (fucking up Revan's plans) or Kreia.
>>
Atton: i bet that pile of junk is laughing at us
Atton: laughing AT ME

holy shit Atton calm down
>>
>>333708247
>If you dont fellatio what i like constantly you're just a hater

shes not a mouthpeice shes a manipulative tesunadre bitch of a mother who loves you and would watch the galaxy burn rather than see you fail, in killing her or offering her mercy you prove the strength of her teachings to her so she can die in peace, having gotten rid of the corruped jedi and nihilius and rest of the sith in the process.
Kreia is a bitch but shes secretly a big softie, she just thinks that conflict builds character, its just part of being echanni like the handmaiden
>>
>>333709734
>>uses the other Sith and the Exile to bring about the downfall of the Jedi, including causing at least one member of the former council to turn
You mean downfalls of the corrupt council and ONLY the council.
She also LITERALLY trains you to REBUILD THE FUCKING ORDER
>>
>>333709860
>You mean downfalls of the corrupt council and ONLY the council.
Sion and Nihilius were her pawns.

>She also LITERALLY trains you to REBUILD THE FUCKING ORDER
Ideally in her image.
>>
>>333709734
>villian
>sacrifices her hand to help you escape
>teaches you and threatens anybody who would do you harm with fates worse than death
>Doesnt mind if you disagree with her as long as you just listen and pay her mind
>manipulates a galaxy wide reverse catch 22 win-win scenario killing the fallen jedi to be replaced by your companions and tricking nihilus to death

If anything Keria is a ruthless pragmatist, not necessarily conventionally evil, merely a big picture or bust bitch
>>
>>333710030
>Sion and Nihilius were her pawns.
But they weren't, they were her former apprentices that fell.

>Ideally in her image.
No, ideally in the image of not resorting to petty corruptible absolutes. She wants you to see the world in more than just white and black. She wants to stop the Jedi stupidity which always leads them to their eventual fall.
>>
I can't fuck her?
>>
>there are narrowsighted underage /v/ermin that didnt explore all dialogue and Kreia's teachings and think she's a villain

Neo/v/ is so real it hurts
>>
>>333710217
come on now, really?
>>
>>333710135
>I Wasn't Paying Attention: The Post
Literally play the fucking game and pay attention to the dialogue this time. Hint: Kreia is the embodiment of what the Sith Code really means.

>>333710131
>Doesnt mind if you disagree with her as long as you just listen and pay her mind
Do good shit: influence lost.
Do generic cartoon evil shit: influence lost.
Do manipulative evil shit: influence gained.
It's like you didn't bring her along in Nar Shadaa. No, she definitely does mind even if you do listen to her if you're not doing what she wants you to do, which is being a manipulative self-serving evil bastard.
>>
>>333710217
>wanting to fuck the old sandbag
might as well cut a hole in a melon and fuck it
>>
>>333710298
Atton says he wants to fuck her too
>>
>>333710135
Sion certainly was, towards the end at least
>>
>>333710369
>I Wasn't Paying Attention: The Post
Apply yourself.
>>
>>333709395
>berating you for each black and white choice you make

It does not berate you. You can treat her like a senile old hag if you want and ignore her teachings. She is your Master though.
>>
>>333710369
Straightest line between two points anon, galaxy is at stake and you're dicking around in the refugee sector.

>Do good/evil thing
>kreia bitches at you for not thinking things through
>you say sure whatever you'll keep it in mind
>influence gained: sempaii noticed me

Honestly if she a young qt teacher you'd lap that shit up, its just annoying and preachy since shes unfuckable
>>
>>333710762
>Straightest line between two points anon, galaxy is at stake and you're dicking around in the refugee sector.
Literally everything she advocates is taking the long way instead of the simplest option (kill everyone), culminating in slowly wearing down the morale of the refugees until they surrender to the Exchange.

I'm convinced all the "Kreia dindu nuffin" people never actually took her onto the planets and only ever talked to her on the ship. All her influence gains off-ship make it blindingly obvious the kind of person she is.
>>
NAG NAG NAG what a fucking annoying bitch
ooo she turns """""evil""""" what a twist
>>
File: (11).png (232 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
(11).png
232 KB, 640x480
>>333711764
>>
I don't get what's so bad about Kreia, I thought she was nicely written. Shame that the game sucked balls.
>>
File: 14056923458923852385.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
14056923458923852385.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
I just want her to be happy.
>>
>>333710379
if Atton wanted to jump off a bridge would you do it anon?
>>
>>333708327
this
>>
>>333708327
not gaining all(or at least most) of her influence enought to get her to like you.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.