[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just wasted 15 dollars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 560x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 560x330
I just wasted 15 dollars
>>
>>333689035
>buying DLC for a game with as many mods as Warband
You have only yourself to blame.
>>
>>333689035
>not waiting for Bannerlord that come out this summer
WHY
>>
>>333689235
you mean the summer of 2020?
>>
>>333689346
No, summer 2016.
>>
serves you right maggot
>>
>>333689035
>not buying it on sale
dumbass
>>
>>333689035

Whats wrong with it? Was eyes it a while ago but decided not to because of the bugs. Wont get it anymore anyways, as I imagine the multiplayer servers are sparse pickings if not dead and thats my favorite part and reason I wanted it at launch while others played. But regardless, would like to hear whats wrong with it.
>>
>>333689035

it has been $3.75 for every sale the past 6 months
>>
>>333689113
I fell for it being the best singpleplayer experience in M&B meme

Native is more fun

This is actually overwhelming and just overtly complex and difficult. Too long to train troops, too hard to travel, too much land etc.

It's just not as fun as native
>>
>>333689572

Kill me.

Can you refund DLC? I've played it over 2 hours though
>>
>>333689672
it doesn't hurt to ask. tell them you intend to buy it again
>>
>>333689598
>I fell for it being the best singpleplayer experience in M&B meme
who fucking said this?

native is incredibly easy anyway
>>
>>333689761
Go on the (I know) M&B subreddit. People constantly call it the best M&B mod and say it's all they play now etc.

To be fair there isn't a mod really that compares on scope to this but it just isn't as fun.
>>
>>333689829
Brytenwalda.
>>
>>333689890
I would feel shitty playing brytenwalda when vc exists. It's like playing the poor mans shitty version of something.
>>
>>333689829
reddit is full of shitters
>To be fair there isn't a mod really that compares on scope to this
there's shitloads of mods
how about brytenwalda, the fucking free mod that viking conquest is based off of?
>>
File: 1371797981803.png (68 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1371797981803.png
68 KB, 184x184
> tfw got an extra 200 hours from it.

I fucking love it. Raid trade Caravans and keep the loot for yourself, sell and bankroll one 24/32 man ship, then raid like crazy.

I've found Tunsberg / Northveygr is the best starting location because you can easily befriend all of the nobles, get recruiting rights for all of those towns and not have to rely on mead hall hires which are expensive as fuck.

When you eventually have loads of money rolling in, Frank Horsemen are basically Swadian Knights and it's GG from there.
>>
>>333689035
Whats wrong with it? I have a lot of fun playing it. It was buggy at launch, but now it's fixed.
>>
>>333690104
The thing that interested me the most was ship combat but it's kind of disappointing.

I can excuse all the jankyness in mods when it is a mod but when it's DLC like this it's hard to
>>
What happens if you actually survive the attack at the start of this?

I usually die, then soon after die again because ik stuck with a seax that has no way to block and no reach

Then go back to 1257ad and continue reclaiming the holy land from mudslimes
>>
>>333690231
I find it very ugly and depressing to play, I find it far too difficult in some instances too (play through the story I'm at ulfs farm right after it) pretty much flat out broke. It runs pretty shitty on my rig on battles with around 100+ people clumped up (like ulfs farm) it was very stuttery (6700k, r9 390, 16gb ram), ship combat is kind of disappointing, takes forever to accomplish anything, training soldiers takes ages, no one online playing it,

Most of it comes from it being 15 dollars, I would think it is worth it for 5.

I don't know man
>>
>>333690371
you're supposed to lose
>>
>>333690256

To be fair it's DLC for a 6 year old game based primarily structured around an 8 year old game. Warband proper seems janky to me, but i can forgive it.

Also, i've never actually played the story mode, i just go free play and play like a normal game of Warband so i don't really know how that all goes.
>>
>>333689960
>shitty version

But it's in many ways better, and also covers a different subject and period entirely.
>>
Man I don't know if I want to refund now, I'm seeing so many people that like it, maybe I just didn't get far enough or something.

Then again I can buy rocket league with 15 dollars
>>
>>333693071
>goes on sale regularly for 4bux
>buy it for 15
your own fault
>>
>>333693171
Why is it still 12 dollars on g2a then?

I don't think I've ever seen it for 4 dollars
>>
>>333693226
goes on sale on steam all the time
>>
>>333693518
I think I may just eat the cost. It's only a difference of like 10 bucks anyway and I have already played way over 2 hours.

Maybe I'll get into it more if I give it a shot
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.