[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which party setup is best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Final_Fantasy_X_Party.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_X_Party.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Which party setup is best?
>>
Tidus Auron Lulu
>>
>>333693620
this
>>
Wakka Auron Rikku, objectively
>>
>>333693506
The men and lulu and yuna, there really is no "best" everyone is useful. The game is made so you can switch freely so a set team isn't even a thing. I like to buff/debuff with tuna, cast hate with tidus, then just slam away with tidus, auron, wakka or kimari depending on who you made stronger
>>
>>333693620
>Auron
Literally why. I like Auron but Wakka is better.

Tidus Rikku Wakka
>>
Tidus, rikku, and yuna
>>
>>333693506
I've actually tested this, palying with only three characters through the game whenever possible and I have to say Auron Yuna Lulu is pretty fucking tough. You can pierce through armored dudes, Break their defences, dish out double 8k+ by Gagazet and just ruin everything else through status effects in Auron's swords. Other than that, Auron gets a 1MP Cost weapon late game and it becomes stunningly viable to use him to get slowga and hastega on the team plus other buffs such as reflect, shell and protect.
>>
>>333693506
Rikku, Wakka, Yuna.

But the whole point of the combat is to use everyone until the game starts to fall apart when you unlock the cross-class sections of the grid.
>>
>>333693506
The one with most hated characters and jobs
>>
>>333693506
The best thing is that there really is no best set up. That being said though, from multiple playthroughs, my favorite was Tidus, Kimahri on Tidus Path, and Black Mage Yuna

By the time Tidus gets Hastega, Kimahri should get Slowga. Both use on Turn one and later on throw in Quick Hit Spam is incredibly strong. Rarely needed to heal, but that's what I used Lulu for if it got to that point.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.